Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: One Piece RPG: Create your own Pirate

Dizman1

[641]Jul 21, 2009
    • level: 1

Name: Mehio

Height: 9'"10

Cursed Fruit Name: N/A

Cursed Fruit Abilities: N/A

Appearance: Wears a golden Trimmed White Cloak With Independence Written on the back

Personality: Funny, Serious, Weird

Weapon: Huge ass sword made of gold

Little bit of personality: Loves chicken, always making jokes, doesn't really care about anything as long as he gets the job done.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

koby789

[642]Dec 10, 2009
    im new can i join

Name:kennymaru

Height:5``9

Cursed Fruit Name: scorpio

Cursed Fruit Abilities: he grows scorpion parts anywhere

Appearance:yellow hair and yellow eyes a black and orange jacket and a dress suitwithout .hes usually seen with a scorpion tail

Personality: serious,caring,calm

Weapon: two dagger

koby789

[643]Dec 10, 2009
    koby789 wrote:
    im new can i join

Name:kennymaru

Height:5``9

Cursed Fruit Name: scorpio

Cursed Fruit Abilities: he grows scorpion parts anywhere

Appearance:yellow hair and yellow eyes a black and orange jacket and a dress suit .hes usually seen with a scorpion tail

Personality: serious,caring,calm

Weapon: two dagger s

koby789

[644]Dec 10, 2009

heres kennymarus history history:when kennymaru was born his mom died.his dad was a marine commander so he was never home.kennymaru had to live in a foster home.one day while he was outside he found a fruit by a tree. He ate then suddenly a tail grew behind him.When the teachers saw him they locked him in a special room .One day a man came and adopted him.the man trained him with two daggers and his fruit.later on kennymaru found out the man was a pirate so he would become one when he grew up.but once a admiral(HIS Dad)came in and arrested the man.then his dad said if you want him come to impel down. ill battle you for him .ill give you inill your 20.then he walked out.kennymaru looked everywhere for impel down and trained.know hes a pirate with a bounty of 50,000,000 for killing4 fletts and 2 captins of the marines.

koby789

[645]Dec 10, 2009
    koby789 wrote:

heres kennymarus history history:when kennymaru was born his mom died.his dad was a marine commander so he was never home.kennymaru had to live in a foster home.one day while he was outside he found a fruit by a tree. He ate then suddenly a tail grew behind him.When the teachers saw him they locked him in a special room .One day a man came and adopted him.the man trained him with two daggers and his fruit.later once kennymaru found out the man was a pirate so he would become one when he grew up.but once a admiral(HIS Dad)came in and arrested the man.then his dad said if you want him come to impel down. ill battle you for him .ill give you intill your 20.then he walked out.kennymaru looked everywhere for impel down and trained.know hes a pirate with a bounty of 50,000,000 for killing4 fletts and 2 captins of the marines.

sorry for the mistakes

koby789

[646]Dec 10, 2009

you can make him evil.

koby789

[649]Dec 10, 2009
    how do you post pictures

Miroku654

[650]Dec 24, 2009
    • level: 2

Name: Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall

Height: 5''8

Abilities: He has the power of a Special Cursed Fruit. It is known as the Blade-Blade Fruit. The Power it holds allows you to pull a blade from your body, thus meaning you are allowed to suck Blades into your own body as well. He is known for Carrying one blade across his back, one which shall never break(So he hopes).

Status: Formal Naval Officer(Captain of the 243.5 Reigion in Harbuckle Town) Moved on to become a Bounty Hunter Later.

Eye Color: A Light Sky Blue

Hair Color: Slick, Glowing Black

Appearence: His Hair covers his right eye socket, noone knows what is under it for certain, only this can be told...it is ominous and deadly. Upon his back he wears a light Strap which holds the Sheath of his sword the "Nenshou Houka no za Mori"(Burning Fire of the Forest). It looks as if has a light red aura pushing around it. When pulled out the blade changes from a pure silver to a slick burning red. Upon impact it changes into a green hue and burns. He wears a White Shirt with buttons that open up, to say the least. He wears blue jeans that reach down to his blueish black sandals.

Personality: Most of the time he is calm, and cool. Sometimes if you hurt his friends or his anger just snaps. He is mostly known for his calmness, never once has he lost his cool against his enemies. He is known around the Navy as the "One Slice Riku", thus showing he always defeats his enemies in one stroke of his blade.

Weapons: His "Nenshou Houka no za Mori" is his most valued weapon, given to him by his deseased Brother(Shirouh Nightfall). He holds it dear to him, aswell as the other blades he soon obtains, the "Gokyu no Sugi Mai", "Suiton Raiku no Hisagi", and the "Nhioshio La Mesa Luna".

Background Information: When he was born, his mother dieddring her secondchildbirth. His Father was a Navy Officer but died when Daisuke was only the age of 2. Daisuke had to take care of his Little Brother Shirouh, as well as himself until the age of Five. Upon his Island known as Harbuckle Town, Pirates pillaged his village. Moments before that his little brother had spotted a weird like Fruit. He had consumed it only a bit and his stomach began to churn. "Daisuke, i'm feeling woozy..." He said aloud as the Pirates ran around slicing through the houses. The Duo had reached the door and walked to where the other villagers had gathered. "Give us all yer cash, and noone dies!!" The Captain proclaimed. The man eyed Daisuke with a gleam. He walked over the crowd making room for him, "I mean now, or the boy dies!!" Shouts and protests, screams echoed from the crowd of people as someone bit upon the Captain's leg. "Let my Big Brother Go!!" Shirouh proclaimed the man releasing the boy. He had his eyes on Shirouh as his flesh began to tear slightly. "You've got some bite..." The man said as he Kicked Daisuke away. A light emited from the boy known as "Shirouh's" Body. He started to slowly implode. "Sir, he ate a cursed fruit!!" the crew yelled out as the Captain tried to shake the boy off. Suddenly an explosion occured and a crater formed beneath where the bodies once were. "S-Shirouh?!" Daisuke called out as a Average-Aged man clamped his hand upon the boys forehead. "You're coming with us!!" They yelled. Daisuke shook his head his nightmare continued...years and years of slavery and work whistled in the back of his head as he came to a most recent event. As he left Navy Headquarters for good, he had been shoved into the ocean, someone, or some force must've been looking out for him, because the next thing he knew, he was awake on a different island. He thought for a while about the pirates he defeated after he became a bounty hunter just 2 weeks ago...he thought of the number, and suddenly it hit him....162.

Just as he recoiled from the dazzling pain the ocean had left on him, a voice escaped infront of him. "Oh, you're awake." This voice was kind and sweet, the room filled with the aroma of cherry. "Nh, so you saved me??" Daisuke asked lowly. She simply nodded. Daisuke sighed...how could he have been so ignorant and unaware of what was going on around him...he didn't even notice himself falling....Suddenly numbers appeared in his head. The exact location of this island, latitude and longitude was forming. All he needed to do was see a bit of the agriculture. "So, why're out here...got any dreams....ambitions??" He asked bluntly. This girl blushed, as if saying...."I'm to embarassed to say it." Daisuke turned his head noticing a cracked frame with two people inside a picture. Yet, one was holding a baby. "So, that's you and your sister??" He narrowed his eyes. She winced slightly noticing a tear rolling down her cheeks. "I recognize that uniform...your father must be an Navy Commander!!" He said shocked. He looked up, noticing a shuddering voice. "Was..." Daisuke gripped his head as memories flooded it. "Ple-Please help my Daddy!! He remembered a little girl say. Suddenly he was back out of his mind, he had remembered.... "Was your father..a Navy Commander at...The Hulendale Massacre....and was his name..Kysho??" Daisuke asked. She nodded. Daisuke held his breath remembering.... P-Pleas-P-Please help my Daddy!! A girl would shout. A Twelve year old Daisuke would not budge. "I said no, he can handle himself..." The girl was crying... "If my dady get's hurt, it'll all be your fault!!" That child must've jinxed him, because after the battle started, her father was kicking ass. But at the exact time she said that, he was then shot in the head by a stray bullet....coincidence, right?? Wrong, that bullet had no path, Daisuke checked all the enemy guns later that afternoon as he sliced through all of their army. He even checked the ones hoisted around the Navy Officers' waists. Nothing, it wasn't just a coincidence, he caused it.

Daisuke sat his head down...he was thinking about this too carefully....

Bang!! Crash!! Shhsh...

Noises could be heard around him. "GET 'IM!!" Those voices yelled as a shrieking voice escaped inside the house. Daisuke narrowed his eyes noticing a cut gushing with red blood. The door bursted open with gunfire as the woman fell. Daisuke felt a slight chill, his swords...he needed his blades...but he couldn't show it now...could he?? "Well...lookie what we have here...if it isn't "Daisuke the "Executioner"..." The voice cried out. A man stepped forward smiling. He looked like a toad, a black toad. "Ryushirou the Big..." Daisuke sighed out. "Bounty of 44 Million, it's wasted on you..." Ryushirou frowned. "That's not nice..." he said as he brought his hand down towards the girl. Killing intent circled around Daisuke, as he appeared before Ryushirou.

Ksshing...Klang!!

"S-So it's true, you did eat a curs-" Ryushirou said, just as his head was sliced cleanly off.

Ssh...

Upon Daisuke's palm was the extension of many blades, each splattered with blood. The other pirates ran...the girl was simply amazed. "M-My father's ambition was to become the greatest swordsman....Can you do that for him??" She asked reaching behind herself. "This was and is his greatest creation, it's not registered in the 21 as of yet...but..." She handed it towards Daisuke. "Nhioshio La Mesa Luna..." He said smirking. He remembered the times when he and Kysho went out to drink...some milk. Tears stained the blade, as an inscription was left on the dull end. "To you, whom I trust"

T'was recent, but not forgetten..sooner or later Daisuke would return, after he collected hisreward money for turning in the dead carcuss, he would mail it off towards "Macy" the girl...the daughter of Kysho. A 16 year old with a pure heart...his friend.....Making a Promise with himself, he sets sail for the Grand Line...Searching for the strongest in the world...attempting....to become the greatest!!

His ambition...so great he would risk his life....A promise, one so great he'd die for. It's time to set sail for adventure!

Edited on 03/14/2010 10:00am
    Edited 5 total times.

kingboy22896

[651]Dec 31, 2009
    Name: Veen Trumblehart Age: 21 Status: Out to Grand Line circus Height: 6.7 Cursed Fruit Group: Zoan Cursed Fruit Name: Inu Inu no Mi Cursed Fruit Abilities: Allows a person to transform in a animal depanded with the type of animal blood it's merged with and comes with two formes. a strong and a fast (P.S me Cheetah blood) Hair: Orange Eyes: Yellow Hisory: When Veen was born he was left in the jungle to be eatin but endid up being raised by a pack of Cheetahs.but one day a gang of prochers came to the cheatahs taritory snaching any animal that he can leving behind Veen, his Cheetah brother ,and a doctor that was left behind. He whanted to safe his family but he was to weak . then the doctor that felt sorry for Veen told him that he had a Cursed fruit but it naver works without a blood sample from a animal but that did not stop him. his brother Cheetah gave him some blood and made him able to transform to a Cheetah but when he got thare all the animals were alraddy sant to the greatest circus of all. The grand line circus and thats whare he'll tavel to the grand line circus.

Miroku654

[652]Mar 13, 2010

Does this work??

Miroku654

[653]Mar 13, 2010

How do I get the picture of my character to show?? I went to tektek.org/dream and made the avatar, yet I don't know how to make it show, can someone give me a few instructions?? Otherwise, i'll start rp'ing.

Miroku654

[654]Mar 13, 2010

Setting- Nightfall, 8:00 in the evening.

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- *Sighs heavily* It's so boring around here now'adays....

*Rustling in the bushes*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- Hnn....??

*A shadow shuffles through the nightlight*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- Who's there...show yourself..

*A whistle escapes around Daisuke*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- What kind of trickery is this??

*The shadow emerges into the light*

Unknown Figure- It seems that you do not recall my face...

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- It's true, I don't remember ugly ones...

*Slyly the Figure dashes forward aiming to kill Daisuke with his first blow*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- How immature....

*Daisuke grabs the man's hand noticing a large scar enlarging, and a tattoo that ripples upon his forhead*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- You're....Shinichirou Kurata...

*The man smirks as he pulls his other arm back, he throws it forward his speed more then a match for the surprised Naval Officer*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- Ugh!!

*A slight cut forms upon his cheek, nearly slashing his upper lip*

Shinichirou Kurata- Yes...so you remember what you did to me....Daisuke??

*A flashback occurs within Daisuke's mind*

Klang!! Cring!! Ssshling!!

Shinichirou Kurata- That all you've got?!

Challenger- N-No!!

*Kurata slashes forward grazing the man's shirt*

Shinichirou Kurata- I missed on purpose, and now here's the finisher!!

Woosh....

*As Kurata stabs forward, another blade clashes against his own*

Clang!!

Shinichirou Kurata- What is this treachery?!

*The collision stops, and the next challenger steps forward*

Challenger 2- Oh...y'mean me??

Shinichirou Kurata- Hmph, be prepared to die fool!!

*Kurata dives forward in an attempt to slice the Challenger's head off*

*The challenger counters swiftly, coursing he way through the blade*

Challenger 2- Hmph... *Sheaths Blade*

*Kurata cripples over, a surge of pain erupting throughout his entire body*

Shinichirou Kurata- A-AUGH!!

*Kurata releases his blade, just as a gush of blood escaped from his forehead!!*

*Challenger #2's voice fades away slowly*

Challenger #2- Don't cry, I only slashed upon your forehead, you'll survive...be remember my name, I am the one who defeated you. My name is....

*Flashback ends*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- So that was you...

Shinichirou Kurata- Yes, and i've wretched and hated every time I heard your name...that's why I sliced and destroyed anyone who even said it..AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*Daisuke appears behind Kurata slowly sheathing his blade*

Klank....

*The air whistles slowly as Daisuke walks off*

Shinichirou Kurata- W-What...DON'T RUN!!

*Kurata turns his body, unsheathing his blade. He rushes forward in an attempt to stab Daisuke's heart.*

Sploosh!!

*Suddenly, Kurata's head slices open, his brain minorly damaged, yet the scar cut in half*

*Daisuke sighs yet again*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- You were a fool, and always will be....

*Pulls his blade from its scabbard and slices behind himself.*

*Kurata's body suddenly was sliced inhalf his heart dropping upon the cobbled street*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- Your blade is splattered with the blood and sins of others, one day you will recognize that..the only reason your blade couldn't reach me...was because of your ignorance...

*Kurata's body was slowly falling, his chopped up peices crashing against the ground. Through his heart he could hear every word. Instantly, his heart began to pump again...yet it then stopped.*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- Hmm....such a boring day

*Daisuke's blade was sheathed...and yet it was dyed with a red crimson, the man picked up the blade of Kurata, as it slowly seeped into his skin, dissapearing from sight. Kurata was very still...he was alive, as his heart fell through the air. And then suddenly, his heart burst...He had been defeated, and was slowly dieing. It felt like years....then decades...until Daisuke grabbed the heart of Kurata*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- You're alive...yet dead...Ignorance allows you to live...

*Daisuke, with Kurata's heart opens his mouth, slowly dropping the organ into it. He swallowed it whole, the heart still beating heavily.*

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- Such a waste it is...Shinichirou Kurata...

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- But for now...you shall live on with me....we are one, if you believe it is time for you to leave...then I will know...

Shinichirou Kurata- I don't need your passion or sympathy....

Daisuke "Riku" Nightfall- I know that...

*Daisuke slowly said, as he walked off into the cold night...slowly taking deep breaths...two hearts pumping within his own body....sooner or later one heart would stop, and with the ceasing of that heart, the other would come aswell. Two parts of one hole pumped within one body...*

Drip...

*Snow crashed against the ground melting in with the blood...Water...and Blood Mixing to become one...*

*Daisuke sighed again*

Bdump...Bdump...Bdump...

-Is this man a monster...or a simple friend...his ambision...to become the greatest..his sympathy... 100%

Miroku654

[655]Mar 14, 2010

Daisuke Nightfall: It seems really boring now'adays...I should really hurry up and get that new bounty posted up...one with a "Kenji" or somthing on it....oh well...doesn't matter I guess...

CartmanTuttle

[656]Apr 22, 2010
    • level: 6

Hi. Here's my character.

Name: Taryn Argo

Height: 6'4

Cursed Fruit Group: None

Cursed Fruit Name: None

Cursed Fruit Abilities: None

Appearance: http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/pirates3.jpg

Personality: Very smart, very talented, excellent con artist, very nice

Weapons: 2 Cutlasses, 2 Throwing Axes, Magical Pistol she found that doesn't need to be reloaded.

Background/History: Taryn Argo was a born pirate, and a born grifter. She had excellent skills in piracy and conning, even when she was a child. When she was 15, she left home, gathered a crew, stole a ship, and sailed off. She has been always jumping from ship to ship, and crew to crew. She had fallen in love with a Scottish pirate named Stonesmythe Bloodbake, until he was killed by another pirate. She then has set out to find another man to love. Even now, she is either on land, or on a ship, pirating, grifting, and searching for a man...

lershuriken

[657]Jun 22, 2010

i will sign up

Name:Zolonko

Height:6``2

Cursed Fruit Name: darkness

Cursed Fruit Abilities: allows me to disapear ,reapear, be invisble, and I can turn dark ligt into weapons + bonus extreme super unaturul speed

Appearance:black hair, gray hoody, jeans, big syth

Personality: serious,courages,calm, smart, sly

Weapon(s): darkness fruit ability, syth

Edited on 06/22/2010 8:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.

CartmanTuttle

[658]Jun 23, 2010
    • level: 6
    I don't think anybody posts on this anymore. Besides, Syth is actually spelled Scythe.