Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Guess It Right!

 
  • Avatar of thecrad15

    thecrad15

    [161]Jun 17, 2010
    • member since: 04/16/10
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 249
    27
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dumb_Dog_19

    Dumb_Dog_19

    [162]Jun 18, 2010
    • member since: 04/10/10
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 259

    Here are the current scores:



    Spongebeachbob: 19,970 points: Guessed 10,000 point jackpot


    SabreSpongebob: 26,300 points: Guessed Pets or Pests


    TVRoundtheClock: 26,690 points: Guessed The Fry Cook Games


    SpongeSebastian: 15,500 points: Guessed Porous Pockets


    TheCrad15: 17,880 points: Guessed Survival of the Idiots


    RalphWiggumFan: 10,490 points


    doguineta: 1,480 points


    pastepoi: 8,000 points


    msboy1991: 1,480 points


    aaaaaaaaqqw: 1,390 points


    DC-Dude: 2,400 points


    RAWWRIMAPIRATE: -10 points



    The last 10,000 point jackpot has been stolen by Spongebeachbob.


    Also, SpongeSebastian, you may do the 1-10 draw. When you do that, you may also pick a number of whats left.


    Keep Guessing!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SpongebeachBob

    SpongebeachBob

    [163]Jun 18, 2010
    • member since: 10/10/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,428
    YAY!!!
    Which episode did I pick?
    Anyways, 95
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thecrad15

    thecrad15

    [164]Jun 18, 2010
    • member since: 04/16/10
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 249
    Dumb_Dog_19 wrote:

    TVroundtheclock wrote:
    gameryeah wrote:


    I hate black people they are poop colored skin people they should be slaves


    and they all look the same coco puffed head and hair and ugly if im ugly look at a black person


    is this person trying to get banned or something?



    Yes, dude, are you on the right thread? This is were you describe numbers, not describe what you hate.


    Just a sec. I'll get the scores out.



    May be off-topic but I just checked his profile. He was suspended.

    BTW, 81
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dumb_Dog_19

    Dumb_Dog_19

    [165]Jun 18, 2010
    • member since: 04/10/10
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 259

    thecrad15 wrote:
    Dumb_Dog_19 wrote:


    TVroundtheclock wrote:
    gameryeah wrote:


    I hate black people they are poop colored skin people they should be slaves


    and they all look the same coco puffed head and hair and ugly if im ugly look at a black person


    is this person trying to get banned or something?



    Yes, dude, are you on the right thread? This is were you describe numbers, not describe what you hate.


    Just a sec. I'll get the scores out.


    May be off-topic but I just checked his profile. He was suspended. BTW, 81



    Yah, I checked too. Spongebeachbob, there wasn't any episode. It was JUST a jackpot. Lastly, remember, SpongeSebastian, that you still pick, but also a number from 1 to 10 (It doesn't really matter how you do it. I can tell which one is which because there isn't a number from 1 to 10 left).


    Keep Guessing!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TVroundtheclock

    TVroundtheclock

    [166]Jun 18, 2010
    • member since: 03/20/10
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 348
    88
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SpongeSebastian

    SpongeSebastian

    [167]Jun 18, 2010
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 10,634
    Draw: 6

    71
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thecrad15

    thecrad15

    [168]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 04/16/10
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 249
    54
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Sabrespongebob

    Sabrespongebob

    [169]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 06/09/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,033
    36
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dumb_Dog_19

    Dumb_Dog_19

    [170]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 04/10/10
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 259

    SpongeSebastian, you picked a good number. The 6 got you a 10,000 point bonus.


    Well, here are the current scores:



    Spongebeachbob: 19,870 points: Guessed Ghost Host


    TheCrad15: 17,870 points: Guessed Number Already Used


    TVRoundtheClock: 29,190 points: Guessed Krusty Krab Training Video


    SpongeSebastian: 28,000 points: Guessed Idiot Box


    SabreSpongebob: 28,800 points: Guessed Home Sweet Pinapple


    RalphWiggumFan: 10,490 points


    doguineta: 1,480 points


    pastepoi: 8,000 points


    msboy1991: 1,480 points


    aaaaaaaaqqw: 1,390 points


    DC-Dude: 2,400 points


    RAWWRIMAPIRATE: -10 points



    7 numbers left.



    37


    49


    58


    64


    67


    68


    79



    It's now becoming a 3-way battle for the lead. Remember: you can only pick ONE number.


    This will probably be the last timeI'm going to say this this round, but:


    Keep Guessing!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SpongebeachBob

    SpongebeachBob

    [171]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 10/10/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,428
    49
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thecrad15

    thecrad15

    [172]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 04/16/10
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 249
    37
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TVroundtheclock

    TVroundtheclock

    [173]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 03/20/10
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 348
    67
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Sabrespongebob

    Sabrespongebob

    [174]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 06/09/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,033
    58
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pastepoi

    pastepoi

    [175]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 05/01/10
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 55

    6 and a 4 or nintendo 64 or just 64 my idea for a pun

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of webizoid345

    webizoid345

    [176]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 03/22/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,146

    79!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dumb_Dog_19

    Dumb_Dog_19

    [177]Jun 20, 2010
    • member since: 04/10/10
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 259

    One number left. I hope somebody new responds. Webzoid, it's a little bit to join the game. Lucky for you, there's going to be another round, giving you a real good chance to play. Speaking of next round, I still have to make the list. Anyways, there will be 1 jackpot and 7 episodes out of each season. I'm thinking about doing the scores depending on what season it's from. I'm also going to have the scores closer together giving the newbies a better chance of keeping up.


    Only one person left to Keep Guessing! (even though it won't be that hard since there is only ONE NUMBER LEFT! It will be sad if whoever guesses next picks a number already used.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doguineta

    doguineta

    [178]Jun 20, 2010
    • member since: 01/13/10
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,416
    Dumb_Dog_19 wrote:

    One number left. I hope somebody new responds. Webzoid, it's a little bit to join the game. Lucky for you, there's going to be another round, giving you a real good chance to play. Speaking of next round, I still have to make the list. Anyways, there will be 1 jackpot and 7 episodes out of each season. I'm thinking about doing the scores depending on what season it's from. I'm also going to have the scores closer together giving the newbies a better chance of keeping up.


    Only one person left to Keep Guessing! (even though it won't be that hard since there is only ONE NUMBER LEFT! It will be sad if whoever guesses next picks a number already used.)



    8
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dumb_Dog_19

    Dumb_Dog_19

    [179]Jun 21, 2010
    • member since: 04/10/10
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 259

    doguineta wrote:
    Dumb_Dog_19 wrote:


    One number left. I hope somebody new responds. Webzoid, it's a little bit to join the game. Lucky for you, there's going to be another round, giving you a real good chance to play. Speaking of next round, I still have to make the list. Anyways, there will be 1 jackpot and 7 episodes out of each season. I'm thinking about doing the scores depending on what season it's from. I'm also going to have the scores closer together giving the newbies a better chance of keeping up.


    Only one person left to Keep Guessing! (even though it won't be that hard since there is only ONE NUMBER LEFT! It will be sad if whoever guesses next picks a number already used.)


    8


    This is exactly what I talked about in my last sentence. Do you just want to skip the last number? It doesn't look like anybody is going to say it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of webizoid345

    webizoid345

    [180]Jun 21, 2010
    • member since: 03/22/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,146

    Dumb_Dog_19 wrote:


    doguineta wrote:
    Dumb_Dog_19 wrote:


    One number left. I hope somebody new responds. Webzoid, it's a little bit to join the game. Lucky for you, there's going to be another round, giving you a real good chance to play. Speaking of next round, I still have to make the list. Anyways, there will be 1 jackpot and 7 episodes out of each season. I'm thinking about doing the scores depending on what season it's from. I'm also going to have the scores closer together giving the newbies a better chance of keeping up.


    Only one person left to Keep Guessing! (even though it won't be that hard since there is only ONE NUMBER LEFT! It will be sad if whoever guesses next picks a number already used.)


    8


    This is exactly what I talked about in my last sentence. Do you just want to skip the last number? It doesn't look like anybody is going to say it.


    Might as well....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.