Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10 RPG: Plumbers

 
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [171]Dec 20, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "What exactly are we searching for?" Luke asked.

    "Some kinda of energy source..." Henry explained.

    "Or someone to fight!" Gyro tried to sound tough infront of Vesta.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [172]Dec 20, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas shook his head. "Don't worry G-man, I'm sure you'll get your chance to prove just how strong and brave you are; we all will. But this thing's supposed to be inside the moon right? So shouldn't we be looking for like, I don't know, alien drilling equipment or something instead of an energy core?"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [173]Dec 20, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "He's right. The aliens that are on here are extremely smart too. Do you think they would have used a mine or something?" Henry asked.

    "Or maybe even some guards." Luke replied.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [174]Dec 20, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas thinks for a few seconds, then signals the others. "Hey, think maybe it might be a better idea if we make out own way to wherever this power core's supposed to be? Because I don't know about the rest of you but I say blasting straight into the moon might be our best bet. Who's with me?"

    Edited on 12/27/2010 6:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [175]Dec 20, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "Thats smart! Lets blow up the thing that keeps ur planet from flooding completely." Gyro said sarcastically. "If what Henry says is true, then they prolly already know we're here."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [176]Dec 20, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas thinks about this, and decides to scratch the plan. "Alright, no telling just how big or powerful this core is anyway...Anyone else have any ideas?"

    Edited on 12/23/2010 9:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kittiekat10105

    kittiekat10105

    [177]Dec 20, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,994

    Vesta: I'm not sure. All I know is that we have to be extremely careful so we don't disrupt anything here.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [178]Dec 20, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "Guys, be quiet, look." Luke pointed.

    He was pointing to a few Chimera Sui Generis (Vilgax species) pushing a mining cart.

    "I say we follow them." Gyro whispered.

    The group stayed close behind, but stayed their distance.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NightSword06

    NightSword06

    [179]Dec 20, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,113

    Thomas looked over towards Henry and Vesta, and spoke trying to keep his voice as low as possible while still making sure they could hear him. "Hey, just what do you guys know about any powers or other talents these guys have? I don't know about the rest of this group but I want to be ready in case we have to fight."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DiamondHead1830

    DiamondHead1830

    [180]Dec 20, 2010
    • member since: 12/20/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,075
    "That's the problem. Their powers can vary... it is impossible to be for sure." Henry replied in the same tone.

    "Then we should be ready for anything." Luke said pointing out the obvious.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.