bohn007

[1]Jul 29, 2012
    • level: 40

When submitting Crew credits for some of my guides, I often don't find a particular 'role' listed in the drop-down. Is there a way to submit these credits, and 'create' a role for them? Otherwise, I can't include these names in my guide.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]Jul 29, 2012
    • level: 102
    There used to be a way to submit them, but Development removed that ability a few months back when they added the ability to mass-import crew credits from existing episodes in the season, or from the show list.

If you check the archive of community announcement blogs, you'll find a thread where users were asked to provide a list of roles that needed to be added to the system. Staff hasn't said anything since then about when it will be incorporated. Apparently adding new entries to the drop-down list is... complicated.

Until then, all you can do is pick the closest equivalent, or omit them entirely.
    Edited on 07/29/2012 4:24pm

TesserT

[3]Aug 3, 2012
    • level: 79
    Currently, for those I can't find a close equivalent role I'm listing them under Notes as "Additional Credits:". It'd be nice to have available some of those roles that everyone suggested when we were asked - or did that idea fall under the bus.