Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10 RPG: Plumbers

NightSword06

[41]Dec 14, 2010
    • level: 14

Suddenly Thomas begins to flare up again, a fire begins to surround his body in preparation for the full transformation. "Don't tell me what to do! I'm sick and tired of people telling me what to do! Just point me in the direction I have to go and I'll meet you when you get there, IF I decide you're worth keeping around that is."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kittiekat10105

[42]Dec 14, 2010
    • level: 18

Vesta snaps her head in his direction, and walks right up to him.

Vesta: (pointing a finger in his face) Now let me tell you something. Just because I'm a woman does not mean I can't do anything you can do. A woman can do anything a man can do. And we can do it while wearing high heels.

DiamondHead1830

[44]Dec 14, 2010
    • level: 16
    "Okay, just chill out." Luke said.

"Oh gosh, great day." Henry finally began to kid around.

NightSword06

[45]Dec 14, 2010

They point in the general direction of due south, and with another explosion of fire that blows up more of the sidewalk Thomas blasts off towards Florida, hoping to be able to find NASA and get some answers; but mostly hoping as he's speeding through the air on a ballistic course that he'll be able to learn to survive long enough to learn how to control his powers.

Edited on 12/16/2010 8:31pm

DiamondHead1830

[46]Dec 14, 2010
    "And one of the 3 targets are on their way..." One of the scientists announced.

"Well lets be ready." Gyro guarded himself and prepared to battle.

NightSword06

[47]Dec 14, 2010

About an hour and a half after leaving New York, Thomas crashed into one of the buildings on the outermost perimeter of NASA, immediately burning his way through any surface he came into contact with; until he hit the floor, which had been made more than fire-resistant for what seemed to be unknown reasons, until now it appeared. Thomas slowly got up, surprised to still be conscious but still definitely sore. As he looked around at the people in the room that he had crashed into his eyes focused on one person in particular, and his wisecracking side couldn't help but express his thoughts out loud. "Well, looks like I'm more than early enough for the fish fry...Anyone mind if I start the grill?"

Edited on 12/16/2010 8:31pm

DiamondHead1830

[48]Dec 14, 2010
    Gyro rose his arm and Thomas flew to the wall

"Im gussing someone." Henry joked.

"And now who might you be?" Gyro asked. "Because I think she wants to know."

He points to Vesta hold a knife ready to be thrown.

NightSword06

[49]Dec 14, 2010

Thomas easily picks himself off the wall, and raising his hands just above his head slowly, cautiously approaches the young woman. "Well now, I certainly would not wish to disobey such an obviously important, or attractive young lady such as yourself..." He flares up to full, transforming into his Pyronite form. "...But I want to know why I was born like this, why I'm a freak who gets picked on and disrespected by everyone around me!" He calms, and returns to human form as he closes the last few feet between himself and the apparent leader for this meeting. "So I would like very much for you to start explaining what I am and why we're here, please."

Nickpick

[50]Dec 14, 2010
    • level: 35

"Someone has daddy issues" Jason says, Nick nods in agreement. "Let's get going" Nick and Jason walk off.

-Meanwhile-

"I'm glad you decided to join me Jack, really...I should of said that back when i offered this deal to you. Thank you" His white hair gently touches his shoulders, clashing with his all black suit. His skin is pale, almost corpse like. His eyes are blue. Jack walks in, wearing the similar tuxedo like suit, black hair that spikes up and dark brown eyes with a slight tan skin and a scar from his left cheek up across his eyes.

"I'm not here by choice, call it...blind faith"

"Overly strong faith clouds the eyes. You are no longer able to see what you should but perhaps that is still good, in its own way"

"Back in New York...you told me that i could get what i wanted, what is that? William" William stares outside the window, the vast darkness of space surrounds them.

"I found him, he was and is...still in New York. I question your actions, why is it you want Nicholas, a immortal man...dead?"

"I have my secrets, you have yours"

"Of course, But i do have a request...I wish to speak with him before you figure out a way to kill him" Jack is silent, not liking the idea. "I assure you Jack, it's just a talk"

"Yes, of course William"

"Thank you" His soft voice says. "You may leave" Jack stands there for a second before turning around and leaving. "Yes... perhaps it'll be good to see you again Nicholas" William taps the window and the window begins to close, having technology beyond its time.

Edited on 12/14/2010 8:36pm

kittiekat10105

[51]Dec 14, 2010

Vesta hesitantly puts her knife away, and looks Thomas over.

Vesta: Half alien, like me. Just different species.

NightSword06

[52]Dec 14, 2010

Thomas is nearly floored by this information, and looks back over the group again, before finally letting his eyes rest of Vesta one last time. "A-alien...no, that's not possible; I mean, sure fish-boy there looks weird, and I can blow up a car if I want but...aliens? W-what wacked out species can do what I do? And just for the record, you do NOT look like an alien to me; you can't be, you're way too cute to be an alien."

kittiekat10105

[53]Dec 14, 2010

Vesta: Thank you, but I am. (demonstrates her powers by lifting Luke up in the air, with a pink band of energy around him) Convinced? My father is an Anodite. An energy being. So naturally I inherited most of my physical traits from my mother, but inherited my father's abilities.

NightSword06

[54]Dec 14, 2010

Thomas nods, and backs away slightly to stand between her and the rest of the group. "Alright, fair enough but I'll ask again...what kind of messed-up, wack alien species would be able to do something like this?" He holds up one hand, pointing his palm outwards to the side and suddenly a fireball emerges just in front of his palm. And just as quickly as it formed it shoots out towards the wall, incinerating the steel and causing a burned-through hole to be where he had aimed the blast.

kittiekat10105

[55]Dec 14, 2010

Vesta: (shakes her head) Unfortunately, I'm not exactly up to speed with all the alien species out there.

NightSword06

[56]Dec 14, 2010

Thomas nods slowly, understanding that she's speaking the truth. "Alright...but is there anyone here who does have a clue as to what I am? Or what any of us are?"

Edited on 12/16/2010 8:29pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Nickpick

[57]Dec 14, 2010
    • level: 35
    Nick and Jason arrive at NASA. "So what why is HQ sending us here?" Jason asked.

"Not sure, NASA has known of alien activity for years, i wouldn't be surprised if they want us to do some of their dirty work"

"Getting paid of course"

"Of course" Nick says

G-Man12

[58]Dec 14, 2010
    • level: 10

"Nice job there sweets, now watch what I can do." Shadowfire says as he grabs Luke and teleports out of the room. Just then the closet door opens and they come tumbling out. "Now how's that for a 'smurf'".

DiamondHead1830

[59]Dec 15, 2010
    "Why does everyone pick on the sexy guy!?" Luke asks standing up.

"I could like this group..." Henry replied to everyone.

He touches his badge to his chest and becomes a Pyronite like Thomas.

"I can be you, a Pyronite. Pretty cool. Sometimes they are hotheads..."

He does the same action and changes into a completely blue anodite.

"And you, Vesta. Any alien species I've scanned so far. And lets just say me and Luke have been around this galaxy. And a few others." He added.

"And please stop calling me fish boy or fish face-" Gyro was interrupted.

"What about-"

Gyro flings Luke againsts the wall again.

"Okay. Gyro is good." Luke says coughing.

NightSword06

[60]Dec 15, 2010

After watching in amazement at Henry's transformations, Thomas' mind catches onto the words that his ears almost missed. "Pyronite? Is, is that what I am? But...but how, and wny?"