TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: LOST: Trivia Challenge 2!!

ajporter12345

[141]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 25
    dool_girl wrote:
    Wow AJ! This will be fun, but I will DEFINITLY need the weekend to work on them, is that going to be alright?

This is fine Amanda but if you could get them in to me before that, that would be great but if not, than that is fine too!

DrJacobi, I will set a deadline later as soon as I get some answers and when I get a sense of how long it will take for everyone to get their answers in! The element of time may or may not remain in the game but I will take what you said into consideration!

Good Luck to all of you!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DrJacobi

[142]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 9
    thank you aj, i can see that your fair. I just really dont want to be eliminated if im not the first back with answers if i do manage to get all the questions right! Will keep an eye out for the deadline.

dool_girl

[143]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 27
    I will try my hardest AJ but I am working crazyyyyy shifts at work this week so who knows But ill try!

ajporter12345

[144]Jul 22, 2009
    Amanda, there is no rush.. take your time if you need to!
    Also, DrJacobi, I will try to be flexible with the time situation and thanks for letting me know!

Once again, good luck to all..

Mdinkle1

[145]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 35
    I have a question... so if you get less than 59 points, you're automatically eligible to be voted off? Or is it like the bottom three or something that can be voted off? Because this is pretty hard, especially from just memory.

ajporter12345

[146]Jul 22, 2009
    Mdinkle1 wrote:
    I have a question... so if you get less than 59 points, you're automatically eligible to be voted off? Or is it like the bottom three or something that can be voted off? Because this is pretty hard, especially from just memory.

Well, I haven't decided yet! I may decide to do the Bottom 3 thing because that may be more fair!

ajporter12345

[147]Jul 22, 2009
    Also, all answers sent into me are FINAL! Once you send in your answers to me, if you left out things or anything, you cannot take them back so make sure your answers are complete before you send them in!

ajporter12345

[148]Jul 22, 2009
    Sorry but I am still trying to finalize the rules of the game so some changes may be made!

Please bear with me while I still figure out all the finishing touches and sort out all the rules because I may change the elimination thing to just the Bottom 3 people are marked for elimination (like Meghan suggested)!

Sorry about the confusion but once I sort it out, I will post all the finalized rules on the forum!

Thanks!

dool_girl

[149]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 27
    One more question AJ. You said you wanted the season the quote was in, what if the quote was said in multiple seasons...THere is one quote particulr that I know was first said in season ___ and then said again in another season. Soo do I put both or just one is fine?

Mdinkle1

[150]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 35
    ajporter12345 wrote:
    Sorry but I am still trying to finalize the rules of the game so some changes may be made!

Please bear with me while I still figure out all the finishing touches and sort out all the rules because I may change the elimination thing to just the Bottom 3 people are marked for elimination (like Meghan suggested)!

Sorry about the confusion but once I sort it out, I will post all the finalized rules on the forum!

Thanks!

No problem, AJ, take your time Whatever you think is fair works for me =]

WispyNips

[151]Jul 23, 2009
    Only allowed to get one wrong? awe common there's 60 points!

melina79

[152]Jul 23, 2009
    • level: 12

Hey guys! I'm back! Amsterdam was amazing!

I'm so excited the game is finally on but God that first question is hard. There are some quotes that don't really ring any bells!

I'm starting with my answers right now! Good luck everyone

ajporter12345

[153]Jul 23, 2009
    WispyNips wrote:
    Only allowed to get one wrong? awe common there's 60 points!

I am thinking about changing this rule to just the Bottom 3 people will be up for elimination!!

Also, Amanda, you can put both season the quote is said in or just 1.. You will get the same amount of points either way so it is up to you!

ajporter12345

[154]Jul 23, 2009
    Also, I will be updating the cast list on the 1st page of this game but I will post the official cast list now just so you guys can quickly see all the players:

1. Meghan (Mdinkle1)
    2. Amanda (Dool_Girl)
    3. Jay (TVaddict_10)
    4. Ben (Oceanic6)
    5. Derek (D-DawgMan1)
    6. Melina (Melina79)
    7. Ayn (Ayn_llial)
    8. Joey (Jrosace92)
    9. Chris (DrJacobi)
    10. SgtCashmere
    11. Adam (WispyNips)
    12. Allyson (DarthFreeza)
    13. Alena (Lenabean25)
    14. Anime (RagingNaruto)

Also, when voting, please refer to the names of everyone instead of using their user name! (except for SgtCashmere, of course, because that is the name he is going by!)

Thanks and good luck to all 14 players in the game!

ajporter12345

[155]Jul 23, 2009
    I am going to set a deadline for this 1st challenge!

The deadline for you to PM your answers to me is Sunday, July 26th at 7:00 Eastern Time!

I will reveal the results around this time as well and the Bottom 3 will be marked for elimination!

ajporter12345

[156]Jul 23, 2009
    Also, here are the official (and complete) rules for the game!

I had to change them a bit but these rules will be final:

Each round, I will give you guys a challenge (it could be similar to the one you just had or it could be different). I will set a deadline (I will usually give you guys about 2-3 days to complete them!)

After the deadline, I will tally up all the points that each person received in the round out of the total points possible (ex: 40/50, 29/30 etc...) and the 3 people with the lowest scores after each challenge, will be marked for elimination!

Then, the other players will vote to eliminate one of the bottom 3. The person with the most votes will be eliminated and then we do another round, and another etc... until only one person remains in the game!

RULES:

All answers sent to me are FINAL! Once you submit answers to me, you will not get the opportunity to fix them so make sure you are absolutely certain of your answers before turning them into me!

Also, some challenges may be a little trickier than others and for those ones, I will allow hints and clues to be given by me and I may even post a website link that you may use for your answers! Otherwise, (of course I cannot stop you,) no other websites are allowed to be used for your answers unless I say otherwise and I want to see the answers everyone comes up with based on their true LOST Knowledge!

These are the final rules and if anyone can think of anything else, please tell me and I will add it to the list of rules!

Thanks!

DarthFreeza

[157]Jul 23, 2009
    • level: 23

I'm glad you decided to go with the bottom three thing,

It seems more fair to me (especially concidering the difficulties I'm having with some of these quotes lol)

ajporter12345

[158]Jul 23, 2009
    DarthFreeza wrote:

I'm glad you decided to go with the bottom three thing,

It seems more fair to me (especially concidering the difficulties I'm having with some of these quotes lol)

Yeah, I decided that it was more fair to everyone!

DrJacobi

[159]Jul 23, 2009
    difficult! very difficult! im off work with the flu right now so it has actually given me something to do which im very happy about but i have actually spent a whole day thinking about these in great detail to decide on my answers and there was still one that i just could not decide who said it or when - never mind what it was about! I'm glad its difficult though, it would be a bit boring if it was stuff we all knew the answers to right away!

ajporter12345

[160]Jul 23, 2009
    DrJacobi wrote:
    difficult! very difficult! im off work with the flu right now so it has actually given me something to do which im very happy about but i have actually spent a whole day thinking about these in great detail to decide on my answers and there was still one that i just could not decide who said it or when - never mind what it was about! I'm glad its difficult though, it would be a bit boring if it was stuff we all knew the answers to right away!

I am glad that you are dedicated to the game, Chris! LOL!

Hopefully these quotes aren't too hard for everyone!

I recieved 5 answers from people and need 9 more!