TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10: The Lost and Forgotten - RPG

NightSword06

[61]Feb 20, 2011
    • level: 14

With her head lowered, Alana bows down to one knee and respectfully takes the blade from him. "Thank you...you are obviously a far more skilled warrior than I thought; certainly more skilled than I. As for who is my stregth, I suppose I can only answer that by telling you that my family was my strength, but now I wish only to serve the chosen; as my family was meant to do, whatever that may mean."

With that she sheathes her sword, giving another bow before standing, her head still lowered. "But...if you do not find me worthy to serve her directly, I would like to serve you; if you so choose to allow me to serve you that is."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nickpick

[62]Feb 20, 2011
    • level: 35
    Zzyzx smiles, almost flattered. "No thank you, i couldn't ask for that much. Simply to work along side you, help protecting this woman is enough" Zzyzx looks over at Amy when Adam fake-ly smiles, pulling her aside.

"Can i talk to you?" "What?" They begin to walk down the corridor of rooms. "In order to protect your..." Adam stops when he feels Zzyzx following behind. Adam turns around, pissed off. "Can i help you?"

"I think this is information i should be told as well"

"You may be protector of Amy but you don't need to learn everything" Zzyzx smiles, almost cocky. "And what are you? Captain of this ship? I've singlehandedly destroyed ships with my blade"

"Is that a threat?"

"ENOUGH!" Amy yelled "Put the measuring tapes away, and zip your pants! I don't care if your captain or an angel!, just stop fighting...Adam, Zzyzx is okay...let him listen in and Zzyzx, Adam helped me first so respect me please" "Of course, I apologize...Adam, my apologizes" Zzyzx says, Adam looks at him then at Amy.

"Can i continue?" Amy nods "We can give your mother a new name, new home and location to live. It'll keep her safe, protected by trustworthy people" "Okay, where?"

"London, England...We have a group of Forgotten there, she'll live amongst them and they will protect them"

"I like it" Zzyzx says "Good job Adam"

"Yeah thanks" Adam said, clearly he didn't care. "Yeah, i like it. Let me run it pass my mom but i think she'll take it" Amy walks off, Zzyzx follows.

"BOSS!" Adam turns around when Nero walks up.

"Boss? i'm your captain...not your boss"

"Whatever, i got some interesting details on Zzyzx" "What is it?"

"Nothing, he's clean..."

"That's weird, everybody has something...Thanks, keep me updated"

"No promises" Nero walks off. Adam rolls his eyes.

NightSword06

[63]Feb 20, 2011

Alana walks up to Adam after Nero leaves him in the hallway, having put the translator bracelet back on. "Excuse me? 'Everyone has a record'? Is that what you're implying? Is that how you feel about every other human around you? If that's the case, why not try to have your little hacker friend find something on me and we'll see who has the more justified view of humanity hm?"

Edited on 02/20/2011 8:40pm

Nickpick

[64]Feb 21, 2011
    "No umm sorry. That's not what i meant" Adam said, scratching the back of his head. "I'm just pissed off, i didn't mean to offend you or anything" Adam gives Alana a slight smile then walks off.

NightSword06

[65]Feb 21, 2011

Alana grabs his wrist before he can completely walk off however, turning him back towards her glaring at him accusingly for just a moment before giving him an uneasy smile. "It is alright...I would be careful around those I do not know as well, no offense taken...but, I am glad to see you willing to admit to your flaws so openly; not many people do. My father is one of them; he believes he can cook as well as I or my mother but...well, let us just say he cannot. But please do tell me, that little moment earlier...do you, like me or something?"

Nickpick

[66]Feb 21, 2011

"Alana...I" Adam looks away, almost speechless "Yourdefinitelymy type but..." Amy looked up and saw Zzyzx and Amy talking, afar when Amy smiles, touching Zzyzx's arm. He looks away, almost pissed off but not. He looks back at Alana, he leans in and kisses her lips when Alana pushes him away. "I'm sorry"

"Captain" Nero said, walking up. Adam quickly jerks his arm away from Alan's grip.

"Yes"

"We're here, The Overseer wishes to see you"

"Thanks" Nero walks off, Adam turns toward Alana. "Can we talk later?" Alana nods, stepping back and walking off when Amy walks up.

"Hey, listen...I made Zzyzx pack my mom's things, gives me a minute to talk with you. Is everything okay with you? You seem...nervous"

"I'm fine, just...alot on my mind" Adam said, a fake smile spread on his face.

"Oh okay, My mom agreed to live inEngland,apparentlyshe's always wanted to go...When can we do that?"

"Now if you want, i can have a small crew send your mom"

"Could i go along?" Amy asked.

"I wouldn't see why not" Amy leans forward and kisses Adam's cheek

"Thanks" Amy walks off, Adam sighs.

"Yeah, no problem" The ship lands in between several other ships, moremodernand high tech than Adam's ship. The landing pad goes down, Adam and Nero walk down at the same time, several people clap for them as they approach. Nero waved as if he was in a parade. Adam ignored it and continued to walk.

"ADAM!" Adam stopped and turned toward a man in the crowd. blond hair, spiky with blue eyes and tall, maybe 6'3 and built. wearing a Lost Military uniform. "Heard you found the one we've looking for? Good job on doing a job anyone could do"

"That's why the Overseers sent me? Jensen, i think your jealous because i found her first" Jensen raised an eyebrow

"Her?" Amy stepped out and suddenly everyone stops clapping, they just stared at her. "The one is a woman?"

"Oh yeah, that's something else i knew before you, you dumb bastard" Adam walked off, walking into town, a moderncivilization...only more guarded. Adam stepped into a building where the receptionist smiled at him.

"Yes? How may i help you?"

"I have an appointment with The Overseer" The receptionist places her hand on a gun under the table.

"Alright, oh by the way...How's the weather outside?"

"Looks cloudy, might be rain" She lets go of the gun and points to a door down the hall.

"He'll see you now"

"Thank you" Adam walks off, letting all the thoughts run through his mind.

NightSword06

[67]Feb 21, 2011

(Hope you don't mind Nick)

While Adam is off to see the Overseer, Alana goes with Amy, her mother and the others to the 'protective custody' house that's been arranged for Mrs. Orchid to stay at. When they arrive Alana looks to her partner/rival glaring up at him with a curious glance, removing her bracelet so that only he can understand her inquiry. "So, do we stay here and protect them or are we to join Adam to see this 'Overseer' person now?"

Nickpick

[68]Feb 21, 2011
    "I go where Amy goes" Zzyzx says "Amy's mother will be protected by the people around her. She has no reason for fear...tell me Alana, you've known Adam much longer than me? Do you see a potential fear he might possess?" Meanwhile, Amy gave her mother a big huge hug as they stood on the steps of her new home, two stories and beautiful

"Will you be okay Amy? I'm scared you might regret going with these people" Her mother said. "It's okay Mom, for once in my life, i feel like i have the strength to help someone, save people and matter in life and i don't want to lose that feeling" Amy's mother places her hand on Amy's cheek.

"You've always mattered to me Mi Amor" "I love you mom"

"I love you baby" They hug one last time before Amy runs back onto the ship, holding herself, keeping the tears bottled up as the ship lifts up and takes off.

NightSword06

[69]Feb 22, 2011

Alana answers the question posed as best as she can,though she does tell him that in fact she has not known Adam for that much longer than he has. Whe Amy runs aboard the ship she's the first to run after her, and after finding Amy in a small, private room walks carefully over placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Your mother will be alright, these people will take care of her. I know this all must seem so large and overwhelming to you right now; it certainly does for me...but you must believe in what Adam and Nero are doing, and in your own inner strength. I am here for you as well, whenever you need another girl to talk to...I will not leave your side Amy and it is not just because you are the one; I feel a connection between us I cannot explain, but you and I will surely be very close before this is over."

Nickpick

[70]Feb 22, 2011

(Oh i just realized Adam's last name is the same as the villain of the story....hmmm i have an idea )

Amy places her left on Alana's hand, she turns her head and just nods. Together they look out the window as they fly through the sky.

Meanwhile

Adam walks into a dark empty room, all that wasvisiblewas a platform in the middle of the room. He closes the door behind him and walks onto the platform. Several lasers scan Adam's body, from his feet to head.

"Welcome Adam Lumex" Suddenly appear on another platform at an unknown location. He was just a hologram but he could see his surroundings and sighed.

"We brought her back, She has quitedevolvedher abilities and she knows some of the true story" Adam spoke to man who wasn't in light, but stayed in the darkness.

"Good, the less she knows about the truth, the better we can handle this" The man spoke, his voice young, mid-30s maybe. Adam sighs, a silent one.

"Sir, do you honestly believe this is the best approach? I mean we could be making a mistake"

"Giving her a reason to hate the Forgotten will only make her choose between us or them much easier for her" The man said.

"Fine sir, she won't know...Oh, The Akari Warrior has arrived and aJapanesegirl named Alana has joined"

"Good, this will make our secret easier to keep. I need Alana to have full control of her abilities, send her to Jensen..."

"Jensen? He's a douche...I'll train her"

"No, you need your rest...report back first thing in the morning"

"Yes sir" The hologram of Adam disappears, Adam steps off it and leaves the building. When he stepped out Nero walked up, holding two bags of cheeseburgers.

"I'm going to town on some cheeseburgers, you in?" Adam smiles

"Hell yeah, let's go" they walked off.

-Meanwhile-

Lumax stood waiting on top of a ship that floated in the ocean when he sees a ship, just afar coming toward him.

"They're in sight, keep watch..." Lumax said to a mic, hidden within his coat.He waves his arms back and forth when the ship slows down. Suddenly the weapons are aimed at him.

"Are you a Lost?" A voice came from the ship.

"What the hell is that?" Lumax lied.

"Amy...Get over here" The captain said, she runs over.

"This man needs a ride, it's your call" Amy stares at the man on the screen.

"We've picked up Zzyzx and Alana and haven't been wrong yet, yeah...let him in" Suddenly the landing pad began to open, Lumax smiled as he stepped onto it and began to walk into the ship.

NightSword06

[71]Feb 22, 2011

As Lumax was walking onto the ship however, Alana suddenly ran up, sword in hand and pointed it at the new passenger to be. "You there, identify yourself and your alliegance!"

Nickpick

[72]Feb 22, 2011
    Lumax placed his hands up with a wicked smile spread across his face. "My name is Lumax, I'm but the leader of The Lost" He drops his arms then snaps his finger, throwing Alana back, hitting the wall. dropping her weapon. He walks up to her, kicking her sword from her. "Your not the one i'm seeking but she's here isn't she?" He steps on her neck, causing her to choke.

"Lumax!" Lumax looked up and saw Zzyzx with his weapon in hand, Lumax almost laughs.

"Zzyzx? Your still around...I was certain you froze with the rest of us" "Let go of the girl"

"I will...in time, explain how you got away, i'm interested now" Zzyzx looked at Alana then back at Lumax.

"I flew off before Seer and you got pissed off and froze everyone in a 10 mile radius. There's still children frozen in crystal...Now, please...release the girl" Lumax smiles.

"If i do, she attacks me then you both attack, if i don't...i have the upper hand. Amy Orchid...Where is she?" "She's not..."

"I'm here" Amy interrupted Zzyzx, stepping out to stand next to Zzyzx. "Even more beautiful than your picture" Lumax says.

"Let her go"

"I will under once condition" Suddenly behind Lumax, the ship he stood on rises, weapons locked on them. "You must come with me" "Where?" Amy asks.

"Amy, stop...your not going anywhere" "Zzyzx, please...Where?"

"With me, I don't wish to harm you...I couldn't do that but i wish to show you what these people won't. They make us the bad guys because of the stories they tell. Well i got the prophecy and it speaks a much different tale" "You'll kill me"

"I won't" Zzyzx releases Alana, he kicks her once, she goes flying, landing in front of Zzyzx. "There, it's three against one...i don't have a weapon, defenseless. Now please, i just wish to tell you the truth" "Sorry" Zzyzx says, he runs, pushing Amy aside, his sword scratches against the ground as he runs at Lumax, Lumax just shakes his head.

"Big mistake" Lumax reaches into his pocket as Zzyzx thrusts his sword toward Lumax, Lumax blocks the blow. Alana pushes herself up, ignoring the pain in her pain. She runs to her sword, scooping it up and running at Lumax. swiping her sword at him. Lumax jumps back and dodges the attack. "Well you must admit, i got close...Amy, if you wish to know the truth then you'll come to Heaven's Eye...tomorrow night" Lumax salutes and falls back, off the ship and onto his ship, which Leon piloted and they fly off.

"Do you want me to follow them?" The pilot asked.

"No, let's get back to HQ..." Zzyzx said, the pilot nods, locking the landing pad and flying off. Amy ran up to Alana.

"Are you alright?"

NightSword06

[73]Feb 22, 2011

Alana, now on one knee and supporting herself with her blade as she holds her stomach and ribs coughs up a slight trickle of blood before looking up at the others. "I...I am sorry. I should have struck instead of merely threatening him...Chosen one, can you forgive me?"

Nickpick

[74]Feb 22, 2011
    "Alana, please...call me Amy, not Chosen One and yes, of course i forgive you...you were trying to protect me, your my friend..."

NightSword06

[75]Feb 23, 2011

Hearing this, Alana rose slowly still slightly shaken from the fight. "Thank you Amy...Thank you very much." With that she gave a bow and turned to the others. "Now that that creature knows we're here, what is our next step?"

Nickpick

[76]Feb 23, 2011
    "We report back to the Overseer, let him know Lumax is out and after Amy. But i promise you this...We don't give up without a fight" Zzyzx says looking at Alana then Amy. "We fight until we can no more"

NightSword06

[77]Feb 23, 2011

Alana seems to smile at the man, approaching him and looking straight into his eyes. "I believe I am truly beginning to understand you; and I am with you all the way."

Nickpick

[78]Feb 23, 2011
    "Good" Zzyzx says. "Let's head back" "We'll be at HQ within the hour" The pilot says.

-Meanwhile-

Adam opens his eyes, to see he took a nap on the couch. He sees the television playing some senseless show. He looks and sees Nero sleeping on the other couch with ketchup covering his mouth. Adam pushes himself up and grabs the blanket on the floor and covers Nero.

"Sleep buddy" Adam leaves the apartment, still tired. He was down the hall when he reaches the stairs, he starts walking down them when he messes a step and comes falling down. His head hits the bottom step, blacking him out. "Adam, Adam...wake up!" Adam opens his eyes and he's in a tent, he looks around when he sees soldiers on cots, some seriously injured...most dead.

"What happened?"

"A M5 when off next to you and threw you back, you better believe in a god after something like that. You should be dead..." The blond woman said. "The rest of my squad?" Adam asked. The blond woman remained silent and shook her head.

"I'm sorry Adam, they didn't..." Adam shook his head, looking away. She quickly stopped talking. "Where's General Briggs?"

"We believe during the attack, well you were knocked our and your squad was...ummm. We believe some terrorist took him" "Damn it" Adam tried getting off the cot when he felt the pain travel through his body.

"Slow down, you just survived an explosion, let your body heal" She said.

"I need to help find Briggs. I can't just lay here..."

"Your right but it's Jin's order that you don't leave this tent" Adam sits up from the cot and puts his feet on the ground.

"Jin also uses a sword instead of a gun on the battlefield, so he's just plain crazy..."

"I'll say you slipped away, get going" Adam kisses her cheek and runs off...when Adam suddenly wakes up on his bed, in his apartment. He sits up and looks around, he sees Amy staring at him, holding a cup of tea.

"Good morning" "Morning? You mean...." Adam wrapped his head around it.

"Its a new day, Nero found you unconscious on the steps of his apartment. Doctor said to watch you through out the night. Zzyzx offered but i know how much you like Zzyzx so instead...i agreed to stay"

"Thanks wait...Zzyzx is here isn't he?"

"On your couch, trying to watch Gossip Girl, it actually put him to sleep" Amy took a seat on his bed. "Thank you for keeping an eye on me" Amy just nods, Adam smiles. "Where's Alana?"

"She said something about meditation?"

"Sounds like here" Adam said, Amy put her cup of tea down. "Adam, can i ask you a something? while you were unconscious, you kept mumbling a name...Who's Faith?" Adam just stares at Amy, letting his past flash before him when he gets off his bed.

"She's nobody" He grabs his coat and leaves the room.

NightSword06

[79]Feb 23, 2011

Having meditated since dawn that day, Alana stands from her position in the back yard, looking around and making quick glances at all the supposedly 'cloaked' guards, though she suspects anyone with a halfway decent ability to sense spiritual awareness would know they're there. She heads in and makes herself another cup of tea along with starting breakfast, noting that there doesn't seem to be any dishes in the sink so more than likely no one's eaten yet.

She goes into the living room to see Zzyzx on the couch, still sleeping. 'Lazy bum...if somebody doesn't wake him up he's likely to sleep all day.' She smirks to herself, deciding to test the man's ability to sense danger around him at any given moment. She carefully and quietly draws her sword then begins charging him as stealthily as she can.

Nickpick

[80]Feb 23, 2011
    Zzyzx laid on the couch, eyes closed

"Stop" Alana quickly stops, Zzyzx didn't open his eyes. "I've been around for centuries, a stealthy sneak attack wouldn't be the first" Alana smiles, putting her sword away. Adam walks out of his room with nothing on but a towel around his waist.

"Oh...i didn't realize any girls were here" Alana just eyes his body then his face, Adam smiles. "Amy is at the store with Nero...Ummm i should get dressed" Adam grabs his shirt from the chair next to the table, Alana got the feeling Adam never did laundry but almost didn't care. "I'm gone" He walks back into his room and closes the door. He thinks for a second then shakes his head, smiling. -Meanwhile-

Amy and Nero were at the store, Amy pushed the shopping cart while Nero grabbed candy and sweets. Throwing them into the cart.

"So Nero? You have an interesting name...What is it?" Amy asked.

"No sure, I don't really know my origins. All i have is a picture but my parent's faces were cut off so i don't even know what they look like. Would you consider that depressing?"

"Yes, I'm sorry" Amy said, Nero shrugs.

"I'm use to it" Amy grabs some eggs and places them into the cart. "So how did you and Adam meet?" Nero places some cookies into the cart. "I was in New York, working as a hacker for the Lost. They did lots of tests of me, mental, physical and...oh just those two i guess. Anyway, Adam broke in one night to steal some plans from The Lost when he saw the terrible condition i was in and saved me that night. We've been friends ever sense"

"Good for him. But if you don't mind me asking...What kind of tests?"

"I went to them, they promised to treat my disease..."

"Disease?" "That's another story, but they promised to cure me but instead they only made me more crazy and Adam saved me before they could really treat me. But i'm okay, as long as i keep those thoughts away, i'm happy" He gives her a thumbs up. "Come on, let's go make breakfast"

"Okay!"