Forums: TV.com User Submission Support: Can I or you guys delete an entire season?

danharr

[1]Oct 6, 2012
    • level: 45

For some reason this site has added an incorrect season 11 to my No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain guide. I change the episode to match the correct information but the season 11 is still there. Why does the site add episodes to a season that isn't real and why did the site add a season 11 when we're really on season 9?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nilla_chelle01

[2]Oct 8, 2012
    • level: 55

Discrepancies in seasons sometimes occur when the site tries to link up the information that's on the guide to the information on where you can watch/download the shows. If the information doesn't match between the two, the site will automatically duplicate the information from the episode download site. In the case of No Reservations, the information is directly from iTunes. The info from iTunes didn't match the info on the site, so the site created a new season. Since this is an automatic process, we have to rely on users to tell us if there are errors.

When/if you see something like this occurring, please let a staff member know so that we can fix it. I've gone ahead and fixed the seasons on the show. Please let me know if you see any more errors. Thanks!

Edited on 10/08/2012 9:24am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.