Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10: The Lost and Forgotten - RPG

ComicMan416

[281]May 18, 2011
    • level: 15
    Name: Joshua "Josh"

Looks/Apperiance: Joshua has white skin, black hair, blue eyes. He wears dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt, red shirt, black and white socks, black shoes.

Skills And Equipment: Joshua is very smart and is very skillful in electronics. When someone asks Joshua for help, he uses his laptop to help as best he can. If the problem is computer related, Joshua can talk the person through as best as possible.

Bio: Joshua is a very nice and caring person, never gets mad. The only problem is Joshua is haunted by the memory of his ex-girlfriend Jen. She haunts him while awake and asleep. Joshua has moved on, but Jen does try to get back to him, to cause him more pain.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jonesmith201111

[282]Nov 9, 2011
    • level: 1

"We should..." Sudden the man opens his eyes and bursts through the crystal, grabbing the girlfriend by the neck and bringing her toward him. inches away from his face, eyes are fully black.

ComicMan416

[283]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 15
    Joshua was running as fast as he could. He looked like he had seen better days

"Man, Jen sure does know how to leave an impression or two. With any luck, I can either find someone to help me or a hospital.". Joshua says

Joshua then continued to run as fast as he could

jack1420

[284]Jan 22, 2012
    • level: 1

Hi Friends,

I watched all the episodes of Ben 10 because the episodes are different and good.

Good show