Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Misfits: Series One - RPG

Nickpick

[1]Feb 3, 2012
    • level: 35

Hello there, so i have yet again decided to feed my Roleplaying thirst. I'm looking for serious RPers, i'm strict about this and if you don't like that well than this isn't for you. I'm a story driven guy who wants to tell an amazing story with the imagination of others. Any questions can be directed to my PM

1. STORY: The series is about a group of young offenders forced to work in a community serviceprogram, where they obtain supernatural powers after a strange electrical storm. This story will be very similar, focusing on a group of student who are caught in the storm during school hours.

2. RULES: The usual, follow the story. Don't randomly kill someone off unless permission by the owner of the character. Do not suddenly change the storyline to the future without permission. Just don't change the story without permission lol. No God modding (I miss saying that) No crazyness (Example, kids don't own guns) You may have only 2 powered characters, i don't care about the normal characters.

--

Now then, i think i have covered everything. If they're any questions what-so-ever, don't be afraid to ask. However, i shall not answer questions that are already stated in the text. So finally we move onto the last piece, and that is roles. If you wish to have a character from the show, please discuss it with me. The characters are currently within their community service so i highly doubt they should be apart of this.

Name:

Appearance: (Pictures optional)

Ability:

Quick Bio/Personality:

I really wanna have fun with this, i hope this works

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

syrusfan

[2]Feb 8, 2012
    • level: 38

I've been looking for an RPG. Why not? My two characters are below, let me know if there are issues.

Name: Rick

Appearance: Black coat with a shirt underneath, jeans, blue eyes and snow white hair.

Ability: Electrokinesis [the power to control and conduct electricity]

Quick Bio/Personality: Unlike his sister [bio below], he is very mellow and does not get involved in matters that do not concern him. He would much rather talk out a situation than actually fight. Even though he is the younger sibling, he often takes it upon himself to look after his sister.

Name: Rika

Appearance: A white coat with a shirt underneath, jeans, blue eyes and black hair.

Ability: Pyrokinesis

Quick Bio/Personality: Unlike her brother, she is more impulsive and eager to get involved in a situation. She is more willing to use force as an answer rather than words. She argues with her brother constantly but does want to try to toughen him up.

Nickpick

[3]Feb 9, 2012
    • level: 35

No problem at all. I like your characters. I'll post mine.

Name: Nick

Appearance: Short black hair, he usually wears a beanie. Usually wears a t-shirt and dark blue jeans.

Ability: Biological Manipulation (Ability to control all aspects of a living creature's biological make-up. This includes, but is not limited to, genetic alterations, physical distortion/augmentations, healing, disease, and biological functions)

Quick Bio/Personality: After walking in on his mother having an affair, just days after his father's passing. He leaves home and has taken shelter inside the school. His abilities makes him more careless, only when the situation is intense does he pay attention.

Name: Claire

Ability: Time-Sight: (Ability to see random events in the future)

Quick Bio/Personality: It's the day after her break up with her bf. The rumors around school keep her distance when she plans on ditching school when she's caught in the storm.

(We'll start as soon as at least one or two more people join)

Edited on 02/09/2012 8:39am