Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10 RPG: Plumbers

 
  • Avatar of Nickpick

    Nickpick

    [21]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 08/20/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,261
    (Out characters fell to the ground?. I'm not sure either but have you guys been catching the little references to Future Is Now? and events that'll take place soon?)

    "Don't know, you came outta no where" Nick says. "What's your name?" "How about who cares, we can still catch up with that bastard to shot that arrow"

    "Jason, who do you think matters more? Arrow dude or young guy who came out of a crater?"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [22]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    (What do you mean? And there isnt much more I can do besides wait for your characters to get to NASA )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kittiekat10105

    kittiekat10105

    [23]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,994

    Vesta walks into the room rolling her eyes at Luke.


    Vesta: Yes, a girl. And before any of you asks, no I am not the secretary.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [24]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "I wasnt thinking that!" Luke shouted. "And I didnt think you were the secretary. Just thought these nerd hired a little 'help'."

    "Don't mind him. I'm Henry." He stuck out a hand and she shook.

    "And I-I'm G-gyro." He began.

    "Or he responds to Fish Face." Luke joked.

    "N-nuh uh!" he replied
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of G-Man12

    G-Man12

    [25]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 08/04/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 580

    "Well, it looks like it's getting to be quite the party." a mysterious voice says from the shadows. Then a blue-skinned man appears from out of nowhere.


    "Sorry if I startled you but I make it a habit to never show myself unless I know the lay of the land, and I'd have to say the land is grand." Shadowfire says as he surveys the others especially the girl.



    *Note, if you want me to tone down my character a bit I shall, but I see him as sort of a Han Solo ladies mand type with all the charm or lack of that provides*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [26]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas looks to NIck, noticing that he's slightly friendlier than his companion. "Thomas, Thomas Henderson...street kid, dropout, runaway but mostly your everyday, average freak show who can turn into a human furnace. If you want, I could probably catch that guy you're looking for but I can't guarantee he'll be alive by the time I get through with him...But first, is this New York? I could've sworn I spotted the Empire State Building on my approach."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [27]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    (No, thats fine, Gman. Plus it goes with my Kit Fisto! )

    "Thats kinda creepy, Smurf." Luke blurted.

    "Luke, dude! Shut up before you get us killed." Henry demanded. "Don't you recongnize them. That is Shadowfire... and thats Vesta! Do you even read the Alien magezine!?"

    "Okay? Anyway, what can he do? Make some kinda cookie? Is he cookiemonster?" Luke tried to be funny.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kittiekat10105

    kittiekat10105

    [28]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,994

    Vesta: And you actually read that? Well, I guess it's better than those stupid "homemaker" magazines my mother tries to get me to read.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [29]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "Since I got this badge I try to. Some Galvan gave it to more. Said it was useful... guess we'll see." Henry explained.

    "That English for hes a geek." Luke added.

    "And I-I'm Gyro." He sticks his sweaty hand out for her to shake.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kittiekat10105

    kittiekat10105

    [30]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,994

    Vesta: (smiles) Vesta. Nice to meet you. (shakes his hand)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nickpick

    Nickpick

    [31]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 08/20/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,261
    "Yes this is New York" Nick says when his watch starts beeping, he pulls his sleeve down and looks at it. "It's HQ, Says we're to report...at NASA?"

    "NASA?" Jason repeats Nick.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [32]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "Uhh... you look pretty..." Gyro started. "Fish face has a crush!" Luke joked.

    Gyro raised his hand and Luke flew into a wall.

    "Nice." Henry responded.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kittiekat10105

    kittiekat10105

    [33]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,994

    Vesta rolls her eyes at Luke and turns to Henry.


    Vesta: (holds out her hand) I assume we'll all be working together. Might as well be properly introduced.

    Edited on 12/14/2010 6:10pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [34]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas seems to look both excited and extremely nervous at the same time as he looks between Nick and Jason. "N-NASA? Maybe...maybe I can finally find some answers to why I'm a living, breathing firebomb...Do, do you think maybe I could come with you?"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [35]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "Yeah... Henry Jones." he explained.

    He changes into Cannonbolt and then back quickly.

    "And thats me."

    "I'm Luke, his brother. I can scream and be like a stone.. or putty. Your choice." He told her.

    "I-I'm Gyro. Telepath, super smart, telekinesis, and some other stuff." GYro said confidently.

    "And you?" Henry asked.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kittiekat10105

    kittiekat10105

    [36]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,994

    Vesta smiles slightly, and holds up her hand, surrounded by a pink aura of power.


    Vesta: Flight, force-fields, I can make platforms and other solid surfaces, aura-reading, tracking, and energy bolts from my hands. I'm half Anodite. I did manage straight A's all through high school. Oh! And I almost forgot! See that dent over there?


    Vesta points to a small dent in the opposite wall. The next thing the guys know, there's a knife on that exact spot.

    Edited on 12/14/2010 6:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [37]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "So, 1st on my to-do list, not mess with her." Luke replied.

    "No doubt." Henry said astonished.

    "I-I thought others were comming?" Gyro asked the scientists, still listening.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kittiekat10105

    kittiekat10105

    [38]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,994

    Vesta pretends not to hear Luke and Henry's conversation. She is a bit surprised at their reaction, as she is not used to equal treatment.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nickpick

    Nickpick

    [39]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 08/20/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,261

    "Out of the question" Nick says, no longer joking around, Jason was quiet. "Trust me, if it was my choice then i wouldn't mind, hell invite your friends but i can't risk you getting hurt"


    "Aww" Jason figures what's going on, Nick flips Jason off.


    "Fine...you can come along but keep your mouth shut and stay out of the way"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [40]Dec 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "So why arent you at home cooking with those knives?" Luke asked.

    "Oh, here we go." Gyro said to Henry.

    "This'll be funny." Henry replied.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.