SgtCashmere wrote: Is it alright if we use our 'LOST' DVD's during any trivia challenge?
Well, obviously I cannot stop you from doing that so, if you really want to you can but I want most of the answers you give me from your own LOST knowledge but, you can use your DVD's.. It is knowing where to look on the DVD's that may be the problem!
Good Luck to everyone!
- I just sent mine in. I hope you have a good sense of humor because I couldn't help but editoralize a bit on my answers sometimes. I've watched Lost so many times that a lot of those quotes were not too bad, but they also made me remember what I was thinking when I watched it, like - XYZ said that when he was being a little bi-ch about such and such... LOL!
Ayn_Ilial wrote: I just sent mine in. I hope you have a good sense of humor because I couldn't help but editoralize a bit on my answers sometimes. I've watched Lost so many times that a lot of those quotes were not too bad, but they also made me remember what I was thinking when I watched it, like - XYZ said that when he was being a little bi-ch about such and such... LOL!
Yes, Ayn some of the comments you made about the quotes were funny!
I have received 7 answers so far which means that I need 7 more!
WispyNips wrote: I sent my answers the other day, did you get them?
Yes, I did get them, Adam!
Also, that's OK Amanda! I know you are busy with work and things so take your time!
WispyNips wrote: I'll be away camping with no Internet until Wednesday, will I miss anything?
You may miss the voting process.. Maybe you could just send me a few names of you would like to eliminate before you leave!
You should send a few names in just in case the other ones you choose are safe!
jrosace92 wrote: That was a tough but very fun challenge, i hope the rest of the are also fun. I'm glad i turned my answers in early and i was just wondering if you received them AJ?
I have only received 8 answers from people and I have some unfortunate news!
Jay (TVaddict_10) has decided to quit the competition because of other TV.com commitments and so since he is eliminated, that means that 2 people will be eliminated this round (him and someone else who will be voted out!)
So, we are now down to 13 players and I need 5 more people to send me answers and they have less than 24 hours to do so!
Good luck to those remaining 5 players who still need to send me answers!
- Awesome! I can't wait for the results! Best of luck to everyone. I guess if you sent in answers, you automatically have a spot in the next round.
At least, that's what I interpreted if I read the rules correctly.
- Yes, the 3 people who did not send me answers will be the 3 people in the bottom 3. So, if you sent me answers this round, you are automatically moving on to the next round!
Here are the answers for the 20 quotes:
1. "You can't help me!"- Jack said this to another Doctor in the Season 3 Finale after the doctor was questioning him about the Car accident on the bridge. Also, Hurley said it too... Both of these answers were acceptable!
2. "The one thing we need to survive is the one person who truly loves us."-Penny said this in the Season 2 Finale in a letter to Desmond about how she feels about him!
3. "This don't look like LAX."- Sawyer said this to Jack/Kate/Juliet in the Season 5 Finale about how nothing happened after Jack threw Jughead down the Swan Station work site!
4. "I'm sneakier than I give myself credit for!"- Locke said this to Sayid in season 1 after startling Sayid after walking out of the jungle.
5. "Death sucks, doesn't it?"- Boone said this to Shannon in Season 2 after Shannon's father died.
6. "Do you guys have any milk?"- Ben (Henry Gale) said this to Jack and Locke in season 2 after telling them about how he could set a trap for those who went to look for his balloon in the jungle and he was eating cereal in the hatch, prompting him to ask this question!
7. "All Charlie said was whose boat it isn't. Don't you want to know whose boat it is?"- Claire said this to Locke in season 4. She wanted to talk to Miles to try and get him to talk to her so they could find out more about the freighter.
8. "If I don't meet you. Then I don't have to lose you!"- Juliet said this Sawyer in the season 5 Finale about how if Jughead successfully detonates, then everything will reset and Juliet and Sawyer will not know each other!
9. "Maybe you should give the gun to someone who knows how to use it."- Ana-Lucia said this to Charlie in Season 2 after she noticed that Charlie had a gun on him when her, Charlie and Sayid went searching for Henry's balloon in the jungle!
10. "We have to go back!"- Jack said this in the Season 3 Finale (and many other times) when he tried to tell Kate that they had to return to the island to save those who were left behind!
11. "I'm not allowed to eat Chocolate before dinner!"- Older Charlotte (and younger Charlotte)said this to Daniel in Season 5 (Older Charlotte said it because she was dying and was having flashbacks to her childhood to when Younger Charlotte couldn't take a chocolate bar from Daniel because she wasn't allowed to have chocolate before dinner!)
12. "I'm sorry I forgot the blankets!"- Hurley said this to a dying Libby is Season 2 and was apologizing to Libby for forgetting the blankets for their picnic making her go get them in the hatch, where she was shot and later killed by Michael!
13. "The day I start trusting you is the day I sell my soul."- Sayid said this to Ben in season 4 when they were talking about trusting Ben! (Ironically, Sayid does end up trusting Ben in the future!)
14. "I was going to leave you! I was going to get away!"- Sun said this to Jin in season 1 when he found out that she spoke English and she admitted to him (In English) that she was planning on leaving him at the airport.
15. "This is not your Island. This is our Island!"- Tom said this to Jack/Locke/Sawyer and Kate in season 2 when he was explaining why the "Losties" should beware of the others!
16. "We didn't need saving!"- Juliet said this to Jack in season 5. She said this because she was angry at Jack for returning to the island to "save" them when they didn't even need saving as they were living pretty good lives with the Dharma Initiative!
17. "I didn't ask for this!"- Rose said this to Bernard in a season 2 flashback and was angry at Bernard for bringing her to a faith healer in Australia to cure her cancer.
18. "I'm leaving you!"- Sarah said this to Jack in a season 2 flashback and she said this when telling Jack that she was having an affair and that she was leaving him.
19. "How do I save the island?"- Locke asked this to Christian (and Claire) in Jacob's cabin in Season 4 when Christian told him to "ask the only question that matters".
20. " That Island is mine. It always was and it will be again!"- Charles Widmore said this to Ben when Ben went to Charles' penthouse suite and told him that he was going to kill Penny because Widmore killed Alex.
I will reveal all players' scores in the next post!