Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10: The Lost and Forgotten - RPG

Nickpick

[1]Feb 8, 2011
    • level: 35

It was said...a man would walk this earth with powers that could destroy the toughest of foes. It was said, This man would have to choose between the side of Light and the side of Dark. Either side he chose, would have a great effect on the world. Centuries went by and the great prophecy was forgotten. Those who continued to believe it and passed on it's words were called The Forgotten. But these people had enemies, those who wished to destroy the prophecy, destroy it from ever seeing light. These people were called The Lost. After years of war between the two...He was finally born, the one whowouldchange this world but...it wasn't a he.

-2011-

"AMY ORCHID!" Amy quickly wakes up from sleeping on her desk. short brown hair that ends just below her ears, tan skin with green eyes. She quickly grabs her pencil and plays it off as she wasn't sleeping. "Amy Orchid, that is the second timeI'vecaught you sleeping during class, this is your second warning, next time you'll be thrown into detention" Amy's teacher said with an angry tone. her silver hair in a bun with old wrinkle-y skin.

"Yes Ma'am" The teachers stares at Amy for a moment then turns around to the boards.

"Okay class, i want you to take your notebooks out and solve this problem" The teacher turns around and Amy is sleeping again. "AMY! DETENTION NOW!" Amy quickly opens her eyes. Before she knows it, she's inDetention.

"This blows major chunks" Amy says to herself.

"Tell me about it" Amy turns around and sees him, the jock, the popular guy in school. Adam Lumex, medium built with brown eyes and blown hair that didn't look combed. He wore his school jacket proudly, neverslouching. He smiled, his perfect smile. leaving Amy speechless. "So why you in here?

"I umm...Your...talking to me?" Amy said, voice shaky. Adam scuffs a laugh, rubbing the eraser against the desk then looking back at Amy.

"Yeah, it's what normal people do"

"It's just...I'm not blonde and my breast aren't fake" He raised any eyebrow, her cheek go blood red. "That'sembarrassing"

"Take a breath" Amy does just that, She looks at him, he smiles at her. "And exhale, now tell me why your here?"

"I fell asleep in class"

"Beginner stuff, wanna know what i did?"

"What?" He leans forward and holds back a laugh. She was close enough to smell his mint-y breath, which was odd because she doesn't normally do that.

"I switched all of Mr. Grays pens with these joke trick pens that when you touch it, they shock you" Amy smiled but Adam laughed, sitting back.

"That's funny"

"It was a stupid dare but it was funny"

-Meanwhile-

"This way..." A group of hikers walked toward the large opening of the cave. The woman looks down at the map.

"Why is this cave uncharted?"

"Maybe it's new" Her boyfriend said, kissing her cheek. "Don't worry, we'll be safe"

"Okay"

"Love birds, let's go!" The brother said as they walk into the dark cave, both males crack their glow sticks while the girl uses a flash light.

"So what exactly are we looking for?"

"The prophecy says, The Lost werecrystallizedduring The Great War. So we're looking for crystals"

"And if we don't find anything?"

"Don't doubt, it leads to negativity which is bad" The boyfriend said, she rolls her eyes. When suddenly the rock wall cuts her arm, dropping blood onto the floor.

"OUCH!"

"What happened?"

"I cut myself on the wall" The boyfriend takes the flashlight and sees the blood on the wall, when he sees 'it'

"Jerry...look!" The other male looks at what the boyfriend was aiming the flashlight at, it's a large crystal with a man inside, he was shirtless with several tattoos that spread across his arms and large built chest. He was bald with eyes closed. The blood runs down it and into it's cracks when suddenly more cracks appears, straight down the middle.

"We should..." Sudden the man opens his eyes and bursts through the crystal, grabbing the girlfriend by the neck and bringing her toward him. inches away from his face, eyes are fully black.

"And the day dawns a new sky and those who witness his rising and turn him toward the dark, shall perish by fire" Suddenly the girl bursts into flames, killing her instantly. The bald man throws her aside and in a split second, he pins the boyfriend against the wall. "Those who bring him toward the light shall be rewarded" He bites down on the man's neck and bites through his skin and begins to drain him of his energy, of his life. The boyfriend ages rapidly, the bald man drops him. The boyfriend hits the ground and bursts into dust. The bald man turns towards the other male who was frozen in shock. "The prophecy...hand it over!" The bald man's eyes have turned to blue.

"He...here!" He throws the bald man the backpack and starts running, The bald man rips the backpack open and takes out the large leather bound book. He smiles down at it when his eyes go black and in a split second, he has the other man in his grip. He yells an ear bleeding noise, a creature cry for food when he bites down on the man's neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters can be created but must follow the rules which are pretty normal. No God modding, Always have permission from other users to use their characters.

Example.

Name:

Looks/Appearance:

Skills and Equipment:

Bio:

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NightSword06

[2]Feb 8, 2011
    • level: 14

Hey Nick, hope you don't mind me ripping one of my own characters out of one of the RPG's I've been involved with thus far but given the main plot of this one it sounds like it may potentially be a good one to possibly have an earlier, AU version of Alana as one of The Forgotten; her family having survived the great war and continuing to pass down the ancient legend to the current generation Don't know if she'll end up actually involved with Amy or not though, since I'm having her live in Japan this time in one of the old shrines; (think IY but more of a traditional family than the Higurashi's). Of course as always per the second RPG I will allow a vote for her character as to whether or not she'll be allowed in.

Nickpick

[3]Feb 8, 2011
    (I wasn't going to make them canon but i'll allow it. It sounds like you have an idea and i'm not going to refuse your idea. But let's keep the Future Is Now storyline out of this RPG. Nick won't be here lol )

NightSword06

[4]Feb 8, 2011

(That's why I said AU, I knew this wouldn't be connected to "Plumbers" or "Future is Now". And thanks for the vote of confidence Nick, I promise I'll try to keep things as clear and smooth-running as I can. Hope you like this intro/opening for her.)

-Somewhere in Japan; roughly between three and four in the afternoon-

A young woman of sixteen years old with black hair that ran down to the middle of her back tied into a ponytail and brown eyes sat cross-legged upon a small meditation pillow with her family gathered in a circle in their living room; the girl's grandmother, the oldest surviving relative of the family was speaking of ancient tales from a long-past war that few humans knew of; one that had taken more lives than all of the historically documented wars combined. Though she was only their daughter, being the eldest Alana Hoshikaru knew that it was up to her to be prepared if and when the time came for the ancient prophecy to come to pass.

And from everything that had happened in the world within the last two decades it seemed like a very high possiblity. After the story was told, Alana stood and walked outside after grabbing the sword that had been in their family for countless generations; said to be endowed with the soul of justice and righteousness; it would supposedly never hurt one who was pure of heart, nor the chosen one.

Nickpick

[5]Feb 8, 2011

(Wow! that was an awesome opening)

The prophecy is clear...It'll be the ones around her that will help her decide her fate...If she is to choose the dark, then the world would be lost forever. Bringing an ever ending reign of hell on earth. But if she were to join the light...She would save the world from evil. The prophecy speaks clear, the ones around her shall be called 'Akari' Which means light.

"Psst" Adam called Amy, Amy turns around. "I'm sorry, i didn't catch your name"

"Amy, Amy Orchid" She says, almost breathless.

"Orchid? that's beautiful. I'm Adam Lumex"

"I know...who doesn't?"

"I guess i do have a reputation round here. Mostly rumors,I'venever started a fire in the cafeteria but i'm not that bad boy as everyone claims. Hey, tell you what have lunch with me after school and we can talk more" Amy jumped around inside, she loved it but she can't...She sighs

"I umm...I would love to but...i can't, you see my mother is sick and i watch her"

"Oh i'm sorry well maybe another time" Adam says, Amy smiles

"Sounds nice" Amy turned around, looking down into her book, she let the school day go on until school was over. She started to walk down the sidewalk, alone. "Beast are fake? what the hell was i saying?" Suddenly she stops and turns around, feeling as if someone was following her. Suddenly she drops to her knees, feeling a powerful pain in her chest.

"AMY!" Adam runs to her side. "Are you okay?" Suddenly she fallsunconscious, dropping in his arms.

NightSword06

[6]Feb 9, 2011

(Hey, you mean that? Thanks.)

-Back in Japan-

As Alana trained in the forests surrounding her family's shrine, the skies above suddenly became overcast with dark clouds, before she rays of the sun pierced through seeming to point towards a clearing or meadow deep within the forest before the clouds seemed to disperse as quickly as they came. Alana, fearing this was a signal of things to come rushed towards it through the underbrush of the forest as fast as she could, her sword still in hand to deal with anyone who might get in her way who meant her harm. She did not know what she would find in the clearing but she hoped it would point towards the light and not the darkness.

Nickpick

[7]Feb 9, 2011

(of course i meant that...lol why would i lie?)

The bald man walked into a small town, one step at a time, holding the leather book in his right hand. People stared at him as he walked through the empty streets. He heard their whispers, they just made him smile. Some people noticed how the sky would darken the further he walked. The bald man stops, he looks over at what is essentiallyis a goth hangout. He smiles and walks toward it until he walks inside.

"How can i help you dude?" The clerk said, The bald man looked at him. staring at his many piercings and tattoos.

"What's your belief?"

"Excuse me?"

"I will not repeat myself"

"Umm i don't know i grew up catholic but didn't really follow it after i moved out of my parents house"

"You resemble the tribal preists of my time. That jacket in the window...Bring it to me" The heavy set clerk stood up and walked over to themanikinin the window and brought him down, taking the long black coat off him and handing it over to the Bald man. Who quickly puts it on, fitting him perfectly.

"Your lucky, it's on sale today"

"Lucky me"

"Is there anything else your interested in?" The Bald man looks at the man and smiles.

"You" His eyes go black and he jumps at the heavy set man, biting his neck when a shotgun is pressed against the bald man's head.

"Don't move freak!" The Bald man removes his teeth from the clerk's neck and slowly turns around, eyes still black. "What the hell are you?"

"Thisinstrumenthere, What is it called?"

"A shot..." Suddenly the bald man pushes the gun away from him and jumps at the old police officer. Staring at him in the eyes.

"I'm searching for the one the prophecy speaks of...Where is he?"

"I...I don't know who...who your talking about? The old man was scared, it was heard through his voice, suddenly the old man is stabbed in the chest by the bald man's hand.

"This death is a good death" The bald man stands up and walks off, fixing his new coat.

NightSword06

[8]Feb 9, 2011

(Just that the second RPG didn't turn out so well for anyone, remember? But I'm glad you liked it. BTW; exactly where does Amy live?)

Alana ran to the clearing as fast as possible; there she saw something she had never noticed before in all her years of learning her way through this forest while her family lived at the shrine...it looked like a whole field of flowers, but something about them seemed unusual, somehow unnatural. She carefully knelt down to reach for one, but as soon as her delicate fingertip graced one of the petals they all went brilliantly white, then dark before vanishing into nothingness. Alana remained in her position, unsure of herself and nervous for the future but certain of one thing...the chosen one had indeed been reborn and he had something to do with flowers.

After several moments of contemplation and staring into space she realized she should immediately run home to tell her family about this; her grandmother would hopefully know what to do next though she felt she already knew what the next step was...find the chosen one and make certain he picked the right path, or prepare to serve him should things turn towards darkness; though those thoughts gave Alana a heavy heart.

Nickpick

[9]Feb 9, 2011

(You caught on to the flower thing lol...I don't know why because there's always a mention of flowers with each character. Also i'll include where Amy lives in this post)

Amy begins to open her eyes, everything is blurry. There's no pain she can detect, just the slight dizziness that slowly went away.

"Amy? You feeling okay?" She regained sight and saw Adam sitting next to her.

"Where am i?"

"California Care Hospital...You blacked out"

"You...you were following me?" Amy asked. Adam looked away, almost shamed to admit it.

"Yeah, not in a creepy way though...i just wanted to see if you were telling the truth, i don't take being denied well" Amy sat up and looked around.

"I need to get home"

"You just fellunconscious, let the doctors figure out why" Amy jerked away from his grip.

"It's not the only time i've blacked out, i'm okay...trust me" She gets off the bed and grabs her backpack.

"I'm coming with you"

"No"

"You might be sick, i'm not risking you blacking out in the middle of the street"

"I SAID I'M FINE!" Amy yelled. "Just let me go" Adam put his hands up, she walks pass him and hurries to her house, she gets home and bursts inside. "MOM!" Amy runs up the stairs and looks in all the rooms, no sign of her mother. "MOM! WHERE ARE YOU?" Amy runs back down to the backyard, nothing. She runs back into the house, takes her cellphone out and calls 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I came home from school and my mother's gone"

"How old are you?"

"18, I'm not a child, My mother is sick from cancer and can barely walk"

"Okay, I'm sending a someone your way, just stay on the phone with me"

-Meanwhile-

The bald man continued to walk down the empty road when suddenly an orchid pedal lands in front of him. He steps on it and stops it from blowing away, he picks it up and stares down at it. He closes his eyes and focuses on the voices near him when suddenly he hears a young girl's, it's Amy.

"Sick from cancer...barely walk" He opens his eyes then his fist, letting the orchid fly away...

"He's close"

NightSword06

[11]Feb 9, 2011

(I don't think your little ad would sit well on this RPG thread; if the auther concurs please delete your post Maggie.)

After having told her family about the field of flowers she goes back outside to their garden in order to meditate; soon she feels a strong yet somehow gentle breeze blow around her and when she opens her eyes she sees petals swirling around her. 'How strange...just like the flowers in the clearing. These petals almost look like...that's it! But where to find him, and why such a beautiful and delicate flower for a person who is identified with possessing such legendary power?' Alana felt the wind strongest from the east; and she knew where she had to go...but America was so large, and had so many people in it...how would she ever be able to find just one person?

Nickpick

[12]Feb 9, 2011

Amy panicked, she paced up and down the hall of the house. She stops when she sees Aaron at the screen door.

"You followed me to my home?"

"I'm not some creep, Amy...There's something you need to know about me"

"That you want to harvest my kidneys and kill me in my sleep? i'm calling the cops!" Amy takes her phone out when he punches through the screen door and steps in.

"DAMN IT AMY, LISTEN TO ME!!" Aaron yelled, Amy stared at him. "The cops aren't coming and your mother is safe"

"What are you talking about?"

"I've been sent by a small group of people called The Forgotten, We've been looking for a person that holds great power, it took years but...we finally found you. If you come with me then i can take you to your mother but it has to be right now"

"Forgotten? I don't understand" Adam sees a man in all black quickly hide. He slams the door shut and locks it.

"They found us, I'll explain later"

"Explain now! what's going on?"

"There was a betrayer in our mist, he gave your name up and now The Lost are here to take you away"

"The Lost?"

"Yes very dangerous people that will do anything to see you dead" Adam takes out a handgun from under his coat, he also takes the coat off and throws it aside. "We got trouble" He says, speaking toward his watch. Adam ducks and looks out a window.

"My mom is safe?"

"Yes, now when i give the word, you need to grab my hand and run as fast as possible, Can you do that?"

"Yes" Adam shoots the door, blasting it up, he starts shooting toward the kitchen windows when he grabs Amy's hand and starts running, they run onto the yard, Adam shoots the men around them when an ship from out of the blue becomes visible with a landing pad down, they run onto it as it closes and make it inside, the ship turns invisible and flies off.

NightSword06

[13]Feb 10, 2011

As Alana meditates she hopes to find where in such a huge country she could find the one she's looking for; what place in the land called America would the Gods possibly find worthy of placing someone of such importance; Washington DC? New York City? Then it comes to her, a hunch from her unconscious mind. Somewhere warm...somewhere that would hopefully be one of the safest places to live...Alana can only pray that she's correct as she comes out of her meditation and goes to ask her family for the little money they have as Shrine-keepers, and hopes it's enough for a ticket to where she needs to go.

Nickpick

[14]Feb 10, 2011

Amy opens her eyes, she sees Adam smiling down at her.

"We're safe now" Adam said, calmly and quietly. Amy sees Adam still holding her hand, for a moment she feels a connection, a special bond when she lets go and punches him across the face. "What the hell?"

"Take me to my mother then afterwards...i want a full explanation what the hell is going on" Amy says, in her demanding voice, Adam holds his face and smiles.

"This way ma'am" Adam leads her down a long hall, to the back medical room. Where Amy saw her mom sitting down on a bed with some tubes in her nose. Her mother looks up and sees her daughter and smiles, the biggest smile. Amy's eyes get watery when she runs up to her and wraps her arms around her.

"I was so scared"

"I'm here baby, i'm here" Adam closes the door, He turns around when he sees a pair of goggles inches from him, just staring at him

"It's good to see you to Nero" Nero steps back and smiles at Adam, giving him a thumbs up.

"Mission well done!" Nero was about 5'9 and had a small built body, wearing a white shirt with a black vest over it, he had orange hair that was spikey and he never took his goggles off.

"Yeah, find somewhere safe we can land"

"Aye aye Captain!" He back flips and walks off, Adam rolls his eyes.

"I'll figure that guy out of these days" Amy's mother kisses Amy's cheek

"These people, who are they?"

"I don't know but i'll figure it out"

"Mi hija, these people saved me" Amy stared at her mother.

"What are you talking about mama?"

"My cancer...It's gone" Amy's eyes widen as a single tear rolls down her face, she smiles. "It's gone!" They hugged again.

NightSword06

[15]Feb 10, 2011

(Okay, not really sure where I should go from here; I've kind of been writing off the top of my head thus far, but I don't really know where to take Alana from here...any ideas?)

Nickpick

[16]Feb 10, 2011
    (I'll have Nero land the ship land in the middle of the water, so it'll be a boat, maybe you can have Alana pay for a boat trip to California, meeting you half way?)

NightSword06

[17]Feb 10, 2011

(Hm...and the reason given by whomever that the trip must be taken by water and not air?)

Nickpick

[18]Feb 10, 2011
    (Alana doesn't seem like someone with money, i see her not being so technical and using planes.)

NightSword06

[19]Feb 10, 2011

(Good point, she probably wouldn't be comfortable flying anyway...but just to let you know, I hope one of your characters speaks Japanese because I'm going to be keeping Alana totally traditional in this story.)

After thanking her family for the little bit of money they were able to offer her she managed to get a ride from a rickshaw driver who was an old fried of the family's, and was willing to take her to the docks for no charge. After the long ride into the city she managed to get alternate transportation, always being careful to budget her money carefully but having brought several of the charms that her family sells at the shrine with her hoping to make more money for the necessary trip.

Somehow earning her way to the docks she boarded a fishing boat promising to be their cook while they were out at sea if they would take her to America; though it was a tough sell due to the distance involved. She managed to work it out though and before she knew it she found herself in the kitchen, having asked the crew on deck to look out for anyone who would bear the same emblem she wore around her neck; the only other heirloom beside the sword she had taken.

Nickpick

[20]Feb 10, 2011

(Way ahead of you )

"Splash splash, We float!" Nero says, landing the ship in the middle of the ocean. Adam throws some charts on the table as he looks out the large, huge front window. Seeing nothing but the ocean.

"Where are we?"

"North pacific ocean"

"WHAT! I said find somewhere safe for us to land...'land' being the key word" Nero closed his ears as Adam yelled.

"I thought the key word was safe"

"THE KEYWORD WAS NOT SAFE! IT WAS LAND!

"Adam" Amy walks up,she stood there, herarms that held her, .

"Thank god!" Nero walked off, Adam walks up to Amy.

"Yeah"

"Thank you for my mother, keeping her safe and...you cured cancer?"

"That was Nero, it took him about three years to create it, one of the main reasons why The Lost want us dead. They don't like change or happiness for that matter" Adam says, smiling.

"Well thank you, sorry for..." She points at his nose, with pretty bloody bandage.

"No worries, didn't realize you pack a powerful punch" Amy smiles, she leans over and kisses his cheek.

"My mom is resting, i'm going to rest with her. When i wake up..."

"You want anexplanation? I think i can do that" Adam smiles. Amy smiles, she steps back and sees the window, pointing at the window.

"That a huge tv, looks like we're in the middle of the ocean" Amy turns around and walks off, Adam nods, playing it off.