Forums: TV.com User Submission Support: Can't submit air date

ssjain

[1]Apr 22, 2012
    • level: 35

I have tried to enter an air date for Grey's Anatomy and the submission page just reloads without my change. I have tried using Firefox (with lastest update) and IE 9.08 and logging out, then back in. I was able to submit it once, but it was rejected without a reason given and without the air date in the PM.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ssjain

[2]May 5, 2012
    • level: 35

Update to above: still can't enter the air date, so submitted a deletion request. I didn't think it would go though either, but it did!

tv_Rescue911

[3]May 9, 2012
    • level: 50
    I have been having the same problem. I submitted several air dates for the show Call 911, and none of them have shown up. The episodes in question were postponed from their original air dates and have been listed as unaired for over a year, but they have finally been scheduled to air this month. I am the editor for that guide, and my submissions were automatically approved. I submitted some of the air dates four days ago, and they still have not shown up. When I try to submit the air date a second time, the submission page just reloads and my submission does not go through.

Also, this problem seems specific to the air date. On a couple of episodes, I tried slightly rewording the synopsis *and* entering the air date in the same edit. My synopsis edits showed up less than two hours later, but the air dates did not.

SPDShadowRanger

[4]Jun 9, 2012
    • level: 72
    This issue seems to be happening again.