Forums: TV.com User Submission Support: How do I request an old show to be put on to TV.com

Dandeleo

[1]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 15

I seem to recall it was an easy process but now I can't find a simple way to ask for a show to be considered to be put into the listings for TV.com. Certainly the new shows go on automatically but older shows (of which I am a fan) don't always get a guernsey. As this is my first point of contact when I'm looking for info on a show - old or new - I figure other people are in the same boat. At this moment I'm looking at the old "The Samurai" series which was a stupendous hit series and remains a cult classic in Australia and a number of other countries (just not America - and that may be the problem). Usually TV.com is good with a lot of old shows - Callan, The Persuaders, Tomorrow People and others. But some do slip by, sadly. Anyway, the short of it is, I was just wondering how I ask for a show to be considered.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 100
    The form is still here and seems to be working.

Dandeleo

[3]Feb 19, 2013

ah, you see... I knew it used to be easy - and it still is! Thanks for that. Cheers!

Dandeleo

[4]Feb 19, 2013

Ever since the re-prettification of TV.com I've been a bit lost geographically on the pages.... yeah, I know that happened about five years ago now but I'm not that bright. It takes me a while to find things. A long while. Thanks!Laughing

mrdivot

[5]Feb 21, 2014
    • level: 55

How can you add a show to a pre-existing show? I have recently become editor of Beetle Bailey and Friendsand the "friends" are listed nowhere on this site.There were two other cartoons that played with it and it would be nice to lump them together as one episode. Rather than adding two more listings how do I request those two to be added in with the other?

Edited on 02/21/2014 3:14pm