Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: One Piece RPG: Create your own Pirate

scorchingflame

[101]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 14
    Currently in the RPG section on the website updated
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TobiUchiha

[102]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    i'll be out of town for the day. i'll probably be back in the late afternoon. peace.

castleman12

[103]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 11

Nickpick wrote:
    (can't control my characters..i mean you didn't do anything wrong..just letting you know)

k....

Nickpick

[104]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 35

*Darcus woke up, he looked around*

Darcus: when did i fall asleep?

*Darcus looked around the cabin, he was all stitched up and good as new*

Darcus: Aqua..was that real or..

*Darcus stood up and puts his coat on, he walked out and saw the sun going down*

Darcus: about time..

*Akari was sleeping on the floor, Darcus woke him up*

Darcus: go sleep on my bed

*Akari nodded and went in Darcus's cabin and fell sleep on his bed, causing the bed to break and hit the floor*

Darcus: i knew that was gonna happen

*he saw Spike, looking out at the sea, watching the sun set. Darcus walked up to him and stood next to him*

Spike: 3 seconds and you haven't tried to attack me

Darcus: it's tempting

Spike: calming isn't it?

Darcus: you don't expect an answer do you?

*Spike smiled*

Darcus: thank you by the way

Spike: for what?

Darcus: my arm..Akari didn't do it cause if he did well he only make it worse and well Nick..i think he's scared of me

Spike: don't flatter yourself, i didn't do it

Darcus: remember when we were kids..mom was so over protecting..i fell out of the boat when we were fishing, she jumped in and made sure i was alive

*Spike chuckles*

Spike: you smelt of fish for like 2 days

Darcus: yeah

Spike: umm..what happened to you?

Darcus: this damn Darkness..it cause me to hate, to hungry for pain..and brings boredom

Spike: no, i mean why are you talking to me..you haven't attacked or anything..why?

Darcus: lets just say..i had a reality check..i'm waiting for the darkness to take over again..ohh, here

*Darcus take his steel headband out of his pocket and hands it to Spike, Spike takes it*

Darcus: i thought you'd want that

Spike: thanks

Darcus: this doesn't mean anything does it..you still want me dead for what i did..for what this darkness did

Spike: yeah, it's gonna happen

*Darcus walked off then stopped*

Darcus: you'll still always be my brother but if this is the road you wish to go down then i'll be waiting

*Darcus walks off, Spike looks at his headband then back at the Sea*

castleman12

[105]Mar 24, 2008
    -the three are walking silently below the building- ...."wait for it".....-Kay is in the back- "wait for it" -Kay suddenly shows his claws and and stabs the other two in the back- Kay: You guys thought i was actually going to help you riot the government? i mabye alone in the world but i didnt want to die everyone knowing i helped you guys demolish this civilization!

TobiUchiha

[106]Mar 24, 2008

Name: Zakura

Height: 5 ft. 8 in.

Abilities: skilled in ninjutsu and a professional chef

Appearance:Dream Avatar

Personality: a bit of a tomboy but likes girlish things, she has a bit of a temper especially if she loses patience with the guys of the crew but she also has soft side especially for Fleda,who she treats like a little sister and cheers her up when she's upset.

Weapon: the kunai that she carries with her, and her special ninjutsu.

Background/History: born a genius in her ninja clan, she was able to defeat the adult clan members at the age of 6. her clan considered her a prodigy and were proud of her abilities. one day her clan was massacred by a group known as the Black Shadows,who were looking for a special scroll which contained her clan's forbidden techniques. being the only one left of her clan she ran away with the her clan's scroll. when she able to sucessfully escape, she fell on the ground and cried her eyes out as she was now orphaned and alone. but then she noticed smoke a few miles from where she was and ran towards it. by then she was exhausted and starving,which she then collapsed. when she woke up in a tent, she smelled something delicious coming from outside and got out of the tent. she then noticed a young man cooking stew over a hot fire. the man then noticed Zakura and said," oh ur awake, i got some stew cooking in case ur hungry". Zakura then put her hand on her stomach and it started growling. the man then said," hehe, it looks like u are". Zakura just blushed at this and decided to eat. when she ate a spoonful of the stew she was amazed at how good it tasted. "this stew is good" ,she said as she ate more. the man then said," thanks, i'm glad u like it. i'm plan on becoming a famous chef someday". "a chef?" she asked. the man then said,"yes, someday i want to be as good a chef as Zeff, he's a very famous chef in case u didn't know". "my name is Takeshi by the way" "what's ur name" he asked. "Zakura" she answered. "pretty name", he said as he smiled. "thank you", she said. Takeshi then asked,"so wat's a little girl like doing here all by herself?". Zakura then said sadly,"my clan was killed" *sniff* she said as a tear went down her face. Takeshi then said,"oh i'm sorry to hear that" as he went to comfort her. "it's ok you can be with me now". Zakura then smiled as she hugged him. the next day they were hiking through the forest and Zakura asked," so why are u here in the first place, Mr. Takeshi?". he answered," i'm looking for a special ingredient that u can only find in this forest". "ingredient?" she asked. he then said," it's a special moss that only grows on the trees in this forest""they say it's coveted by many chefs around the world"."oh can i help?" she asked. "it's guarded by many vicious animals and it might be too dangerous". "oh please, Mr. Takeshi, i'm stronger than i look". "oh ok, but be careful". "yay!!!" she said happily as she went on ahead. "Zakura,wait!!!" he yelled but she was too far away. he then heard some roars coming from where she was. "oh crap" he said as ran to the source of the noise. but then he was amazed at what saw. all the animals were knocked out and he saw a happy Zakura with moss in her hand."is this what u wanted Takeshi-san?". Takeshi was shocked but then he smiled and said,"good job Zakura-chan". later that night as they were eating Takeshi asked," so Zakura, do u know wat the All Blue is?". she only tilted her head in confusion. he then said," well it's a part of the sea in Grand Line which contains all the world's fish in one location". Zakura was amazed at hearing this. "they say it's just a legend but i know it's real" he said. "it's every great chef's dream to find the All Blue and i'm gonna find it one day". "i wanna help u find it Takeshi-san" she said with a determined face. Takeshi smiled at this and said,"so u wanna be a chef,Zakura-chan?". she answered,"yea, i wanna be a great chef like you". "well then i'll teach u everything u need to know about cooking". and for six years Takeshi trained Zakura the art of cooking and they were happy. but one day Takeshi fell gravely ill and Zakura was crying by his deathbed."Please Takeshi-san don't die, we still haven't fulfilled ur dream". Takeshi turned to Zakura and said,"Zakura i'm sorry that i won't be able to find the All Blue with you". "promise me that u will find the All Blue for both of us". Zakura sadly said," i promise, i love u Daddy". Takeshi then smiled,"I love u too, my Daughter" after he said that he passed away. days later, Zakura opened up a restaurant in honor of her adoptive father which she named Takeshi's. it is 6 years from that day Zakura not only grew into a beautiful woman but also a renowned chef.

TobiUchiha

[107]Mar 24, 2008
    i decided to make Zakura ahead of time and she will probably show up after Kansei joins the crew.

castleman12

[108]Mar 24, 2008
    Do you mind if i make Kay join the group? like after a while? (since hes so close to them and itll make more since then Gon...much more)
    Edited on 03/24/2008 7:37pm

Nickpick

[109]Mar 24, 2008

*then next day was bright and hot, Darcus walked out with his coat off, Akari walked up*

Darcus: yeah, my steel just needed to get used to the sun, thats all

*he continued to stare*

Darcus: yeah, i'm fine..i'm just happy that i don't need my coat as much..now i'm bored

*Spike stared at Darcus from across the ship, eating an Apple. Captain Nick walks up to Darcus*

Nick: sir!..we'll be taking a break from searching for the grand line, we're all tired, sick and well trusty for some rum, we're breaking at New Port

Darcus: alright, we'll stay for 3 days then we leave

Nick: but sir!

Darcus: then we leave!

*Darcus stares at Nick, Nick gets nervous and walks off. Akari smirks*

Darcus: glad to see you back to Akari..glad to see you back to

scorchingflame

[110]Mar 25, 2008

TobiUchiha wrote:
    i decided to make Zakura ahead of time and she will probably show up after Kansei joins the crew.

Cool

scorchingflame

[111]Mar 25, 2008

Silver: Well we have a name and all but we need a chef, and a...what're they called? A shipbuilder, yeah that's the one

Kinzoku: I can whip up great sandwiches

*Silence*

Fleda: That sounds great but we might need a proffesional chef

Kenji: Well how about we go around town and check out all the restaurants, if we find one we like we offer the head chef to join us on our trip.

Fleda: Great, sounds good

The four walked down to the main part of the town. They saw a man who was sitting next to the door of a restaurant. He wore purple glasses and had a big black coat over him. The group approached him.

Silver: Excuse me, do you work in this restaurant?

The man turned to face the group.

Man: No. Why do you ask kid?

Silver: Well we're looking for more members for our crew. We're going to set sail for the Grand Line.

Man: Grand Line eh? Do ya have a ship?

Kenji: Yes. We brought it today; The Tigers Assault

Man: Kensuke the Tiger's son

Kenji: Correct

Man: You have his eyes

Kenji: Thanks, and you are?

Man: I am Kansei the Soundmaster...or Kansei

Kenji: Hi Kansei

Kansei: If you're looking for a chef I know just the place. Do you have a ship builder?

Kinzoku: No. We were going to ask around for someone who was good

Kansei: Then you have your person!

Kinzoku: Who?

Kansei: ME!

Fleda: You're a ship builder?

Kansei: Aye...

Kenji: Well we hardly know you...

Kansei: I can get to know you

Kenji: The name's Kenji

Fleda: Mine's Fleda

Silver: Call me Silver

Kinzoku: and I am the great...Kinzoku

Silver chuckled.

Kenji: Well I guess we can give you a try. Welcome to our crew; Kenji Pirates. I'm the captain

Kansei: Great! And about that chef, she's a tomboy and well she's a girl.

Kenji: Cool, can you take us to her?

Kansei: Sure thing, follow me

castleman12

[112]Mar 25, 2008

-Kay walks around aimlessly everwhere in town- great my wanting of justice just killed the only people that could help me with this curse....-his stomach growls- ugh, i need some food...but i cant go in anywhere like this! and with no money.

-i guess ill just see if anyone comes out then i....dont know what ill do...like always. -hides in the shadow of an alley across the street from an unamed resteraunt.-

castleman12

[113]Mar 25, 2008
    scorchingflame wrote:

Nickpick wrote:
    Darcus Pirates Captain: Spike Ship: The Darkness Crew: Akari, Darcus, Gon Gon, (more but not important)

Great. Added to the website

^ ^ that was the 100th comment on here!

TobiUchiha

[114]Mar 25, 2008

*as they are getting closer to the restaurant, they smelling the scent of food*

Kenji: man, that smells good

Silver: u don't have to tell me twice

*when they get to the Kinzoku notices a sign over the door*

Kinzoku: Takeshi's? but i thought u said the head chef was a woman.

Kansei: oh,she is a woman,a beautiful woman at that, but she named the restaurant after her late adoptive father.

Fleda: aww that's nice.

*as they enter the restaurant, they see a young man wearing glasses*

???: oh customers!!!! *he said as he headed towards the group but all of the sudden tripped over himself*

Everyone: *sweatdropped*

???: oh sorry, i'm a bit clumsy. so anyway, my name is Dan and i will be ur waiter today. so i can i interest u folks to a table?

Kinzoku: well actually, we are looking fo- *but he was interrupted by Kenji and Silver*

Both: yes please!!! *all of the sudden Kinzoku conked them both of them in the head,knocking them out*

Kinzoku: sorry about that my friends are idio-*suddenly Kenji and Silver got up angrily*

Kenji: what the hell was that for!!!

Silver: yea we are hungry!!!

Kinzoku: we have more important things to do instead of fo- *stomach growls*

Kenji: so u were saying?

Kinzoku: uh yea sure let's get a table. we eat first then we consult to the head chef about joining our crew.

Kenji and Silver: yay!!!

Kansei: *asking Fleda* are ur friends always this stupid?

Fleda: well sometimes hehe.

castleman12

[115]Mar 25, 2008

-smells the scent of food- OH CMON! THATS NOT HELPING!!!!! ugh..-walks in-

Waitress:How may i help you sir?

Kay:im just looking around...-sees the two people he saw fighting- what ? one minute they hate each other and nearly die....and now their eating with a lot of other friends?...hmph.....-leaves the resaraunt-

castleman12

[116]Mar 25, 2008

-waits outside of the restaraunt- so bored....

-a man walks past him and throws money next to him-

Kay: i want performing!

Man:i like your claws!

Kay:.....nice..... -picks up money and walks back in the restaraunt-

Waitress: didn't I? nevermind...can i help you this time?

Kay: er.....-checks the random money he got- ill like a table?

Waitress: here you go....

-Kay sits down looking at the menu though sometimes looking at the wierd people with a lot of emotions that change every second-

castleman12

[117]Mar 25, 2008
    (can we make a siggy pic for this RPG? (haha rocket) itll be funs!)

Nickpick

[118]Mar 25, 2008

*The boat hit shores, Captain Nick and some of the crew tied it up. Darcus and Akari got down and looked at the town. Darcus sighed*

Darcus: this is going to be a boring 3 days...yeah, i know..Akari

*Spike walked passed, Darcus and Akari entered the town. Spike saw a bunch of Sword hanging around a shop, Darus walks by*

Darcus: if you buy a Sword, i'll be forced to use it

*Spike smirked and walked off*

Darcus: whats that?..staring?..let them stare, Akari

*Darcus also noticed people staring at them, not used to seeing a statue and darkness posses steel walking around*

Darcus: let people see what they should fear

scorchingflame

[119]Mar 25, 2008

The new group of five sat down at a table. The waiter approached them.

Waiter: Would you like any drinks?

Kinzoku: A glass of ale please

Fleda: A water for me

Kenji: A glass of ale

Silver: A water please

Kansei: .....An ale please

Waiter: Sure thing, I'll be right back

As the waiter turned to leave he tripped over the leg of Kinzoku's chair and fell straight to the ground.

Silver laughed.

The waiter got back up and continued walking.

They all had a look at their menus. Kenji decided to start up a conversation.

Kenji: So Kansei, do you fight?

Kansei: Yes. I wield two daggers and I have eaten the Goe Goe no Mi devil fruit. It lets me create beams of sound by shouting. What about you guys?

Kinzoku: Well, I wield a chain whip and have eated the Mera Mera no Mi, it allows me to control and produce fire

Kansei: Nice, what about you Kenji?

Kenji: I fight with my hands and feet, Silver fights with his swords

Fleda: and I have eaten the Neko Neko no Mi devil fruit which lets me transform into a cat. I also have telekinetic abilities

Kansei: WOW, I'd hate to get in a fight with you guys.

The waiter returned with all the requested drinks. He nervously handed each person their drinks.

Waiter: Are you ready to order?

Kinzoku: Yes, I'll have the sweet & sour pork

Fleda: Hmmm, I'll get the grilled fish please

Kansei: I'll have the steak

Kenji: Me too

The waiter scribbled down the orders.

Waiter: Certainly, it'll be out shortly.

He smiled then left.

TobiUchiha

[120]Mar 25, 2008

*about 15 minutes later, the waiter came back with the crew's food*

Waiter: here is your meal, prepared by the Head Chef Zakura herself.

Kenji: so her name is Zakura? well it looks like we get see how good of a chef she is.

*they each took a bite of their meal, then there was a moment of silence* and then suddenly

Kenji: OMG this steak is awesome!!!!

Fleda: the fish is so well prepared! *she said as she took another bite*

Silver: this pork and rice is to die for!!!

Kinzoku: u got that right!!!

Kansei: i agree this steak is tender and well seasoned.

Kenji: Zakura has got to join our crew now!

*as they continued eating, they overheard a big guy complaining about the food*

Big Guy: ughhh, this food sucks!!!

Silver: wow that guy has no taste buds.

Big Guy: waiter!!!

Waiter: yes sir.

Big Guy: i want a refund, this soup is terrible!!!

Waiter: i don't see anything wrong it, sir.

Big Guy: well uhhh.... look a monkey!!!

Waiter: where?!?!

Big Guy: *he then puts a fake fly in the soup* look see. there's a fly in my soup!!!

Waiter: that's funny, it wasn't there before but sir if want a refund u have to consult the Head Chef.

Big Guy: bring her here then.

Waiter: yes sir * he then went into the kitchen to talk to her*

*a few minutes later a young women with pink hair in a ponytail came out and she didn't look happy*

Zakura: is there a problem,sir?

Big Guy: yea there's a fly in my soup.

Zakura: * picked the fly out of the soup and look at it carefully* * she then had angry face* are u trying to pull something,buddy!!

Big Guy: wat are u talking about? *he said nervously*

Zakura: this fly is fake!!! so ur trying to get out of here without paying, uh?

Big Guy: uh uh.....

Zakura: looks like i am going to have to teach u a lesson. *cracks knuckles*.

Big Guy: wait stop!!!

Zakura: *she beats the guy to pulp as everyone is watching in fear, including Kenji and the crew*

*the guy was now unconcious with bruises all over his body*

Zakura: NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!! *she said as she threw him out of the restaurant*

Zakura: *she than turned to her customers with a smile* so is everyone enjoying their meal?

*everyone then nodded in response with shock in their eyes*

Zakura: good. *and with that she went back into the kitchen*

Kinzoku: wow, she's scary

Fleda: and strong

Silver: and hot *he said with hearts in his eyes*

Kenji: she's gotta join our crew!!!

Kansei: i agree, she would be a great asset to the crew.