Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10: The Lost and Forgotten - RPG

NightSword06

[121]Mar 2, 2011
    • level: 14

Alana, unsure of the cause for the look she was given by Amy inspects herself once more and blushes, fixing her clothes completely including tieing her obi slightly tighter than necessary around her waist to hold her kimono closed over her more private areas. "Oh, okay...and again, thank you Nero; and Adam, I am sorry for what I did to you but you should understand that I did not intend to hurt you like that." Before Adam can say anything she leaves the room and the apartment with Nero, placing her arm into his as they walk down the stairs pulling herself closer to him. "Thank you for asking me to come with you...I was feeling quite uncomfortable up there in the apartment. Tell me though, how long have you known Adam? Does he usually hold a grudge or is he easily forgiving?"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nickpick

[122]Mar 2, 2011
    • level: 35

"I've known him for years, he saved my ass more times then i could count. I mean...He doesn't hold grudges, Adam is a good guy..Enough about him tho...This place i'm going to show you will make forget about everything" Nero says excited.

NightSword06

[123]Mar 2, 2011

Alana smiles at this, pulling even closer to Nero and laying her head on his shoulder, though it's more like the side of his shoulder or uppermost arm with the difference in their height. She speaks just barely over a whisper. "Sounds nice."

Nickpick

[124]Mar 3, 2011
    Lumax and his small ship of mercenaries all ready themselves for their small attack on Guardian. Lumax turns around and nods at Leon.

"We're approaching sir"

"Good, i want them to know Lumax is back in town!" As they neared Guardian. Amy, Adam and Zzyzx step outside the apartment.

"Call me when it's over, I'll pick you guys up"

"We'll walk back" "Amy, don't be stupid...I'll pick you up" Adam says, Zzyzx looks at Amy

"What your tone human?"

"Human? Listen ET...I kicked your ass once and i could do it again"

"Bring it!"

"ENOUGH! Adam, we're walking back, i don't want to talk or see you for that matter. Your very immature for age...I'm not the little girl in high school with a crush on you. Your a child with power, nothing more...Lets go Zzyzx" They walk off. Adam stands there, sorta speechless. Meanwhile, Nero covers Alana's eyes, she smiles as they approach Nero's secret spot.

"Eyes still close?" Nero asks, she nods. "Okay, ready and....open them" He whispers, Nero drops his hands and Alana opens her eyes and sees a playground. It's empty, no little kids running around or garbage in the sand. It was perfect..."I come here when i need to clear my head...COME ON! First down the slide is the winner!" Nero runs off!"

NightSword06

[125]Mar 3, 2011

Alana shakes her head, mumbling to herself. "This was his big surprise? My grandmother was right...American males are such children no matter how old they appear." She then raises her voice so that Nero can hear. "I am sorry for this, but I was hoping for something more my level...I think I'll try to track down Amy and or Zzyzx and see if I can rejoin them okay?"

Nickpick

[126]Mar 3, 2011

"What? Why?....I mean this is gonna be fun, Adam never wants to come and i've never had a friend or a girl i liked ever come with me but okay...Have fun" Nero walks back to the playground. Alana turned around when she got a certain feeling, something that forced her to look up toward the sky, it caused Nero to look up in the sky as well. The sky suddenly to blacken, turning a bright blue until an empty grey but leading this change was a ship that flew over Guardian. Meanwhile, Adam was in the apartment parking lot, walking to his car when he saw the sky turn grey from where he walked, he then spots the ship.

"Damn it!" He runs to his car and unlocks it, he starts it up and takes off, speeding out of the garage, barely missing some nearby people walking back. He speeds down the street when he sees Amy and Zzyzx walking, he hits the breaks when he gets near them. "GET IN THE CAR!"

"ADAM! You almost hit us!" Amy yelled back.

"There's no time, Amy...Zzyzx, in the car!" Amy saw the panic on his face, something wasn't right.

"What's going on?"

"THEY'RE HERE! NOW GET IN THE F**KING CAR!" Amy gets in the back seat while Zzyzx gets in the front, Adam takes off, turning around and speeding down the street.

"Who's here?" Zzyzx asked.

"I'm guessing the one you told me about...Lumax"

"Adam, where you going?"

"Nero and Alana, We need to get them!" Suddenly from Lumax's ship, he watched from out the window as he neared the center of the city. "Drop them!" Lumax grave the order and suddenly missile and missile fell from the ship, falling toward the city. The first one hit and caused a large explosion. The next one hit miles from Adam but the wave managed to lifted his car off the ground but it kept them on the ground. Alana and Nero sees Adam speeding toward them. Nero looks up and sees another missile heading toward them. Adam suddenly hits the breaks as he twists the steering wheel causing the car to turn and stops, inches from Nero and Alana, they jump into the car and Adam hits the red button on the front of the steering wheel, causing the nitros to go off, blasting the car into incredible speeds as the missile hits. the shock waves of the blasts throws the car, causing it to flip over and over until it comes to a stop. The city was quiet, only fire and destruction filled the city. Lumax's ship lands and the masked mercs step out. Lumax and Leon sees the wreckage car.

"Bring Amy, kill the rest" Lumax says as Leon and his mercenaries begin to surround the car. Leon walks up to the car directly and with one tug, removes the front door. Zzyzx falls out, unconscious. Leon pulls him out, giving the single for one of his men to kill him. Leon walks to the other side of the car and pulls the door off when Adam jumps out and stabs Leon in the chest with Zzyzx's sword. All the mercs start shooting at Adam, Adam uses Leon's body as cover, Adam takes his gun out and with several shoots until he kills three. "Such a shame, i kinda liked the guy" Lumax says as he opens his hand, he quickly makes a fist, his hand begins to glow with power as he punches the ground, causing a wave of energy to stop whatever it hit. It froze everyone the wave hit. Even the bullet stood in midair. Lumax walks around everyone until he reaches Leon, He grabs him and throws him aside when he sees Adam's face. Adam looks up at Lumax, only able to move his eyes. "Xembel...It's been to long" He places his bare hand on Adam's face. Lumax feels some what, sentimental. A certain memory triggers an emotional reaction. "Wow, this is just a sad twist in events" Lumax suddenly checks his watch from under his sleeve. "Oh not much time" He walks over to the back window and punches it, shattering the glass, He reaches in and pulls Amy out. She was unconscious, he carried her back to Adam.

"Don't...Please" Adam slowly says, regaining control.

"Your on the wrong side, son" Lumax kisses Adam's forehead. "My apologizes" Lumax says, staring into Adam's shock and watery eyes then walks off. He takes Amy into the ship, the landing pad closes and takes off. Suddenly everything resumes. Bullets continue to fly as Adam stood there, in shock. He snaps out of it and kills the rest of the mercs with three single shots. Showing off his amazing gun skills. He rushes over to Zzyzx and smacks him until he wakes up.

"What happened?"

"I crashed the car, we need to get to the ship...Lumax has Amy" Suddenly Zzyzx was gone, in the blink of an eye. Adam looked around.. "What the hell?" He runs back to the car when Nero and Alana step out. "You guys alright?"

Edited on 03/03/2011 10:31am

NightSword06

[127]Mar 3, 2011

Alana looks inside the car, then around at the bloody scene before her and realizing that Amy is no longer with them falls to her knees, bowing fully with her hands to the ground in front of Adam. "I am sorry...I was able to cast an incantation to protect myself from that beast's magic but I was still unable to do anything afterwards due to barely being conscious...he took Amy because I could not keep her away from him, nor him away from her...I, I have failed..."

Nickpick

[128]Mar 3, 2011

"Amy, its okay" Nero said but Adam interrupted.

"Stop being over dramatic, We'll get her back...Let's get to the my ship" Adam walks off.

"What about the people here?"

"What about them?" Adam says to Nero

"They need our help"

"If we save Amy, we can stop this from ever happening" Adam stops, he just realized what he said, Nero caught every word of it.

"Wait! What did you say?" Nero said, walking up to Adam.

"It's nothing, let's just get moving"

"You said she can stop all this from ever happening? The prophecy says nothing like that. Adam, tell me now! what are you talking about?"

"Whatever side Amy chooses, when she unlocks her true power. She can restore the planet.."

"Meaning?"

"She can 'restart' the planet over, none of this will ever happen"

"So we would never met, Alana and I would never have met?"

"Yes, The world would start all over, now can we go or do you want me to read you the dictionary" Adam ran over, Nero looked over at Alana.

"Can you walk?" Alana nods. "Let's go"

Edited on 03/03/2011 4:01pm

NightSword06

[129]Mar 3, 2011

Alana looks forward at Adam then sideways to Nero, and reverting to Japanese speaks. "Adam is not completely correct about Amy's powers...he greatly underestimates, yet overestimates them at the same time. Yes, the Chosen One would be able to undo the events occuring after the reawakening of the Lost ones but...it would not completely erase every event to occur afterwards. We would all still be together; however, if any of us die during the war then...they will not be able to be brought back."

Nickpick

[130]Mar 3, 2011
    "What did she say?" Adam said.

"Nothing, just...It's nothing" Adam stops and turns around. He sees Leon on the floor, still alive. He runs up to him and raises his head. "Whats your name?"

"I rather die then speak my name to a Forgotten"

"Shame because i'm the only way you'll live" Adam says. "Your bluffing" Nero stepped back.

"Oh no, Adam i'm not doing that"

"Be quiet Nero...Listen, where is Lumax taking Amy?"

"Heal me first then i'll talk" Adam takes his gun out, shots it twice in the air and presses the hot barrel against Leon's skin. Leon yells out in pain.

"WHERE IS HE TAKING HER?"

"Mount Chi...It's where his army is still crystallized, if he spills her blood on the mountain, his army will be free along with army of the forgotten" Adam lets him go. "Nero, heal him then keep him on lock until i come back" Nero nods, not wanting to but he listened to Adam, Adam runs off. Nero looks over at Alana.

"This is gonna suck to watch" He looks at Leon "And you, this is really gonna suck for you" Nero takes a small blade out from his pocket and places it against his wrist, he takes a deep breath and cuts his wrist, blood begins to drip. "Open your mouth"

"Why?"

"Drink my blood or die, yours choice" Leon slowly opens his mouth and Nero's blood pours into Leon's mouth, suddenly Leon's wounds begins to heal, Nero quickly wraps his wrist with some bandages in his pocket. He looks over at Alana

"My blood is...strong"

NightSword06

[131]Mar 3, 2011

Alana looks at Leon then at Nero, and still speaking in Japanese walks over to him. "Nero, there is something Adam does not know...if Lumax is free already, then the Guardien of Mount Chi has been released; neither of them will find it easy to get past the guardian without my assistance...but if Lumax sways Amy to his evil ways...then I am sorry but I will have no choice but to follow what my family has taught me and I may end up having to kill both of you, and Zzyzx."

Nickpick

[132]Mar 4, 2011
    Nero sighs as he looks down at his bandaged wrist. "It was a shame, i really liked you to" He points his finger at her and presses his watch, a small shot, flies off and hits Alana in the neck, knocking her out. Sudden Adam's comes flying up in his ship and hovers it inches from the ground, he jumps down.

"Ready? What happened to Alana?"

"She said something about killing us so i knocked her out"

"Oh...okay" Adam carries her while Leon suddenly stands but he is surprised.

"What the hell! What's going on!?" Leon said

"Nero here is controlling you with the blood he has inside you, if he can control you and with my command, he can kill you so do as we say, sit tight and enjoy the ride" Adam says as Leon controls himself now, walking into the ship. Nero runs to the controls and locks everything up and flies off. Adam brings Alana into the containment room. He steps outside and locks it, the door closes and five different locks tighten. -Meanwhile-

Amy quietly moans as she begins to wake up, Lumax stands from the controls and walks over to her, taking a seat across from her, He grabs a bottle of water and hands it toward her.

"Drink this, you had a nasty accident" Amy opens her eyes and looks over at Lumax. She falls off the table and gets away from him. "I'm not going to hurt you, I simply want to talk"

"LIES!"

"Enough, you will sit on this chair and you will speak to me, If not...I will throw you from my ship. Sit! Now!" Amy got up slowly from the floor and walked over to the seat across from Lumax. Lumax smiles at her, her face calm, but she still felt unsafe.

"What is it you want with me?" "A simple conversation then we will talk about the outcome" Lumax places the water on the table. "Drink" Amy takes the water, she stares at it, inspecting it. "I didn't poison it, you are paranoid" She opens the bottle of water and begins to chug it. "Now i'd like to simply talk about your alliance with The Forgotten" "I'm not choosing The Lost...I refuse to"

"What if i told you that The Forgotten have been lying to you from day one?"

"I wouldn't believe you" Lumax smiles, reaching behind the seat and grabbing the leather book and throwing it on the table.

"I'm not telling you to believe me, i'm telling you to believe the prophecy...Your prophecy" Amy reached forward and grabbed the book. "It's clearly explains to you that The Forgotten are the evil in this story and Us, the Lost...Are the good guys?"

"Okay, let's say your right....let's say, you've been telling the truth and i've been tricked. What is it you want?" Lumax smiles, standing up.

"What i want, is on the last page of the prophecy. Enjoy, it's a good read" Lumax walked off,

NightSword06

[133]Mar 4, 2011

Roughly ten minutes after she had been brought to the containment room Alana awakens from her drugged sleep, reaching a hand to her neck she slowly turns her head from side to side. "Ugh...what, what happened...Nero, he...he must have done this but why? I only wished to speak the truth and warn him..." She stood slowly, at first uncertain of her strength but then finding that she could stand looked at the door. 'More than likely they think they have locked me in...but they underestimate my skill.'

She looks for her sword, but not finding it goes for her second option, searching for any panels inside the room, particularly near the door. Finding one rather small panel she barely manages to rip it off the wall and reaching in with just the three fingers she can fit inside the hole she attempts to pull out any wires she can find within.

Nickpick

[134]Mar 4, 2011
    "I'm sorry" Alana is startled when she hears Nero's voice. Nero walks up to her, his face revealed his guilty. "Alana, I like you alot...more than you'll know i mean i never held a girls hand until this morning but your talking about killing us obviously means you don't share those same feelings. I'm sorry i'm not strong like Adam or anything...But i think it's just best you sit this one out" Alana tugs some wires and unlocks the door, it brings no surprise to Nero.

NightSword06

[135]Mar 4, 2011

(Hey Nick, when you get the cnance tu post your next story update for this RPG, could you please just do Adam's part? I have something planned for Alana, and it also involves Leon as well. So if you could just do Adam's part I'd be very appreciative and grateful.)

Now face to face with him, Alana looks into Nero's eyes, clearly upset about what she must do. "Nero...I am sorry, I care greatly for you as well but...my path is clear and I must follow The One no matter what. Though what Adam has shown me with his blood sacrifice has told me that humans are no longer the pure beings I once thought, I must still follow the Chosen so long as I can help it." With that she leans in, kissing him on the lips passionately before swiftly bringing her fist to make contact with his gut, then backing away jumps and delivers a spinning kick to the side of his head, knocking him to the floor and out cold.

She rushes to where she believes the bridge is once she finds her sword and holds the tip of it to the back of Adam's neck, where the scar from his blood sacrifice is still clearly visible. "Adam, you will land this ship and let me off, then I will go find the Chosen One so that I may serve her in the manner I was raised to. I will not accept no for an answer."

Edited on 03/05/2011 6:03am

Nickpick

[136]Mar 5, 2011

Adam smiles, he doesn't turn around. Without a care, He lets the sting from her sword piercing his skin.

"Alana, We all must protect her. Your not the only one who cares about Amy...Going off alone won't help at all. Your best bet is to stay with us and look for her together, so my answer is no..."

"This is cute" Leon said, cuffed down tight to a nearby chair.

"Only way i'm stopping this ship is if you kill me now" Adam focuses back on the control panel. "I must warn you, if you attempt to knock me out then i will find you Alana and i will put a bullet into your brain and two into your heart and i'l let Billy Idol here watch"

"Kill him, he's just standing in your way of what your meant to do. Go find The One and protect her" Leon tempted her.. "Release me and i can increase your chances of finding her"

Edited on 03/05/2011 9:25am

NightSword06

[137]Mar 5, 2011

Alana looks over at Leon, smiling at him and nodding slowly before turning back to Adam. "I do not believe you will attempt to kill me Adam, though when you find me you are welcome to try...we shall see if you are faster with a gun than I am with this sword." She then suddenly draws the blade back and away from Adam's neck and just as swiftly and without warning delivers a hard elbow to the center of where his scar is, knocking him unconscious. She then cuts Leon free and helps him out of the chair. "Let us be on our way, I saw a pair of parachutes near the exit hatch...after we land you can contact your people and tell them of the events here and how I wish to serve only the One."

Nickpick

[138]Mar 5, 2011

Leon rubs his wrists and stares at the young girl.

"What makes you think i won't kill you?" Alana simply points her sword at him and smiles. "Fine, lets be on our way" Alana puts her sword away as Leon and her head toward the parachutes.

-Meanwhile-

Amy is alone in the room with the prophecy on her lap. She turns the pages. "The one will have to make a fatal choice between those of darkness and those of light. If he decides to chose the light, The world will reclaim its once sacred state and start a new. If he decides to side with darkness, the world will darken and the fires of hell will reclaims this world"

"Now you see what i want" Lumax startled Amy.

"You want the fires of hell to consume this planet"

"What? NO...Read the damn last page, jeez i've been waiting at least an hour to say that" Lumax says, walking to the other side and taking a seat. Amy turns the page and sees a drawing of what appears to be the one on their knees.

"If he decides to do neither then the power will be removed from the one's body, killing him instantly and will be granted to the next living soul" Amy looks up at Lumax.

"You want my power?"

"Yes, every last drop...Until then, your going to be my passenger"

"Your not going to kill me?"

"I could always do that, eliminate the competition....unleash my army upon the world...hmm let's make that plan B shall we?" Lumax stands up and walks off

Edited on 03/05/2011 6:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.

NightSword06

[139]Mar 5, 2011

(Hey, was there any reason for the repition of Lumax and Amy's part? It played over like three or four times.)

After making their leap from the aircraft and landing somewhere outside of a large city Alana removed what looked like two seperate comm devices from her kimono. "Alright, if I'm right one of these should be the one they probably took from you when you were captured...use it to contact Lumax and tell him you've been rescued from the Forgotton's hold and that there's someone who wants to help him in getting into Mount Chi. Make sure he knows that he won't be able to get in without a skilled guide."

Nickpick

[140]Mar 5, 2011

(Stupid Tv.com did that, i fixed it tho...)

"Well first off, i need to see your wrist" Alana raised an eyebrow "Forgotten and Lost are marked, so each side will always trust the people next to him, they simply just show their wrist, show me yours" Alana holds her arms out, Leon looks at them and sees no mark. "Pure, those are rare. Just wait here, i'll contact Lumax"

-Meanwhile-

Nero lays on the floor, wide awake. tears in his eyes, rolled down and made their way onto the floor. Adam pulled himself up, using the control panel and rubbed the back of his head. "I won't kill you, we'll see" Adam punches the control panel, breaking his watch, revealing a tattooed 'L' on his wrist. He grabs his watch and puts it back on. Hiding the mark.

Edited on 03/05/2011 7:01pm