Forums: TV.com Technical Support Board: What did you do to the comment board and videos for the soaps?

slimroz3

[1]Apr 5, 2012
    • level: 12

Once again you have changed the comment board and videos for the soaps: the young and the restless & the bold and the beautiful. Why, do you always do this to your loyal viewers who have been hanging in there with this site for quite some time now? It is very discouraging for us and you are losing us as loyal fans of your site! Now, I have been an advocate for this site, and a loyal fan; but unfortunately, with the constant, unannounced changes, I am losing interest in continuing my support! Please let us know what's going on, and make the necessary changes as soon as possible. I had no complaints about the way things were, because at least we could view and comment about the shows, but now, there's nothing! I'd appreciate a response ASAP!

Thank you,

slimroz3

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

itzme2

[2]Apr 5, 2012
    • level: 7

Please...Return the message board to the Young and the Restless website! When all of us fans of Y&R 1st found TV.comyou had a lot of Y&R Fans on the site. But through TV.com's break downs, and changes to the site many fans have left the MB site. Please return the message board, or there with be ZERO fans on your Y&R site...imho

But on the flipside thank you for making our task of getting to the Y&R episodes more easy, but bring back the MB!

slimroz3

[3]Apr 7, 2012

Hey itzme! They fixed it and it's much better this time! I left you a p/msg. Oh, happy days!

Slim

slimroz3

[4]Apr 7, 2012
    Thanks tv.com for fixing the comment board for the soaps y&r & b&b! you rock!
    Slimroz3

slimroz3

[5]Apr 12, 2012

Can you please tell me why the episodes are 2 days behind? I am one of a few loyal viewers who are very upset that we cannot view the show on the day that it is aired.

Please see that the problem is fixed ASAP!

Thank you,

Slimroz3

itzme2

[6]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 7

Hey Tech Support....We absolutely "Love" the new Message Board for "The Young and The Restless." BUT....it does not help much with the Episodes being shown a day Late! You guys are getting there in improving this site, but if you could just really try to get the current Episodes on, it would be Excellent!!!