Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Bleach RPG: The Realm of Gods

callie665573

[181]Apr 8, 2012
    • level: 30

Nao: It's getting late, I'm off to bed. You coming Captain?

Mamoru: I will in a bit, just wanna finish some of this paperwork first. See you in the morning.

Nao: Yeah, night. (leaves the office) Hopefully everything will be resolved soon. (heads for her room)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[182]Apr 8, 2012
    • level: 31

(Hiro is walking until he sees Daisuke, leaning against a tree, with his arms folded)

Daisuke: What's with you and these failed missions?

(Hiro gives Daisuke a glare but walks off)

Daisuke: HA! Ignoring me now? You got nothing to say?! This is the third time you've failed a mission. You couldn't retrieve the Blade of Immortality when it was right in front of you! You couldn't find a single trace of evidence linking the culprit to the missing Hollows, and now you've failed to get any answers about the Rukongai being contaminated with those d*** hollows?!

(Hiro stops, but doesn't turn)

Hiro: (In a fierce tone) I don't think you want to start something with me, Daisuke.

Daisuke: Is that a threat?!

callie665573

[183]Apr 8, 2012

Mamoru: (leaves office)*thought* Things have been so strange lately, first the Blade of Immortality is stolen, then Hollows are let lose, now the Rukongai has been turned into Hollows. None of it makes sense! Maybe I can think clearer over it in the morning. (walks off)

Hassan_Bajwa80

[184]Apr 8, 2012

Daisuke: (Draws his Zanpakuto) I never liked you Hiro... I always knew you'd be holding the Thirteen Court Guards back from success. You had the others fooled with your charisma, but not m- UGH! (He looks down at his chest and sees a Zanpakuto that impaled right through his chest, he turns and sees Hiro standing behind him)

Hiro: Like I said before... the last thing you need is me as your enemy.

(Daisuke's body turns into crystals)

Hiro: WHAT?! (Daisuke appears behind him and is about to slash Hiro, but Hiro is able to intercept with his Zanpakuto) Of course... I forgot you could use Crystals and shape and form.

callie665573

[185]Apr 8, 2012

Mamoru: Man, I am so tired I- (stops and sees the fight) Hey! What in the world are you two idiots doing?!

Hassan_Bajwa80

[186]Apr 8, 2012

Daisuke: STAY OUT OF THIS! (Charges at Hiro, but Hiro dodges him) FIGHT BACK!

Hiro: I've had enough of your nonsense... BANKAI!!!!!!!

(Daisuke becomes trapped in a sphere)

Daisuke: WHAT THE?!

Hiro: (Raises his Zanpakuto) YOU'RE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!

callie665573

[187]Apr 8, 2012

Mamoru: Hiro, enough! Fighting him is pointless, just drop it and go on or I will report this.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[188]Apr 8, 2012

(Hiro turns to Mamoru and stares at her for a moment)

Daisuke: BANKAI!!!! (His Zanpakuto shatters and turns into a cluster of shards, they multiply and expand and breakthrough Hiro's Bakai, he appears behind Hiro and is about to impale him, but Hiro kicks him back) Letting your guard down was a big mistake! (Charges at Hiro head on)

Hiro: Mamoru is right.. this fight is pointless, but if you think I'm going to sit here and do nothing, think again! (Charges at Daisuke as well)

(They are an inch away from colliding, but suddenly someone intervenes and stops Hiro and Daisuke's Zanpakutos in their tracks)

Hiro/Daisuke: WHAT?!

Head Captain: (Glaring at both of them) What is the meaning of this?!

Edited on 04/08/2012 8:43pm

callie665573

[189]Apr 8, 2012

Mamoru: These tow morons were fighting over something, not sure what about but they still fought. I guess I can say this as well head Captain, Captain Daisuke tried to kill my lieutenant earlier today, I wasn't gonna say anything but after this I think something needs to be done about his behavior.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[190]Apr 8, 2012

Head Captain: (Pushes them both away, easily) Mamoru Ukiyo of the 10th Division, you are dimissed. (Turns to both Daisuke and Hiro) As for both of you... to my office.

Hiro: (Sheaths his sword) Yes, Head Captain.

Daisuke: Heh. (Sheaths his sword as well)

callie665573

[191]Apr 8, 2012

Mamoru: (walks off) *thought* Those two are just plain idiots, but hopefully the Head Captain will finally straighten them out.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[192]Apr 8, 2012

Head Captain: I cannot believe the immaturity you both have shown. You have insulted the title of "CAPTAIN"!

Hiro: I am sorry for my actions, it was never my intention to disgrace the foundation of the Thirteen Court Guards. Now if you will excuse me, I have matters to attend to. (He bows and leaves)

Head Captain: (Turns to Daisuke) Your actions have turned to me to reconsider your position as Captain.

Daisuke: I believe I'm not in the wrong. I have always served the Thirteen Court Guards with loyalty, as I will until the day I die. But I will not watch the very foundation of Soul Society crumble at the hands of failures that could have easily been prevented. I will never forgive the one that lead my little brother to his death. I will serve Soul Society and I will continue to do that, but there are some things that cannot be forgotten. My apologies Head Captain, but there are some things you can't change. (Bows and leaves)

callie665573

[193]Apr 8, 2012

(The next day)

Mamoru: (standing before her squad) Okay men, as you know today is training session day. I don;t want any complaints, gripes, or groans, you'll be training until you have no feeling left in your entire body!

Soul Reaper #1: But Captain, can' you at least tone the training down some?

Soul Reaper #2: Yeah, you always make the sessions violent and life-threatning. We're all lucky to have survived most of them.

Mamoru: Which is why I do it, back in Zaraki I had to go through this kind of thing every day of my life. It mademe the Soul Reaper I am today, so my training may be harsh but it'll prepare you for the worst!

Nso: And what if one of us do get killed during a session?

Mamoru: Quit arguing and get training already you wimps!

Hassan_Bajwa80

[194]Apr 8, 2012

(After training)

Hiro: (Smiles) That's better.

Soul Reaper 1: (Whispers) Did he just smile?

Soul Reaper 2: (Whispers) You noticed too?!

Takuya: (Whispers) Never thought I'd live to see the day.

Hiro: (Sheaths his Zanpakuto) I've been a member of the Thirteen Court Guards for as long as I can remember. I've served under many captains... but one... taught me something... a lesson that I will never forget... and that lesson was; A Captain... no matter how powerful he was... should never discard his squad members for the sake of the mission. A Captain is nothing more then a pillar that watches over his squad... in the end... it's the Captain's duty to discard his life so that his/her squad can prosper and continue to serve for the greater good. One day, some of you will become captains and be head of your own squads.... and when you do, always remember... that your squad is the future of Soul Society. Only through them can you make a difference. That is something I haven't forgotten to this day... and neither should any of you....

(The squad remains silent, but they stand to their feet)

Squad: YES, CAPTAIN!

Edited on 04/08/2012 9:20pm

callie665573

[195]Apr 8, 2012

Mamoru: (stares at her squad, who are all on the ground0 Oh come on, your all beat already? My sessions aren;t thqt brutal?

Nao: Oh yeah? Not all of us are from a district where fighting and killing is a way of life! Well okay I'm from the second-worst district, but still!

Mamoru: Hmm, they still could have out more effort into it. Nao, wake them up.

Nao: Fine. Rage, Aoiinazuma!(zanpakutou is surrounded by blue electricity)Wake up you idiots! (hits the squad with it, waking them up)

Soul Reaper #1:Ow! Hey Nao that hurt1

Soul Reaper #2: Yeah, was that necessary?!

Nao: Just following orders.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[196]Apr 8, 2012

Imari: (Watches) Sheesh, what's with all the noise?

callie665573

[197]Apr 8, 2012

Mamoru: Oh nothing, my men are just being wimps. (turns to her squad) Alright, your dismissed, we'll pick it back up tomorrow. (squad grands and leaves)

Nao: On the upside, training went better than the other day. I think we improved.

Mamoru: Yeah, that's a relief.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[198]Apr 8, 2012

Imari: Well, I'm glad to see some people around here are acting normal. Most of the captains are still shocked about the Hollows.

callie665573

[199]Apr 8, 2012

Mamoru: Well freaking out about it won't help any, I'm going to train my men to be ready for whatever happens.

Nao: It so strange though, how did everyone in Rukongai become a Hollow?

Mamoru: We still don;t know, but it's strange alright.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[200]Apr 8, 2012

Imari: Yakumo said that only a high level Hollow with good knowledge about Humans and their own species could have come up with such an idea.