Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: One Piece RPG: Create your own Pirate

 
  • Avatar of castleman12

    castleman12

    [181]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 03/02/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,045
    Nickpick wrote:

    *Spike gets closer, Darcus turns around*

    Darcus: can't die that easy!

    *Spike looks away, to hide the tears*

    Darcus: are..were you crying?

    Spike: no!

    Darcus: well it's good to know you'll be at my funeral

    Spike: i won't!

    Darcus: anyway

    *Akari turns Darcus around and begins stitching his cut up*

    Darcus: thanks Akari!

    change of icon?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nickpick

    Nickpick

    [182]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,261
    huh?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scorchingflame

    scorchingflame

    [183]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,154

    Ok everyone here are the Ouja of the Sea nominations. In the 1st round you can nominate the 3 characters that you think deserve the title. In this round you can vote for your own character and create king-like characters for the occasion. E.g I vote for Kinzoku, Kansei, and Kenji. If a character is already nominated you must choose another character. In the 2nd round (The Top 12) you vote for the 2 characters in the list of 12 that you think deserve the title (they cannot be your character!!). In the Final Round (Top 9) you vote for the 2 characters that you think deserve the title, you cannot vote for your own character. The top 6 will get the title of Ouja. There will still be 3 places left for Season 2 Characters. You can lose your title. You should be voting for the most powerful and strongest pirates. I will help you with the nominations. Here is Round 1:

    ROUND 1

    Kansei

    Kinzoku

    Shinzui

    Grey

    Gonhou

    Kayuziki

    Fleda

    Kenji

    Zakura

    Silver

    King Lickalos

    Darcus

    Spike

    Akari

    Glacia

    If you want to make up characters for the occasion do it NOW and post the description here! If I have forgotten some characters please tell me.

    Edited on 03/29/2008 2:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nickpick

    Nickpick

    [184]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,261
    scorchingflame wrote:

    Ok everyone here are the Ouja of the Sea nominations. In the 1st round you can nominate the 3 characters that you think deserve the title. In this round you can vote for your own character and create king-like characters for the occasion. E.g I vote for Kinzoku, Kansei, and Kenji. If a character is already nominated you must choose another character. In the 2nd round (The Top 12) you vote for the 2 characters in the list of 12 that you think deserve the title (they cannot be your character!!). In the Final Round (Top 9) you vote for the 2 characters that you think deserve the title, you cannot vote for your own character. The top 6 will get the title of Ouja. There will still be 3 places left for Season 2 Characters. You can lose your title. You should be voting for the most powerful and strongest pirates. I will help you with the nominations. Here is Round 1:

    ROUND 1

    Kansei

    Kinzoku

    Shinzui

    Grey

    Gonhou

    Kayuziki

    Fleda

    Kenji

    Zakura

    Silver

    King Lickalos

    Darcus

    Spike

    Akari

    Glacia

    If you want to make up characters for the occasion do it NOW and post the description here! If I have forgotten some characters please tell me.



    ummmm...what?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scorchingflame

    scorchingflame

    [185]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,154
    Nickpick wrote:
    scorchingflame wrote:

    Ok everyone here are the Ouja of the Sea nominations. In the 1st round you can nominate the 3 characters that you think deserve the title. In this round you can vote for your own character and create king-like characters for the occasion. E.g I vote for Kinzoku, Kansei, and Kenji. If a character is already nominated you must choose another character. In the 2nd round (The Top 12) you vote for the 2 characters in the list of 12 that you think deserve the title (they cannot be your character!!). In the Final Round (Top 9) you vote for the 2 characters that you think deserve the title, you cannot vote for your own character. The top 6 will get the title of Ouja. There will still be 3 places left for Season 2 Characters. You can lose your title. You should be voting for the most powerful and strongest pirates. I will help you with the nominations. Here is Round 1:

    ROUND 1

    Kansei

    Kinzoku

    Shinzui

    Grey

    Gonhou

    Kayuziki

    Fleda

    Kenji

    Zakura

    Silver

    King Lickalos

    Darcus

    Spike

    Akari

    Glacia

    If you want to make up characters for the occasion do it NOW and post the description here! If I have forgotten some characters please tell me.

    ummmm...what?

    Just post the 3 characters out of that group that you think should be Ouja

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nickpick

    Nickpick

    [186]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,261
    could i just continue with my story?..i don't see what this has to do with the rpg or even my story
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scorchingflame

    scorchingflame

    [187]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,154

    Nickpick wrote:
    could i just continue with my story?..i don't see what this has to do with the rpg or even my story

    Ouja are like the Lords/Kings of the Sea in the RPG world. Darcus could become one. It won't change anything to your story. It's just a title....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TobiUchiha

    TobiUchiha

    [188]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 12/27/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 544
    scorchingflame wrote:

    Nickpick wrote:
    could i just continue with my story?..i don't see what this has to do with the rpg or even my story

    Ouja are like the Lords/Kings of the Sea in the RPG world. Darcus could become one. It won't change anything to your story. It's just a title....

    so did u already pick Kenji,Kinzoku,and Kansei or was that just an example?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TobiUchiha

    TobiUchiha

    [189]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 12/27/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 544

    anyway here are the match-ups for the New Port arc:

    Kenji vs. Shinzui

    Silver vs. Gray

    Kinzoku vs. Glacia (Fire vs. Ice) XD

    those are my ideas, u guys have any ideas for more villains for the others to fight or should they just fight minor Black Shadow grunts?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scorchingflame

    scorchingflame

    [190]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,154
    TobiUchiha wrote:
    scorchingflame wrote:

    Nickpick wrote:
    could i just continue with my story?..i don't see what this has to do with the rpg or even my story

    Ouja are like the Lords/Kings of the Sea in the RPG world. Darcus could become one. It won't change anything to your story. It's just a title....

    so did u already pick Kenji,Kinzoku,and Kansei or was that just an example?

    Just an example

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scorchingflame

    scorchingflame

    [191]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,154

    Name: Chaos

    Age: 19

    Status: Pirate, member of the Black Shadows

    Height: 6'2"

    Cursed Fruit Group: n/a

    Cursed Fruit Name: n/a

    Cursed Fruit Abilities: n/a

    Appearance:

    Personality: Nasty, brutal, devious, mischievous

    Weapon: Scythe

    Background/History: At the age of 15 Chaos was brainwashed and forgot everything he knew. When he was 16 he began training with his scythe and became extremely skilled with it. That year he also joined the Black Shadows; they were like his family. Over the years he became great friends with a man called Grey.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scorchingflame

    scorchingflame

    [192]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,154

    ROUND 1

    Kansei

    Kinzoku

    Shinzui

    Grey

    Gonhou

    Kayuziki

    Fleda

    Kenji

    Zakura

    Silver

    King Lickalos

    Darcus

    Spike

    Akari

    Glacia

    Chaos

    Nominate the 3 you want to become Ouja (you can vote for your own characters). If a character has already been nominated then you must nominate another one.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TobiUchiha

    TobiUchiha

    [193]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 12/27/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 544
    scorchingflame wrote:

    ROUND 1

    Kansei

    Kinzoku

    Shinzui

    Grey

    Gonhou

    Kayuziki

    Fleda

    Kenji

    Zakura

    Silver

    King Lickalos

    Darcus

    Spike

    Akari

    Glacia

    Chaos

    Nominate the 3 you want to become Ouja (you can vote for your own characters). If a character has already been nominated then you must nominate another one.

    ok i'll pick Kenji,Silver,and Kinzoku.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nickpick

    Nickpick

    [194]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,261
    okay, fine..so i can't pick my own characters huh..well..hmmm..i guess i'll pick

    Gonhou

    Chaos

    Silver
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scorchingflame

    scorchingflame

    [195]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,154

    1st Round Nominees

    Kenji

    Silver

    Kinzoku

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scorchingflame

    scorchingflame

    [196]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,154

    Nickpick wrote:
    okay, fine..so i can't pick my own characters huh..well..hmmm..i guess i'll pick Gonhou Chaos Silver

    you CAN pick your own characters

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nickpick

    Nickpick

    [197]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,261

    Darcus

    Spike

    Akari

    i change mine

    Edited on 03/29/2008 7:13pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scorchingflame

    scorchingflame

    [198]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,154

    1st Round Nominees *UPDATED*

    Akari

    Spike

    Darcus

    Silver

    Kinzoku

    Kenji

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scorchingflame

    scorchingflame

    [199]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,154
    Chaos, Kansei, Zakura
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scorchingflame

    scorchingflame

    [200]Mar 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,154

    1st Round Updated Again. Now once Castleman has posted his top 3 we will move into the next round

    Akari

    Spike

    Darcus

    Silver

    Kinzoku

    Kenji

    Zakura

    Kansei

    Chaos

    Edited on 03/29/2008 7:28pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.