Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10 RPG: Plumbers

 
  • Avatar of kittiekat10105

    kittiekat10105

    [121]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,994

    Vesta: I'm not in charge. You've gotta take that up with NASA.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of G-Man12

    G-Man12

    [122]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 08/04/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 580

    "Yeah, I'm with him", Shadowfire exclaimed, "I want my records destroyed."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [123]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas switches on his pod-to-pod monitor to look at the guy. "Hey, why do I get the feeling that to expunge YOUR record, it would be a matter of national security?"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [124]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "I hope we get the same deal. I mean, those guys were pretty much asking for it!" Luke exclaimed. "Guys..." Gyro started.

    "Hold on, I got more stories!" Luke replied.

    "Guys!" Gyro yelled. "We might wanna hang on!"

    He pointed out a large window to a ship was zooming towards the team.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [125]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas reacted instantly, activating all monitors to speak to everyone at once as well as the comm panel for the cockpit. "Guys! Need a question answered now, and I mean NOW! Will my powers work in space?"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kittiekat10105

    kittiekat10105

    [126]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,994

    Vesta: As long as there's oxygen in your body to fuel it. If not, I don't think it will.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [127]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas knew what he had to do, so taking charge for the moment he gave out the orders. "Everyone, stay put! I'm getting out of this claustro-pod and heading for the escape hatch; once I'm out there, Vesta you'll have to close it with your powers cause I'll be busy with that ship." With that he busted out of the pod, pushing himself towards the emergency hatch and nearly broke the switch trying to open it but once it was open he took one last deep breath and let himself get sucked out of the shuttle and prayed for dear life that he could flare up to take on the alien ship heading their way.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nickpick

    Nickpick

    [128]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 08/20/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,261
    William places his knight down onto the check board, waiting.

    "He's near" William's eyes looked over at the door as a smile drew upon his face.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [129]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    As he propelled himself through space, Thomas felt a strange sensation as if he had more control of himself now, yet at the same time feeling more out of control than he had ever been before as he hurtled towards the ship, arms forward preparingto launcha full-body based flame spear at the ship. 'Well, here goes nothing...hope this works like I think it will...' He sends a powerful blast of fire straight towards the ship as he continues to rocket forward from the fire emitted from his feet like a rocket.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [130]Dec 18, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "He can do this." Henry said quietly.

    "Come on, Thomas!" Gyro yelled.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kittiekat10105

    kittiekat10105

    [131]Dec 19, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,994

    Vesta watches, silently but anxiously remembering what it was like trying to master her own powers.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [132]Dec 19, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas' flame spear seems to strike the ship, but right at that moment he suffers a burn-out; thinking quickly before he fully reverts back to human form he grabs the disc-like object they'd all been given that was supposed to activate a temporarily space-worthy hazmat suit, and as best and as hard as he can slams it on his chest activating it, and once fully back to human and trying to recover his breath, feeling like he just ran three NYC city-wide marathons in a row he accesses the internal comm system. "Um...guys...help...?"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [133]Dec 19, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    ((Wow, great Idea with the hazmat suits!))

    "I'll get him!" Gyro yelled.

    He looked at Vesta, and went to the exit. He hit a button and the door to space opened. He began to float, until he moved himself near the ship. He looked into a window on the vehicle and saw a vicious beast with tentacles on his face. He raised his hand and through the ship far from them. He grabbed Thomas and pointed him to the rocket the team was aboard.

    As they went back to the rest of the team, Gyro seemed nervous.

    "Whats wrong?" Henry asked plainly.

    "T-Th-that ship said..." he paused. "Army Cargo, troops, and weapons. We're are fighting an army on the moon."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [134]Dec 19, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    (Thanks, but not quite sure where you're going with this so I'm not going to write much here.)


    Once back onboard and in his pod, Thomas took several deep breaths, thinking about how close he came to death this time. "T-thanks G-man, I owe you my life...literally."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [135]Dec 19, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "No problem... I hope you pay me back whne we land." Gyro replied.

    "That wont be too long, 1 mile and we'll be there." Henry explained.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [136]Dec 19, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas lowers his head. "Well, after that first try out there...let's just say I'm not exactly confident that I can help you guys out much anymore."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [137]Dec 19, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "Well if we keep you mad enough..." Luke began. "You should flare more. Try and think of something that makes you mad!"

    "That might work..." Henry sounded sad to say.

    "Wow, he's right?" Gyro asked.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [138]Dec 19, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas glared at Luke, knowing exactly what he'd use as 'ammo' if that were the case. "Alright, if you're right then I'll just think of all the stupid things you've already said and done since I've first met you, Lukey-boy!"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [139]Dec 19, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "See, guys, I do help!" Luke announced.

    ((Hey guys, not gonna be on until maybe like 8? If not l8r... and weird question, but do any of you have any aliens you've created drawn?))
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.