Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: One Piece RPG: Create your own Pirate

TobiUchiha

[21]Mar 20, 2008
    • level: 10
    Dream Avatarhere's how Kenji looks like.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nickpick

[22]Mar 20, 2008
    • level: 35

Darcus follower, he always is behind him

Name: Akari

Curse Fruit: Akari Ya Yami

Special Move/Ability: unable to bleed, made of stone, like Darcus, he can control the Light Element

Height: 6'1''

Eyes: white

Hair: none

Skin: Stone

Appearance:

Personality: isn't able to talk, he's been told what to do all his life. he's loyal to who he trusts but he can show emotion

Weapon: (will reveal later)

Background: several scientist had their hands on the Akari Ya Yami. taking it's juice and placing it in pregnant women, placing it in Akari's Mother, killing her at Birth of Akari. Akari was 5, he discovered his ability and killed everyone who hurt his mother, discovering the Akari Ya Yami, which he ate down and turning his body into stone

TobiUchiha

[23]Mar 21, 2008

Name:Fleda

Statusirate,allied with Kenji

Height:5 ft. 2 in.

Cursed Fruit Group:Zoan

Cursed Fruit Name: Neko Neko no Mi: Model Cat

Cursed Fruit Abilities: gives her the ability to transform into a cat(which she uses for stealth)and able to turn into a catgirl form(her half-cat,half-human form) and usually seen fighting in this form.

Other Abilities: she was gifted with powerful telekinetic abilties at birth,which allows her to lift objects with her mind and shoot blasts of psychic energy.

Appearance:Dream Avatar

Personality:a sweet and kind girl with a heart of gold.despite many years of containment in the marine base,she keeps a up-beat attitude toward life.the only thing she really hates is the world government for taking her away from her parents at a young age

Weapon: her telekinesis and her sharp claws

Background/History: born on a small island in the Grand Line,she lived happily with her parents. when she reached the age of 2,he displayed unusual psychic abilities. her parent were first surprised at this but they were happy that they were blessed with such a gifted child.3 years later,agents of the world government came to her island,drafting new recruits for the marines.then they noticed a 5 year old Fleda playing in the park and noticed numerous toys floating around her and found out she was telekinetic.seeing that her abilities were useful they decided they would take her with them. but her parents refused,seeing as still way too young.the agents then left.then while Fleda and her parents were sleeping,they agent broke into their house,and captured Fleda.her parents tried to stop them but they got injured and knocked out. Fleda then cried,"what are u going to do with my Mommy and Daddy"? one of the agents answered,"we are going to arrest them for interfering with the world government's work but u are coming with us".Fleda screamed and tried get loose but it was no use.she was taken away and hasn't seen her parents since. a few weeks later,she was trained to control her powers but was kept in a jail cell to prevent her escape. one day she was in her cell,she was crying her eyes out until she heard a voice,"i can help,u little girl".she then answered,"u can". the voice didn't answer but then she saw a dark figure sticking his arm through the bars.she was frightened by this at first but then she noticed the figure was holding a weird looking fruit in his hand.the figure then said,"eat this.it will help you escape".at first,she didn't really trust him but then she decided that if that's the only way to escape then she would do it. so took the fruit and ate it.it had a bad taste to it and she said,"wat kind of fruit is this"? the figure answered,"it's a cursed fruit".she then said,"cursed fruit?" but she suddenly remembered about the stories that her father used to tell her that were about famous pirates and remembered him talk about the cursed fruit."oh yea my dad told me about them"she answered.then the figure said,"the fruit u ate is called the Neko Neko no Mi, which allows u to transform in cat and also into a half-cat,half human form"he then cotinued,"used ur power to escape by turning into a cat and squeezing through the window bars. she said,"ok i'll try". so she then focused and the next thing she knew, she was a cat(well a kitten to be precise,since she is still a child). before she left she said"thank you" but the figure already left. she escaped, and later became a wanted criminal to the government. she has been on the run for ten years and matured into a strong and beautuiful woman. she was all alone, that is until she met Kenji.

TobiUchiha

[24]Mar 21, 2008
    well to be precise i'll say she was contained for five years and escaped when she was ten.

louzer900

[25]Mar 21, 2008
    • level: 7

Name: Kayuziki

Appearance: 5ft 7

Powers: able to detect when a gentic being is coming or near.

Personality:a kind man even if he doesn't look like it can get aggravated at times but for the right things.

Story:unknown

louzer900

[26]Mar 21, 2008
    so are we going to roleplay?just no godmodding..ive had baaad experinces with that.

Nickpick

[27]Mar 21, 2008
    i want it to be serious..not all kiddy and childish

louzer900

[28]Mar 21, 2008

Nickpick wrote:

yup exactly no "oooh! im going to ride a purple pony to pick up the magic wand thatll save twindle land!!!" no i want it to be like this "YAAA! im going to mount my firebreathing dragon to pick up excalobur and kill the daedra king! and rule his lands!" and no god modding

TobiUchiha

[29]Mar 21, 2008
    louzer900 wrote:

Nickpick wrote:

yup exactly no "oooh! im going to ride a purple pony to pick up the magic wand thatll save twindle land!!!" no i want it to be like this "YAAA! im going to mount my firebreathing dragon to pick up excalobur and kill the daedra king! and rule his lands!" and no god modding

yea i wanna kick some ass!!!

Nickpick

[30]Mar 21, 2008
    lol..lets start this!!!

louzer900

[31]Mar 21, 2008

Nickpick wrote:
    lol..lets start this!!!

...so i guess im a good and bad guy? well hmm we can do scenes or something i guess ill be your right hand man....left handed acctually..im left handed

Nickpick

[32]Mar 21, 2008
    okay, cool..i'm the main villan..just don't miss with my story alot cause i already know how it's gonna start for my characters and end..it's all been planned out..lol

louzer900

[33]Mar 21, 2008

Nickpick wrote:
    okay, cool..i'm the main villan..just don't miss with my story alot cause i already know how it's gonna start for my characters and end..it's all been planned out..lol

ahh we gots an azula here! lol who wants to start?

Nickpick

[34]Mar 21, 2008
    i'll reply once someone starts it

TobiUchiha

[35]Mar 21, 2008
    i pretty much have an idea of how my characters will meet each other and how their story will go.

louzer900

[36]Mar 21, 2008
    okay everyone ready?!!!!??? lets go! -Gonhou walks around the Underground hallway looking for something to do- Hmph no people to kill and the "leader" seems to be acting strange....er.....-continues to walk-

Nickpick

[37]Mar 21, 2008

( i have my own way of rping, i hope it's okay..it's the only one i'm use to)

*it's cold, so cold you can see your breath. The fire brightens the underground castle, the flame is bright purple and brings a chilling and creepy atmosphere. The bright white skin Of Akari walking toward Darcus, bored and sitting in his chair. he seems sadden. Akari stood in front of Darcus, Darcus looks up. all you could see was his left side, the steel side*

Darcus: what is it?

*Akari stares at him. Darcus didn't make one emotion, no face expression. he seat back*

Darcus: hanged..old fool..so where did he leave his treasure?

*Akari just stared at Darcus, he kinda smiled*

Darcus: i have no interest in that gold

*Akari exhaled suddenly Darcus suddenly seemed interested*

Darcus: he's here..i'm on my way

*Darcus stood up and put his coat on and put the hood up, his breat steel is cold, he's other half is dark, he's eyes are dead with emotion. the coat hides his left side, the darkness*

TobiUchiha

[38]Mar 21, 2008
    meanwhile *Kenji is walking around town* Kenji: man, i'm hungry. wat does a guy have to do to get some damn food? *he then sees bunch of guys chasing a black-haired girl* Kenji: wat the hell? that doesn't look good *appears in front of the group* Kenji:Whirlwind Fang!!!!*passes right through the group at super-fast speed and 3 seconds later they are all knocked out* *he then picks up the only conscious one* Kenji:why the hell are u chasing this girl?*staring at him with his cat-like eyes*. Random Thug:we were hired to capture her,she has a bounty on her head. Kenji:*looks at the girl behind him*she sure doesn't look like a criminal*punches the guy hard in the face and knocks him out*.Girl:thank u for helping me,my name is Fleda btw*smiles*.Kenji: hehe no problem,the names Kenji btw*smiles back* and just couldn't stand there and those thugs hurt a pretty girl like u.Fleda:*blushes*.Kenji:so why were those guys chasing you?Fleda:*frowns*i'm on the run from the world government*she then tells what the government made her go through,which causes Kenji to get angrier the more he heard it*Fleda: they have my parents held at Impel Down and I don't know what's happened to them*tear runs down her face*Kenji: i know how u feel,my grandfather was killed by a CP9 agent.Fleda:*shocked at hearing this* i'm so sorry to hear that.Kenji:it's ok,don't worry about.i know this will interfere with my dream but i will help u find ur parents.Fleda:*happy to hear that,jumps on Kenji and hugs him tightly with a cat-like smile* oh thank you Kenji ur such a nice person.Kenji:*blushes* it's no problem really. so judging from earlier,u can't really fight can you?Fleda: oh don't worry,I can fight*she then suddenly transforms into her half-cat,half-human form*.Kenji: *surprised at seeing that* so u ate a cursed fruit?Fleda:Neko Neko no Mi to be exact.not only that,i also have telekinetic abilties that i have had since i was little.Kenji:then why didn't u fight those thugs from before?Fleda:i was too scared.Nya*does that same cat-like smile*.Kenji:*sweatdrops*thinking(this is gonna be a problem).Kenji:well it's getting late.let's stop at an inn,i'm starved.Fledak*smiles*. Me:so that's where their story begins. To be continued....

TobiUchiha

[39]Mar 21, 2008
    sorry i keep typing smilies by accident and sorry if ur not used to the way i RP.

Nickpick

[40]Mar 21, 2008
    (wow!..that was hard to read..why don't you press enter and put space between them?)