Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10: The Lost and Forgotten - RPG

NightSword06

[81]Feb 24, 2011
    • level: 14

Alana heads back into the kitchen to continue making the group breakfast, hoping the other two will be back in time to eat with everyone else. She giggles slightly as she can't seem to help but recall the memory of Adam in that towel of his from a few moments ago, and looks over at Zzyzx. "I've been meaning to ask you a couple of things...what's your involvement in the great war and how did you get such an unusual name? Are you even from this planet?"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nickpick

[82]Feb 24, 2011
    • level: 35

Zzyzx smiles, getting up from the couch and turning the television off. Adam steps out, fully dressed. Grabbing the pot of coffee and pouring himself a cup.

"Jason, are you a man of science or a man of faith" Jason stared at Zzyzx, trying to figure out what he was doing.

"Neither really" Zzyzx chuckles, looking over at Alana.

"I'm from a place where Faith and Science are one in the same"

-Centuries Ago-

"I was just a soldier, i wasn't assign to anyBattalionsyet....My father was King of Xion, so i knew i'd be in one soon and the best. Where i'm from, it's totally disconnected from you humans. Our world is beautiful, it's modern with elements from the past but it's futuristic" Zzyzx tells the beautiful stories, mountain size structures with gold, silver colors. beautiful landscapes and rushing water. "Our people were the original holders of the prophecy. We believed it in like it was our faith"

"Zzyzx Osix, for your arrogance and your stupidity for losing the Prophecy of One...I cast you unto this world, fighting those who wish death andviolenceagainst this kingdom. As your father, you will seek no warning, no easy punishment. For your crime against this kingdom..."

"But father!"

"ENOUGH!...Your a vile boy who's shame this kingdom, you've shamed myself"

"I didn't have time to defend myself, my father was stubborn and wouldn't let anyone defend themselves. It wasn't I who lost the Prophecy of One. Never really found out who did it but..He got me angry, he cursed me to a life of wondering the planet, defending the evil that plauges it?...He yelled, I yelled back"

"STUBBORN OLD MAN! You don't realize your just an image, just an old man who's rulings andjudgementmake others laugh. Your nothing but a disgrace to the Xion name"

"This human defies his King?"

"Human?" The only word Zzyzx picked up. "We didn't consider ourselves human, we were Xions...purest of the pure. Being considered human was like being spit in the face....no offense"

"I banish you from Xion to Earth, where you shall liveamongstthem and live like a human and die as one" Suddenly a portal opens and Zzyzx is pulled back where he travels through time and space until he crashes down onto Earth's desert

-Present-

"My father ruled first and asked later, i guess that doesn't really answer your question. My involvement in the Great War was nothing to exciting. I was just a general for the Army of The Forgotten. Idedicatedmy life to finding The One in hopes of returning to Xion. But centuries went by and i realize that dream is foolish"

"What's the deal with your name?" Jason asked, Zzyzx looked over at Jason.

"It's the name of my grandfather, He was more of a father than my actual father, besides what's the deal with your name?"

"Jason Lumax? I like it" Jason smiles, drinking his coffee

"Did you say Jason...Lumax?" Zzyzx asked, Jason nods."Your last name is Lumax?"

"Yeah why?" Before Zzyzx talked, Amy and Nero walk through the door with bags of food. \

"Who's ready for breakfast?" Amy said, placing the bags down on the kitchen floor. Zzyzx stared at Jason while Jason stared at Amy, smiling. "Okay, Alana...You and I are making Breakfast, Jason and Nero clean this place up, I won't be staying in an apartment that looks like a twister destroyed it and Nero..."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah, i decided i'm staying in your apartment"

"Okay when were you going to tell me this?" Jason said, angry. He didn't mind Amy staying, he did mind Zzyzx staying. She gave a mean glance to Jason, he just sighs. "Fine...Nero, let's go..."

"Oh damn! Jason, do me a favor and get the last bag in the car, Zzyzx go with him"

"Sure" Zzyzx said, standing up and looking over at Jason. Jason gave Amy an 'are you serious' look then walks off.

NightSword06

[83]Feb 24, 2011

Alana looks to Amy as she continues preparing breakfast for the group. "I am glad your home in time, and thank you for the offer but I do not need help with making breakfast; I am quite accustomed to cooking for a group as large as this."

Nickpick

[84]Feb 24, 2011
    "Actually that's not really why i asked you to help me" Amy said, Amy watched as Nero grabbed a bag of miniature cookies and started watching tv. "It's about Adam..."

NightSword06

[85]Feb 25, 2011

Alana stopped right in the middle of what she had been doing, and caught Amy off guard when she pulled the other girl into the kitchen and was suddenly face-to-face with the Japanese sword girl. "What about Adam?" Alana tried to keep as quiet as she could but something in her tone seemed to indicate she was bothered by what Amy might have to say next.

Nickpick

[86]Feb 25, 2011
    "When i was watching him as he slept. He mumbled your name...more than once. Plus, i think he likes you. I've seen him looking at your more than once..." Meanwhile, Zzyzx and Jason shared the elevator down. "May i ask about your father?" Zzyzx asked, Jason looks over at Zzyzx.

"What do you wanna know?"

"Was his name Lumax? or is it a last name thing?"

"You've been asking alot of questions about my last name? If you want it then you can have it, i'll be more than happy to change my name" "You last name resembles a man who me, Amy and Alana just fought yesterday. He's trying to kill Amy" Jason looks at Zzyzx. "He's the leader of Lost"

"What? I'm not sure which one to address, the fact no one told me that Amy was attacked or the fact, your suggesting something and it's pissing me off" "I'm just asking if you have any relations with this man?" Jason balls his hand into a fist. "If your not then i apologize"

"Then clear the air on what this really is about. Amy...She likes me and that pisses you off doesn't it because she has my attention and not yours" Zzyzx grabs Jason by the collar when Jason punches Zzyzx over the face, Zzyzx hits against the elevator wall when in a split second he uppercuts Jason, Jason hits the doors of the elevator, the doors opens and Jason steps back when Zzyzx punches him again, Jason takes the punch when he punches at Zzyzx twice when he swipes kick at him but Zzyzx blocks it, Zzyzx takes his weapon out, letting his sword extend, Jason quickly removes his gun and aims it at him. Both breath heavy as the people in the lobby stare at Jason and Zzyzx, everyone stare in shock. "Come on, shoot me!" "Waiting on you" Adam says. "This has nothing to do with Amy, This has everything to do with you be related to Lumax"

"That's why you attacked me when I mentioned Amy?" "You threw the first punch, you started it" Zzyzx defends himself.

"Oh stop trying to play innocent, You know i like Amy, you think i'm wrong for her so your trying to protect her" "So the truth comes out Jason, you do like her" "Who wouldn't like her, she's amazing...jeez, it took two years just to talk to her" Jason says, Zzyzx smiles.

"That's cute"

"Kiss my ass" "I'll put my sword down, if you put your gun down"

"I'm not putting my gun down" Jason quickly says.

"Well i'm not putting my sword down!" Zzyzx replies. Jason sighs as he lowers his gun. Zzyzx lets his sword go in itself, he puts it away. "This isn't over, you and me...we're going to settle this.." Jason says

"I'll be waiting" Jason walks off, Zzyzx follows. "I'll get the bags, just go back up!" Zzyzx stops as Jason keeps walking. "She told me to help you" Zzyzx said, Jason sighs.

"Fine let's go!" Zzyzx runs up, catching up to him.

NightSword06

[87]Feb 25, 2011

Before she can do anything against it, Alana blushes brightly, looking at Amy with uncertainty and concern. "A-are you speaking the truth? Do you really think he likes me that way?"

Nickpick

[88]Feb 25, 2011
    "I don't know, i might just be dreaming...But it sounded like your name he was saying" Amy says, handing Alana the eggs

NightSword06

[89]Feb 25, 2011

Alana places them in the fridge, not needing them for the breakfast she's currently preparing. "Um, where is he right now? Is he still in his room or is he out somewhere at the moment?"

Nickpick

[90]Feb 26, 2011

"I sent him with Zzyzx to the car to get some more bags, why?" Meanwhile outside, Jason hands Zzyzx a bag when he suddenly feels dizzy.

"You okay?" Zzyzx asked.

"It's...nothing, just a headache" -Meanwhile-

Lumax walked into Heaven's Eye, markets filled with people, buying...stealing products. Heaven's Eye was filled with nothing but crooks, thieves and criminals. Leon walked with Lumax.

"The one that commands you, What's his name?"

"He's never given his name, We just call him by Yami"

"Yami?" Lumax says with an are you serious tone.

"It means Darkness"

"I know it's meaning, take me to him...i wish to speak with the man who controls my people"

"Yes, of course" Leon said

Edited on 02/26/2011 10:49am

NightSword06

[91]Feb 26, 2011

Alana shakes off the feelings she's getting, and her blush fades with great effort of self-control on her part. "Oh, no real reason...but, but I think I'd like to talk with him after breakfast if we have time..."

Nickpick

[92]Feb 26, 2011

Alana starts wiping eggs in a bowl. Her smile seemed fake, pushing down a certain feeling.

"Yeah, sure..."

"Amy!" Nero walked out from the back, wearing only his boxers and holding the bag of cookies

"What Nero?" Amy says.

"Just confirming your training with Jensen in two hours" Amy nods, Nero walks off. Adam and Zzyzx return, Adam now wearing a busted lip and Zzyzx with a cut cheek.

"What the hell happened?" Amy says, worried. Adam looks at Zzyzx, Zzyzx looks over at Adam.

"We tripped on the stairs, three flights..."

"You okay?" Amy touches Adam's face, checking out the wound, she then looks at Zzyzx's face. "I'll get the wet towels" Amy walks off.

"Alana!" Adam sees Alana in the kitchen. "Listen about earlier...You kinda almost saw me naked" Zzyzx looks in the kitchen.

"Say what?"

"NOTHING!" Adam says, Adam looks back at Alana. "I'm just...i don't know if i should be saying sorry or not but...maybe in an hour or two, i'd like to take you out...show you the town. How about it?"

Edited on 02/27/2011 9:38am

NightSword06

[93]Feb 26, 2011

(Hey Nick, just curious but did you replace Adam with Jason because there were too many A names or is Jason a different character altogether? And if the latter, where is Adam right now?)

Nickpick

[94]Feb 26, 2011
    (Damn i'm sorry, Jason was going to be this characters name but i changed it to Adam, my brain made a mistake...i'll fix it. Just continue with it being Adam)

NightSword06

[95]Feb 27, 2011

(It's alright, it can happen to anyone.)

Alana walks over to Adam, leaning up to whisper into his ear. "Come up to my room after breakfast...I, I want to even things up between us, okay?"

Nickpick

[96]Feb 27, 2011
    Adam stares forward, letting the words sink in as Alana walks off. Amy walks out with a wet towel and gently touches Adam's lip.

"OW! What the hell?" "Sorry" Amy gently cleans the blood off his lip. "I got some band-aids in the bathroom, I'll be right back" Adam walks off, Amy walks up to Zzyzx and gently cleans his wound. "Amy, Can i ask you something?" "Sure" Amy said, cleaning his cut.

"Would you wanna go out sometime? i mean like...to eat dinner or something?" Zzyzx asked her, clearing he wasn't use to asking woman out. Amy looks at Zzyzx.

"Like a date date?"

"What's the difference between date and date date?" Zzyzx asked. She smiles, trying not to laugh, Adam walks out with some band-aids.

"Of course, i'll go out with you" Adam hears Amy, he looks at them. Letting it sink in, he continues to walk toward him.

"Found them" He places them on the table, grabbing one for his lip.

NightSword06

[97]Feb 27, 2011

Alana finishes breakfast, and as she's serving to each of them she leans in close to Zzyzx's ear to whisper something. "You may have Amy fooled but I know better...you had better tell me later what really happened between you and Adam; clearly the wound was from a sword, not falling down any stairs."

Nickpick

[98]Feb 27, 2011
    Zzyzx doesn't reply, he just smiles. Adam smiles, looking down at his breakfast.

"This looks amazing" Adam starts eating in, not wasting any time.

NightSword06

[99]Feb 27, 2011

Alana smiles and nods appreciatively, thanking him for the compliment. "I'm glad you enjoy my cooking so much; but if my family and our friends are any indication you should really try my mother's cooking...everyone says she's far better than I am at preparing and presenting meals."

Nickpick

[100]Feb 27, 2011
    "Well if she's the best then your a close second" Adam gives thumbs up, he then pushes his plate aside. "I'm full"

"Adam, may i ask for a favor?" Zzyzx said, Adam looks over at him.

"Could i borrow a change of clothes and perhaps use your warm water?" Adam looks at Amy, Amy just stares at Adam, like a secret language they only knew. "Sir, why not? I'll go find you some clothes, excuse me" Adam says, getting up from his seat and walking to his room. Zzyzx looks over at Alana.

"Your dish is simply, beyond words. Reminds me of home...Thank you" Zzyzx let Alana's previous words go over his head as he smiled at her.