Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10: The Lost and Forgotten - RPG

NightSword06

[21]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 14

(Just out of curiousity, do you know if anyone else is going to be joining us in working on this RPG?)

It's been almost two days since the fishing boat had left Japan, and though Alana was all about doing things the old fashioned way even she could not understand why these people had not chosen to even attempt to invest in a motorized boat rather than this relatively modern looking sailing ship of theirs...it was taking way longer than it could have to navigate to the far shores of the U.S. and the quarters were rather cramped, she had wound up sleeping on the floor because the men of the crew thought that to be the only place she was worthy of sleeping; as if she were some dog or other animal. She only hoped that something would happen that would somehow get them to respect her more.

But then, around roughly four in the afternoon by her sense of time someone on deck started shouting loudly. "SHIP! I SEE A SHIP UP AHEAD!" Alana grabbed her sword after quickly finishing the vegetables she was cutting; though it was a small crew it had proven a long chore to prepare and cook for everyone onboard and she was glad for the excitement, and the break it gave her.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nickpick

[22]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 35

Nero woke up, rubbing his eyes when messages start popping up on the window, 'WARNING! WARNING!' Adam quickly ran out, wearing pajama bottoms and no shirt.

"What is it?"

"A japanese boat?" Nero said, looking over at Adam then focusing back at the control panel, turning the warning off. When Amy steps out...

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, just some people passing by" Nero looked back up at the window then back down at the control panel.

"That's not right"

"What is it Nero?"

"The weather...is going loopy. It was suppose to be sunny today but the it's lowering at an incredible rate. Adam, you know what that means right?"

"Prepare weapons, don't fire unless i give the word" Adam runs off, Amy follows him as she saw the concern on his face.

"What is it Adam?"

"The Lost, each one is different than the other, The Lost may look human and act it but they are more vampire than human. They feed on you, draining you of your energy. Also they are nearly impossible to sort out but whenever one is close, the weather will get colder" Adam threw a shirt on, slipped his shoes in and ran back to the main base, Amy followed.

"So that boat?" Amy said.

"One of those people on it is Lost"

"Weapons are ready, aim is ready...waiting for your word" Nero said.

"Let's wait for aresponse, if you see any major movement...we fire"

Edited on 02/11/2011 8:17am

NightSword06

[23]Feb 11, 2011

As the two boats began to approach each other, the captain of the fishing boat took up his radio, hoping to open communications with whoever was out there before they came too close to firing range of whatever the people in the other boat may be carrying. He spoke clearly and calmly in his foreign tongue praying that someone on that boat would understand. "This is the tuna boat Yukari Hinosha...please listen carefully! We mean you no harm, unless you are what one of our crew calls a 'Lost One', whatever that may mean...she wishes to board but only if you are friendly. Please reply and please note that we are unarmed and not interested in fighting you."

Nickpick

[24]Feb 11, 2011
    (I asked, no one replied. Ask the guys on the Plumbers topic, they will listen to you more than they will listen to me)

"Huh?" Amy said, Adam walked up to Nero.

"What did he say?" Nero repeats fisherman's message. "in fighting you...They seem friendly boss" "Reply something for me" Adam says, Nero presses a button on the control panel. "The woman that wishes to board...her name?" Nero translates, the fisherman replies...Nero looks back at Adam.

"Alana" "Let her board" Amy suddenly says, Adam looks back at her.

"She could be a Lost one"

"If she was, wouldn't those people be dead"

"Not if she wants you dead, The Lost use people to get what they want" Adam says, Amy walks up to him.

"This all about me right?" "Yes" Adam says, almost like he didn't want to.

"Then let her board, that's my command" "Listen princess, this may be all about you, doesn't mean you can go giving commands"

"Nero?" Amy says, Nero nods.

"Weapons deactivated, opening landing pad" Adam gives Amy a dirty look.

"Trust me, something feels....right about this girl" "If she is a Lost one then Overseer will hear about this" Adam walked off, standing next to Nero as the Landing pad reached out toward the sky, she just simply needed to step on and walk straight into the ship.

NightSword06

[25]Feb 11, 2011

Once the two ships are positioned beside one another Alana boards, waving and thanking the fishing boat crew for their help and apologizing for the long trip she had them participate in. Once onboard the new ship she looked to each of the three giving a small bow, her sword kept at her hip yet to be drawn as she spoke to each of them. "Thank you...I am Alana, I do not believe my last name is important right now. I bear an emblem passed down through my family from long ancient times...do any recognize this?"

She reaches into her kimono and pulls out the pendant she wears around her neck, the emblem being carved upon a very old looking piece of wood but its clear that the utmost care has been taken to preserve the heirloom through the generations. "I come seeking the one bearing this mark...and hope to guide him upon the righteous path."

Edited on 02/11/2011 12:09pm

DiamondHead1830

[26]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 16
    Name: Griffen Darkholmes

Looks/Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=African+Slave+Warrior#/d1cnnch

Skills and Equipment: Can re-enact the traits of anything. (ex: If he reads a book about Mythological Creatures, he can re-enact them)

Bio: He lived a normal life until the age of 12 when he discovered his powers, he had to move towns and schools. He then went to Amys home town and school.

Nickpick

[27]Feb 12, 2011

Adam saw the necklace, It was the symbol of hope to come.

"Alana, the one your looking for isn't a man..." Adam points to Amy. "It's her" Alana turns toward Amy, Amy was unsured of what was going, Alana held the necklace in her hand, Amy saw theemblem, her eyes widen as she steps back. "Amy, what is it?"

"Adam, i think it's a good time to explain what the hell is actually going on"

"Nero, take us into the air, go invisible....I'll be in the conference room"

"Done done Cap-ton!" Nero starts messing with the controls, Adam looks over at Alana.

"If you will follow me" Alana didn't understand. Nero jumps up and walks over to her, he reaches into his backpack and pulls out a wrist watch. He hands it to Alana and in japanese he explains what it does.

"It's a language transmitter, It'll make you able to understand what they are saying and help them understand what you are saying, plus...it'll be your voice" Nero smiles at her when Alana takes it and puts it on.

"Alana, please...come with me" Adam walks off, Amy follows then Alana follows. Everyone settles into the conference room, Adam closes the door behind him when he touches the center of the table, bringing up a touchable hologram. "In 1341, a book was found locked inside a chest, deep beneath the ocean floor, a mass tsunami brought it to shore. 10 years later, It formed the religion 'Spirituality' until the 1400's when King Alzar broke the religion up, making it forbidden to be teach or believed in for that matter. the punishment was death. So it took some years but The Forgottens were created, groups of people that believed in this prophecy, speaking about hero who will rise when the world will fall. Someone with great power that the balance of the world is in her hands then..." Adam takes a seat and sighs "The Lost were created, a large group of people bent of killing the hero the prophecy speaks of and those who believe in it"

"Did i miss the good part?" Nero said, stepping into the room with a bowl of popcorn, Adam ignored him.

"Around 1600's, There was a man, leader of the Lost. They called him Lomax....He started the Great War, it lasted for years until Lomax and the great Overseer clashed, creating an explosion thatcrystallized the two and stopped the war. It's now the year 2011 and edge of war is upon us. The Overseer has been freed and lead us, It's just time before Lomax isunleashed and brings darkness to this world.... Amy, your the one we've been waiting for...you'll lead us to the light..."

"Yay!" Nero said, Amy stood up, she was quiet...she just walked off and left the room.

NightSword06

[28]Feb 12, 2011

Alana watched Amy leave, then bowing to the boys excused herself and ran after Amy; looking to the watch and hoping it would truly work both ways as well as Nero had promised. Catching up to Amy she gently placed a hand on her shoulder, giving her as comforting a look as she could manage given all the recent shocks she'd been through with seeing and experiencing what she had within the last few minutes. "Amy...I know this is difficult; it is very hard for me to adjust to all of this as well but I believe the one called Adam is telling the truth, though I do not know how he fits into all of this. You seemed almost disturbed when you saw my emblem...is it a birthmark that you do not wish to show the boys?"

DiamondHead1830

[29]Feb 12, 2011
    • level: 16
    (I have no clue how to jump in here...)

Nickpick

[30]Feb 12, 2011
    Amy looked down, no words chose to come. She simply turned around and lifted up her shirt, on the top right of her back was a birthmark, the same as the emblem. Amy puts her shirt down and faces Alana.

"I'm just a girl from California...I've never had a boyfriend, i didn't have a cell phone until i was 16. How is it possible that i'm some 'messiah' these people look up too?" Back inside the room, Adam sighs as he leans against the wall.

"What's up?" Nero asked.

"Didn't realize how stress this all is..."

"Cheer up buddy, by the way you stare at her, it's easily show you have a general interest in her for a relationship, maybe something sexual" Adam is caught off guard by Nero's statement "And by how she looks at you, she is interested in the same thing"

"I AM NOT...Wait, you think she likes me?" -Meanwhile-

The bald man steps up to a white fence, he places his hand on it and smiles up at the house. He pushes it open and begins to walk onto the property. He sees the large hole in the screen but he just opens the door and steps inside the house. He stands there, at the entrance for awhile.

"His home" The bald man begins to walk through the house when he walks into the dining room where pictures were everywhere, he reaches down and grabs one picture of Amy and smiles. "A female? how interesting" He places the photo down and smiles. "I guess Mr. Amy Orchid is expecting me" He steps back and walks off..

Nickpick

[31]Feb 12, 2011
    (I'll have our characters return back to the Lost's Hideout, maybe your character can be there or maybe he's a Forgotten. Your choice!)

NightSword06

[32]Feb 12, 2011

(Wait, whose side are the good guys again? I thought the Forgotten were out to protect the world while the Lost wanted to destroy it...but from that last parenthasied post it sounds like it might be the other way around...please clarify Nick.)

Meanwhile with the girls-

Alana smiles at Amy, still trying to sound calm and comforting. "Do not worry...think of how I feel; I was a simple Shrine maiden, helping tend my family's lands and selling charms to locals and tourists and now...now I find out that I am to assist the one foretold in ancient prophecy whom is said to have the power to save or destroy the world."

Nickpick

[33]Feb 12, 2011

(Forgotten - Good Guys, Lost -Bad Guys...my bad! wasn't paying attention)

"Alana, I'm not this person...I don't have abilities, i can't wave my hand around and..." She waves her left hand out when suddenly there's a large blast that hits the steel wall. Adam and Nero run out, in panic. Amy looks at Adam in shock.

"What happened?"

"I just...waved my hand and...boom!" Amy said, speechless. Adam smiles, relieved.

"That's normal" Adam walks off.

"Normal? people don't wave their hands around and start blasting fire or whatever around" Adam takes a seat, crossing his arms and facing Amy.

"Still don't believe your the one we've been talking about?"

"Do you have abilities?" Amy asked.

"No, I'm more of the metal in my hands, kicking ass with bullets"

"What about Nero?"

"What about me?" Nero said, walking up.

"Do you have abilities?"

"Who's asking?" Nero just walks off, Amy looks at Adam.

"What his deal?"

"I'mstilltrying to figure it out"

"I can't have abilities, I'm yet tobe kissed by a boy" Adam raises an eyebrow.

"Say what?"

"Nothing" Amy just walks off. Adam looks at Alana.

"So i'm taking it your apart of the team now?"

NightSword06

[34]Feb 13, 2011

Alana just nods and again heads off to find Amy, her right hand on the hilt of her sword; ready now to show Amy just what else makes her unique above any other humans she knows. "Amy wait...there is something you should know about yourself...and the blade I wield."

Nickpick

[35]Feb 13, 2011

Amy stops and turns toward Alana.

"What is it?"

-Meanwhile-

Lumax steps outside the house when suddenly he's surrounded by men in black suits with red ties. Each one wore a pair of dark shade glasses. Lumax smiles, holding the photo of Amy in his hand. Each one held a gun at Lumax when theyseparate and their leader steps up toward Lumax. Blond spiky hair, wearing a nice suit. About 6'2 with white skin, almost perfect. Medium build.

"Your name" The blond man asks.

"You are?"

"Are you a forgotten?" The question seemed more like a demand coming from the man's lips. The question made Lumax laugh, the silly question he thought.

"I ratherexperiencea thousand death" He smiled at Lumax, almost a respectful smile.

"My name is Leon Hart, I'm leader of The Red Tie Society, a Lost funded mercenaryteam, What were you doing in this home?"

"Looking for this woman!" He shows Leon the photo. "Perhapsyou know me, My name is Lumax, I wascrystallizedduring the Great War. If you will please, take me to the one who funds your pretty group of suits" Lumax says, sounding like a threat.

NightSword06

[36]Feb 14, 2011

Alana draws her sword, and brings it to bare at Amy's throat. "Do you trust me?"

Nickpick

[37]Feb 14, 2011
    Adam looks over to see Alana holding her sword to Amy's neck, He removes his gun and cocks it.

"Drop it!"

"Adam, it's okay" Amy stares at Alana, she knows she won't attack. "I do"

NightSword06

[38]Feb 14, 2011

Alana takes a deep breath, closing her eyes as she lowers the blade along Amy's shoulder to her arm, taking Amy's wrist gently into her other hand to hold it out away from her body. "You will not be harmed so long as what I have learned about this sword and your destiny are true." Alana carefully but firmly draws the sword from just below Amy's elbow all the way to just above her wrist; remarkably, Amy's skin is not pierced whatsoever as the blade is run across her flesh.

Alana releases her arm after the demonstration is finished, sheathing her sword and turning towards Adam while stepping aside away from Amy to see him still holding the gun at her. "You see she is not harmed, but if you still wish to shoot me, I shall accept your decision."

Edited on 02/14/2011 2:51pm

Nickpick

[39]Feb 14, 2011

Adam lowers his gun, tucking it away in his pants.

"Nero, take us to HQ...We need to report the good news" Adam walks off, Nero salutes and gets in his chair and takes off.

-Meanwhile-

There's a suddenly blast of electricity inside the water. From within deep of the water, a naked man, in the fetal position. He had tattoos going down his arm, each one a named in a foreign language. He opens his eyes, he gasps for air from underneath the water, he looks around in panic and begins to swim to the surface. He gasps for air as he reaches the surface. He looks around when he sees a beach shore, empty with no people out on it. He begins to swim toward it....

NightSword06

[40]Feb 15, 2011

Alana smiles at Amy, then gives a curt nod to Adam before speaking. "If either I can make something to eat if this ship of yours has a kitchen."