Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10: The Lost and Forgotten - RPG

NightSword06

[101]Feb 28, 2011
    • level: 14

Alana blushes slightly at all the compliments she's getting but she manages to hide it. "Thank you...I have never had anyone praise my cooking as much as all of you. Now if you will excuse me there is a question I must go ask Adam as well as some...other business I must tend to involving our host." She bows after standing from the table and excuses herself to go find Adam, who's just coming out of his room with Zzyzx's change of clothes. "Adam? May...may I see you in your room when you are done bringing those to Zzyzx?"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nickpick

[102]Feb 28, 2011
    • level: 35

"Sure thing" Adam walks to the kitchen table and hands Zzyzx a muscle shirt, a white button up shirt and boxers and a pair of jeans. "That's all i really got that's clean"

"Thanks"

"Yeah" He walks off and heads back to his room, he walks in and Alana isn't in the room. He closes the door, even locking it. "Alana? Are you in my bathroom?"

-Meanwhile-

"He's here, i've brought him" Leon says to a dark room, filled with a vast darkness. A small glimpse of light hit the room from a ceiling opening, shedding light on a pair of eyes. Emerald green eyes...

"Well done Leon, You've made me proud. Will you excuse us? I would like to speak with Lumax alone"

"Yes sir" Leon steps back and walks off, leaving Lumax alone in the room.

"You know who i am obviously. Why is it your controlling my people?"

"They are not your people, you are but a leader put in charge of an army, It's only I who knows what happened to the true leader" Lumax smiles to the man's voice.

"How did you find out?"

"The past has been kind to me, it gave me the control of these people. I have their faith, their lives and love in my hands...Like you found the prophecy of the Lost, I have the Prophecy of the Forgotten"

"That's interesting, considering the Forgotten are godless soldiers...So you know i killed the true leader of The Forgotten. So what?"

"Lumax, i do like you...you made this whole situation interesting. I'm yet to expose myself to these people, they aren't ready for the truth plus it's not part of the plan but you can be the image these people need"

"What are you saying?"

"I want you to be what this people need, a hero while i sit back and be thevillain"

"I've never been a hero, not my style"

"Yes, odd choice of words on my part but still, do you accept?" The voice asked.

"What's your name?"

"You may call me X" X said.

"X, I do accept..." Lumax smiles...

NightSword06

[103]Feb 28, 2011

Just seconds after Adam finishes his question the bathroom door does open, revealing Alana who's now removed her obi and has untied her kimono, allowing it to hang open. She shuts the bathroom door directly behind her and leans back against it, using the other hand to silently gesture with a single finger for Adam to come over to her.

Nickpick

[104]Feb 28, 2011
    Adam stares at her in pure shock, she's beautiful...He walks up to her when she places her hands on his face and gently kisses his lips. He places his hands on her hips from within the kimono. Adam starts kissing down her neck, slowly raising his hands up her body, until he reaches her shoulders and releases the kimono. Alana unbuttons Adam's shirt, Adam quickly takes it off.

"Your beautiful"

NightSword06

[105]Mar 1, 2011

Alana smiles at him, using her shoulders alone to push the kimono off of them and letting lit slide off her body with that dinstinctive sound. "Thank you...and you are a very attractive man yourself Adam. Would you perchance like to see even more of me?" As she says this her eyes gaze into his, and Adam can see everything within those brown orbs of hers.

Nickpick

[106]Mar 1, 2011
    Adam smiles, kissing her lips just once.

"Didn't realize you could read minds" Adam feels the warmth of her body as she presses it against his, they begin kissing again. -Meanwhile-

Lumax meets with Leon, Leon bows when Lumax walks up.

"Gather your men, we're going to Guardian to get The One" Leon nods

"But..." Leon starts.. "What if she doesn't come along?"

"Then we kill her and those who stand before us"

NightSword06

[107]Mar 1, 2011

Alana leans her head back, closing her eyes as Adam moves back down to her neck. "Hm...it is merely a matter of two people wanting the same thing from each other, would you not agree?" With that she slipped a hand behind her back, unclasping the hooks and letting the binding garment loose before tearing it free from her body, then taking one of Adam's hands she places it directly over her heart. "Can you sense the rush of my blood flowing from my chest? Can you feel the power you have over me at this moment?" As she speaks she continues to push her hips against his, emphasizing her message even further.

Nickpick

[108]Mar 1, 2011

Adam starts kissing down her chest, his hand still on her heart when she pushes him back, Adam falls straight back onto the bed, he stares at her, smiling.

"Wow, that was a push" Alana walks up to him and climbs onto him, she felt his chest and smiles as she lays ontop of him and starts kissing his lips, down his neck.

NightSword06

[109]Mar 1, 2011

As she moves past his chest with her kisses, her hands move to his pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them before pulling everything down, and she moves onward and begins to lick and suck on him gently then with more passion as her sucks increase in intensity. After several long minutes she looks up at him smiling, her hands tracing his thighs. "Do you like this Adam? Or shall we move onto the main course?"

Nickpick

[110]Mar 1, 2011
    Adam smiles, eyes closed as he picks himself up to look down at her. "Ready when you are" Adam winks, Alana smiles. -Meanwhile-

Amy packs some clothes into a backpack, She looks around.

"Have you seen Alana or Adam?" Nero switches between channels, one of some dogs running and another of some women selling clothes, He just changes it to some action movie.

"They're talking in his room"

"Oh, well i hope they are done soon...I'm leaving soon"

"I'm coming with" Zzyzx said, walking up.

"No, this is a training exercise, i can handle this"

"Amy, please..let me tag along...I wanna help" Amy sighs, placing her hand on Zzyzx.

"I'm glad you want to help but please, this is something i need to do alone. Respect my wishes" Zzyzx just stared at her. "Fine but i'm going to be close"

"I don't want to see you ok" "Oh you won't" Zzyzx walked off, smiling.

NightSword06

[111]Mar 1, 2011

Alana seems to smirk suddenly, and before Adam can know what's happening he sudddenly sees a flash of metal come seemingly out of nowhere. "First, if I am to fully give myself to you I must know that you are pure of heart even in the face of temptation...if I am correct this will not hurt you at all, but if I am incorrect...then I am sorry for what is about to happen." With that she draws her sword across his neck, with the same gentle firmness as she did when testing the blade on Amy's arm.

Nickpick

[112]Mar 1, 2011
    Adam smiles, opening his eyes and feeling the sting of the blade.

"Baby, if you wanted to play dirty, should of said something" He begins to get up, pushing the blade harder against his neck, even letting it cut the skin as blood pours down his chest, he gets inches from Alana's face. "Now, I think it's time i introduce my weapon" He winks at her as he gives her a chest, the blade still against his neck.

NightSword06

[113]Mar 1, 2011

(Gives her a what? I'm not sure but I think that's a typo of some kind.)

Alana, suddenly seeing blood dripping from the sword glares at him with a rather cold snarl on her face before quickly bringing her knee up to meet his groin, and just as suddenly leaps off the bed still glaring at him. "BASTARD! I do not know what is in your past, but I thought you at least would be the one to be pure of heart among the men here!" With that said she grabs her clothing and storms into the bathroom, slamming the door shut and locking it behind her before she begins to get dressed, ripping the bracelet off and cursing in Japanese as she starts to dress.

Nickpick

[114]Mar 1, 2011
    Adam looks around...

"What the hell just happened?" He zips his zipper up and grabs his shirt, he leans against the door and knocks on it. "Um Alana...Is everything alright?" Suddenly the bedroom door unlocks and Nero comes rushing in.

"What did you do to Alana!?" Nero says, "What the hell? How did you unlock my door?" "Did you hurt her?" Nero is truly pissed.

"Yeah, I'm bleeding also" Nero nods on the door and speaks to Alana in Japanese. Alana unlocks the door for him and Nero walks in. "What the hell just happened?" Suddenly Amy walks in and is in shock when she sees Adam bleeding from his neck.

"What happened?"

"Cut myself shaving, what happened to his face?" He points to Zzyzx as he walks in.

"Adam, stop making fun of Zzyzx...Please"

"Sorry, it just makes me smile"

"You won't be smiling when i give you a black eye"

"Smiling now" Adam says, Nero and Alana were in the bathroom, both speaking Japanese.

"You okay?" Nero asks Alana as she gets dressed.

NightSword06

[115]Mar 2, 2011

Alana, who has her back to Nero and her head bowed down with her eyes closed shakes her head slowly. "I thought...I thought Adam was clean, unlike yourself and Zzyzx...no offense...but I thought...I thought he was pure..." As she speaks Nero can tell she's on the border of breaking into tears but she's trying to hold back as much as possible.

Nickpick

[116]Mar 2, 2011
    "Adam is an amazing guy, he saved my life more times then i could count but those who are pure...well they don't exist anymore. Adam has his demons, as i'm sure Amy and Zzyzx do too...Your an amazing, beautiful woman who only deserves the best. Hey, when everyone leaves soon can i take you to my favorite spot in Guardian?" Nero says, smiling. Hoping to cheer her up.

NightSword06

[117]Mar 2, 2011

Alana looks over her shoulder, a small smile on her face. "Thank you...but I find it hard to believe what you said about there no longer being any who are pure of heart...my family, and those I know back home, are pure enough to not be harmed by my blade. But yes, I would like to go with you to this place you speak of, thank you Nero." She finishes getting dressed and hugs him, placing a kiss on his cheek.

Nickpick

[118]Mar 2, 2011
    Nero smiles, he opens the door and leaves.

"Is she okay?"

"She's fine, you just aren't pure enough for her"

NightSword06

[119]Mar 2, 2011

Alana comes out, holding the bracelet in hand, and bows to Adam. "I am so sincerely sorry Adam...I did not understand how much life outside my own home life had changed in the world from the ancient times that my family told me of...I greatly hope and pray you can forgive me for my actions and for hurting you as I have. Perhaps we can still have something together in the future."

Nickpick

[120]Mar 2, 2011
    "Ummm" Adam didn't know how to answer "Honestly Alana, I think friends would be better"

"Wait..." Amy saw all the signs, his unbutton shirt, her clothes not neatly done. "Oh...wow! okay" Amy just left, Zzyzx followed. "Come on Alana, let's go!" Nero said walking off, excited.