Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Ben 10: The Lost and Forgotten - RPG

NightSword06

[141]Mar 5, 2011
    • level: 14

(Nice plot twist with Adam.)

After Leon marks her, Alana looks at the mark, feeling suddenly unsure of whether her plan was a good idea or not, not having forseen this particular complication beforehand. She quickly looks up at the sky thinking of Nero and Adam...would they really keep their word and try to kill her the next time they met? She shook it off and looked to Leon. "Alright, now take whichever one of these stupid things is yours and contact Lumax, please."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nickpick

[142]Mar 5, 2011
    • level: 35

( thanks )

Leon takes one of the communicators and dials the number. Lumax takes the book back from Amy.

"So i don't understand, you want my power but you have to wait until i decide" Amy says.

"It's more complicated than that. You have a time limit...From the moment your powers activated, you have 48 hours to choose"

"My powers activated yesterday afternoon"

"Oh then you have one day, how fun.." Suddenly the phone near the control panel begins to ring. "Excuse me" He gets up and walks over to the phone, answering it. "Yes?"

"It's Leon"

"Leon? I saw you die"

"Yeah, One of the Forgotten healed me, listen...I have a girl here who claims she can help you with Mount Chi"

"Splendid, I'm approaching the mountain now. I'll stall, please join us" Lumax hangs up. "Are any of your friends shapeshifters?"

"Um no"

"Good then that's really him"

Leon hands Alana the communicator. "He's agreed to wait up, now we must find a ride, didn't think that far did you?"

Edited on 03/05/2011 11:36pm

NightSword06

[143]Mar 6, 2011

Alana frowns apologetically, shaking her head. "I suppose since I thought you were his second in command, he would come pick you up himself...I was apparently mistaken." She tries to give a soft smile though she still feels some regret about having been marked, especially with the enemy's emblem. "Tell me, how long have you served with Lumax?"

Edited on 03/06/2011 10:53am

Nickpick

[144]Mar 6, 2011

(Sorry, i didn't post today. I was out of town...)

"Lumax may have been the leader of our kind, ages ago but now he's just a man. Our true leader is X. We follow him and I've served with him for 24 hours...why?"

-Meanwhile-

"Can i ask you something?" Amy says, looking up at Lumax as he takes a seat, handing Amy a cup of water and he drank what looked like a red wine.

"Please..."

"What do you plan to do with this power? I mean where's there to do with no competition" Lumax laughs.

"Well that is a good question the but i do have someone i can always fight with. Someone i know isn't going anywhere"

"Who?"

"He goes by many names but the one you mostly would know him by is Overseer. He and I have a past that goes on for ages"

"Am i mistakened but did i hear someone say 'son' back at the accident?" Amy says, Lumax takes a drink of his wine.

"Adam is my son" Amy's eyes widen in shock, she's speechless. "But Adam isn't his real name, It's Xembel. Years ago, I was married to a beautiful woman who bared him. She was killed in the great war, leaving me with him. I raised him the best way i could. Then i was crystallized, leaving him alone to grow up"

"That's impossible, You were crystallized before Adam was even born" Lumax winks at her.

"Everything you've seen is just a taste of the true world you really live in"

Edited on 03/06/2011 9:09pm

NightSword06

[145]Mar 6, 2011

Alana smiles at Leon, and replies in the most sincere, sweetest voice she can muster. "I just want to know whom I should actually bow to when I meet the real leader, that's all...surely you can understand that much. Now how difficult can it be for a man in your position to get a ride to wherever the rest of your men and your leaders are holed up?"

Nickpick

[146]Mar 8, 2011

Leon smiles, placing his hand on her hip

"I got a different ride in mind cutie...besides in the end, It's Lumax, the one and all the Forgotten who will be bow before me"

"I doubt it" Leon turns around when Zzyzx hits him over the head with his sword and aims his sword at Alana. "You dear...are coming with me"

Edited on 03/08/2011 12:27am

NightSword06

[147]Mar 8, 2011

Alana glares at Zzyzx, drawing her sword and charging straight for him. But when their swords clash, she leans in close enough so that only he can hear. "You idiots! What do all of you think you're doing blowing my plans like this?" With that she thrusts him backwards, preparing for another blow, but once again when they meet swords she speaks to him so that Leon can't hear. "I could hav gotten Amy away from them with no problem if I had been left to do it myself, but you..."

She pushes him back with surprising strength, then delivers a blow that almost knocks him down before using a roundhouse kick to his lower abdomen to drop him to a knee and one final kick to the neck to knock him down fully. After that she runs over to Leon, checking him over as she helps him up. "Leon, are you alright?"

Nickpick

[148]Mar 8, 2011

Like a bolt of lighting, Zzyzx stood. He held his sword at Alana's neck, even cutting slightly so she would know he could kill her with the slight movement.

"What you did to Nero and Adam isn't any of my concern, hell i praise her for doing that to Adam. Amy is my main focus and I will give everything to save, so you claim you can save her...then i'm listening but know this girl...If you ever draw your sword to me again, I can assure you it'll be your last" He puts his sword down, Leon gets up and rubs his head. "So if siding with the enemy gets her back then i will do just that"

Edited on 03/08/2011 9:36am

NightSword06

[149]Mar 8, 2011

Alana stares at him in confusion and bewilderment. "Are you...are you saying you will join Leon and myself as members of the Lost? If so then bare your wrist so that I may initiate you into our ranks."

Nickpick

[150]Mar 8, 2011
    "I've been marked" Zzyzx removes his shirt to reveals literally hundreds of tattoos down his arms, chest and back. "I will not allow such marking of a LOST to touch my body"

NightSword06

[151]Mar 8, 2011

Alana looks to Leon as if to tell him to allow her to attempt the explaination this time. "Zzyzx, I do not believe you understand...if you truly wish to stand side by side with me on this then you must bear the mark; Lumax and the others will know you are not one of them if you do not allow me to do this. And if you continue to refuse, then I may have to deal with you here and now."

Nickpick

[152]Mar 8, 2011

Zzyzx puts his coat back on and places his hand on his sword.

"Girl, didn't i just warn you? I've killed father, mothers and children to protect what i believed in. Your nothing but flesh and blood that stands before me"

"You watch your tounge when your talking to this beautiful girl" Leon said, stepping up to Zzyzx. They got face to face.

"You dare speak to me like that?"

"Lay a finger on her and i'll rip you limb by limb" Alana pushes them apart.

Edited on 03/08/2011 9:43pm

NightSword06

[153]Mar 8, 2011

Alana takes Leon back several steps away from Zzyzx, glaring at the swordsman before turning to Leon. "Thank you for those kind words and trying to defeend my honor Leon; you're proving to be quite the opposite of the person I thought you were. But I think we should just try to knock him out and leave before he can regain conscousness. Let him tell the others I've betrayed them; I've already allowed you to mark me willingly haven't I?" She adds a tone of almost seductive sweetness to that last part, making sure to lean in extra close and press herself against him as she spoke.

Nickpick

[154]Mar 9, 2011
    "Your attempts to knock me out with fail" Suddenly Adam's ship comes flying pass them. Zzyzx looks at it as it comes passing by. He offers his hand and stares at Alana. "I can take you to an empty ship if that's what you request"

NightSword06

[155]Mar 9, 2011

Alana looks at him with uncertainty. "Only if you intend to aid us in heading to wherever it is that Lumax is holed up right now; otherwise I do not believe you will be able to imprison us. Is that understood?"

Nickpick

[156]Mar 9, 2011

"Let me make it clear, Alana..." He says looking at both of them "I'm not here to make friends, i'm here to protect Amy until she saves this planet. Betrayal is a disgusting feature in someone that reveals who they are...If you don't wish to come then i will simply do it alone"

-Meanwhile-

Adam and Nero spot Lumax's ship.

"Adam, i see him" Nero says, Adam runs up and stares out the large window.

"He's already detected us, open transmissions" Nero presses some buttons and calls Lumax's ship. Meanwhile, Lumax sees Adam's ship slowly pulling it. He looks over at Amy, who seems upset.

"Have you decided?" Lumax asks, Amy just nods and agrees. "Good"

"Lumax, It's Adam...We need to talk" Adam's voice came from within the ship.

"Your right Son, we have catching up to do"

"First off, don't call me your son...your not my father"

"You are a stubborn child. like your mother!" Adam is quiet, pissed. "Adam, come over...we must talk"

"Me for Amy" Lumax laughs.

"No thank you, i don't like you that much"

"Lumax, we know you plan on killing Amy for her power. I will not stop until your dead" Lumax looks over at Amy.

"Fine, come over...I'll be waiting" Adam hangs up, he walks over and unseals one of the doors, the hard wind hitting him as Lumax's opens his ship, Adam steps back and runs, jumping and landing into Lumax's ship.

Edited on 03/09/2011 1:44pm

NightSword06

[157]Mar 9, 2011

(Are the two ships within sight of those on the ground?)

Nickpick

[158]Mar 9, 2011
    (No, they are near the mountain and in the sky)

NightSword06

[159]Mar 9, 2011

Alana glares at Zzyzx, then gives Leon a look not to follow too close behind her as she approaches the swordsman. She grabs his collar and yanks him down to her level, scowling at him. "Listen you nimrod, I am trying to get her back as well but you are clearly making that job difficult for me...so either play along better or I'll be forced to behead you; got it?" To let him know she means business and to make the scene convincing to Leon she knees him hard in the gut before walking back towards her new 'compatriot'.

Nickpick

[160]Mar 9, 2011
    Zzyzx smiles, holding his chest. "I warned you" He removes his sword and forces all his power into stabbing Alana when Leon pushes her out of the way and grabs the blade with his bare hand. It gives both Alana and Zzyzx a shock as blood begins to run down Leon's arm. "You will not harm the lady" Leon releases the sword, Zzyzx brings it down. "Alana, we don't need this man...Let's move before we lose anymore precious time" Alana and Leon start walking off, Alana turns around and Zzyzx is already gone.

-Meanwhile-

Lumax sat down alone on one side of the room, across from Adam and Amy who sat together. "You look alot like your mother" Lumax randomly says. "Kiss my ass"

"Why won't you expect me as your father? I clearly am"

"Because your Lumax, leader of The Lost...That's not something you want to tell your friends and family"

"What family? I'm the only one alive" Lumax says, only getting Adam pissed.