Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: RPG: Fullmetal Alchemist, The Next Age

Nickpick

[21]Jun 29, 2011
    • level: 35

(I changed my character up. He's no longer a state alchemist and his abilty is now electricity)

Grey suddenly stops, a blonde woman stands behind him, her face yet to be revealed.

"Grey, where you going?" Grey turned around and there was no one.

-10 years ago-

A young Grey hid as the figure looked in his direction. The figure opens the door, his image hid behind a black robe. He looks in the direction of the window and only Shelby and Lacey are there. Grey is gone, hiding with the shed. The figure looks over at the shed but Grey had nothing to defend himself with. The figure grabs the shed handle when Shelby barks at the figure and Lacey runs at the figure and bites down and tugs at the robe, Grey watched through the cracks when Shelby runs at the figure and grabs the robe and pulls at it, ripping it off. Grey sees the man's face. Blonde hair with blue eyes.

"Gluttony! Let's move!" one of the figures said, Gluttony smiles as he touches both of the dogs, Shelby and Lacey drop to the ground, paralyzed.

"Not after my meal" He opens his mouth But Grey blacks out and falls unconscious. Hours later, Grey opens his eyes and peeks through the holes of the shed and sees nothing. He opens the shed slowly, getting the smell of ash and sulfur. He opens it completely to see everything on fire, the homes yards and streets just covered in fire.

-Present-

"You won't find them" The blonde woman appeared again, leaning against a parked car.

"Than they'll find me" Grey mumbles to himself, as his temper took over and suddenly he steps onto the middle of the street, all the cars come to a hult and start honking at him. Grey removes his gloves, revealing his tattoos on the back of his hands. He smacks his hands together and suddenly electricity starts zapping off him. People start to abandon their cars and run.

"This will only cause you more trouble Grey. Think about this"

"I have!" He yells when he smacks his hands down on the ground, sending waves of electricity through out the cars, flipping them over and cracking the ground as it travels through out.

Edited on 06/29/2011 5:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

syrusfan

[22]Jun 29, 2011
    • level: 38

Alex sees the explosion from far away

Alex: Friend?

Thug: Nah. Sides, you should be worried about yourself.

Alex: I see. It's hard way then?

The thug runs at him. Alex dodges at the last second and claps his hands together, touching the ground. A shockwave knocks the thug into a dumpster.

Alex: Try me. But I'll have you know my name is Alex Maiz, the Shockwave Alchemist. And Black Mamba, I'm here to end your rule.

neoyamato_pi

[23]Jun 29, 2011
    • level: 26

Zane is sitting on the train reading the paper when the wind from the window blows the paper in his face.

Zane: Hm? Something's going on. And it's rather fishy. Guess I could make a detour here. My mission up north can wait.

Nickpick

[24]Jun 30, 2011

Suddenly Military cars pull up, surrounding Grey. The blonde woman stands in the alley, the shadow of the building, hiding her face.

"Grey, please...don't hurt anymore"

"I'm only after thoseresponsiblefor the ones who killed the loves i loved. These people are just in my way" Each solider takes cover and draws their weapon onto Grey.

"They'll kill you if you move"

"I'm faster" Grey says, almost certain.

"Please, don't be foolish" Grey looks over in her direction and she's gone.

Edited on 06/29/2011 11:32pm

syrusfan

[25]Jun 30, 2011

Alex: Gr...someone really is making a lot of noise.

He dodges another bunch and kicks a man away. He claps his hands together and touches some rope, causing it to turn to iron and he wraps the thugs in it.

Alex: Stay. I've still got questions for you.

He runs off. From the darkness, Sloth steps out.

Sloth: Sorry kids. But the boss man doesn't want you two spilling anything.

Nickpick

[26]Jun 30, 2011

"Grey!" The voice came from the direction of the military. Grey turns around and standing there. 6'2 with the dark blue military uniform. Black hair and blue eyes and a scar going down his left eye.

"Hello Blue Eyes. How's the scar?"

"What are you doing Grey?"

"I'm looking for Gluttony" Lucas smiles, amazed.

"This story again? Come on Grey, Aren't you a little old for fairy tales? Besides what's ruining a couple cars gonna do?"

"Draw their attention" Grey says.

"And is it working?" Lucas asked, Grey stayed quiet "Come with us and we can talk about it indoors"

"Last time we did that i gave you that scar. I will stop at nothing, i will risk everything to see this through" Grey said, certain of his plan.

"I know...We both know happened to Maria. That's on your hands, i only wish i there to stop you"

"Shut up!"

"Is this what you want? The military after you? Imagine the paranoia...Always on the run. If you wait help than you act civilize about it. Not destroy half a city block. So come with us or this ends now" Lucas stares at his once great friend. Grey tights his fist as smacks his hands together as electricity begins to fly off his hands and body. Lucas takes his coat off revealing two automail arms. Lucas gets in a fighting stance.

"You certain you can take me this time?"

"This isn't the same dance as before. I'm prepared" Lucas said. Grey noticed his automail looked different, the metal wasn't the same.

"What the..." Grey said in his head.

-New Character-

Name: Lucas

Second name: The Blue Eyes Alchemist

Alchemy skill: He relies on his special made automail arms that stops alchemy transmutation.

Weapons: His arms

Personality and Backstory: Meeting Grey when they were just teenagers, Lucas helped Grey look for Gluttony, after five years of looking, Lucas gave up on Grey to become a state alchemist. Acouple years later, Grey caused a huge scene (Will talk about later in the story) that got Grey arrested when Grey tried to escape, Lucas tried stopping him and caused them to fight giving Lucas a scar down his left eye. Now a high rank officer Lucas is serious and stern yet funny and charming on his free time

Edited on 06/30/2011 12:21pm

syrusfan

[27]Jun 30, 2011

Alex is running to the area.

Alex: Seems like Blue- Eyes is already there. Jeez, this is going to get messy, I can feel it.

More thugs come out of the shadows

Alex: Darn. Looks like I have company.

The two others are fast asleep.

Sloth: Now, others are here. Sigh. Guess I should take care of them too. What a pain....Wrath should be doing this kind of stuff.

neoyamato_pi

[28]Jun 30, 2011

Zane walks down the streets, noticing the damage.

Zane: Wonder if other state alchemists already beat me to the trouble here. Well, if they did, that's cool with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Wrath

Age: 47, though has an appearance of a person in her early 20s

Weapons: She has a sniper rifle as well as a hand pistol and a mini-telescope concealed on her

Power: Wrath has the power to create an explosion from a distance. She usually has to be able to see or remember what the surrounding area looks like to do so, but has on occasion created an explosion without knowing the area.

Personality and Backstory: Wrath is usually sweet, charming but knows when to turn serious if the situation calls for it. She, ironically, hardly shows any wrath or anger and usually kills her enemies with a smile on her face.

Edited on 06/30/2011 2:29pm

syrusfan

[29]Jun 30, 2011

A man is tossed through a window.

Alex: Now stay down, okay? Jeez, got off track. These Black Mamba guys have been using alchemy to commit crimes. But why? Hm...maybe I should be a little poking around.

He runs off.

Nickpick

[30]Jun 30, 2011

Grey throws a punch sending a blast ofelectricityto travel from the car behind him, up Grey and through his arm and turn into a blast ofelectricity to Lucas. Lucas catches the blast and smiles.

"You first..." Lucas says with a smile, Grey gets pissed and power punches the ground, sending waves of electricity through the streets. Lucas runs toward the waves and jumps over them, the ground is weak but he continues running. Grey puts his fists together than pulls them apart creating a electric shield, Lucas throws a punch through the shield as if it was nothing and grabs Grey the neck

"AHH!!!" Grey begins to choke

"Enough games Grey. I'll give you one last chance"

"Guess what..." Grey manages to say. "He's here" Lucas's eyes widen as Grey spots Gluttony hidden within the crowd.

"How do we play this?" Blue eyes gently losens his grip.

"It's gonna hurt but...Throw me!" Lucas turns around and throws Grey toward the row of military vehicles. Grey crashes into the windows, Lucas spots Gluttony. It's how Grey always described him. Tall, blonde hair with blue eyes and pale. Wearing a nice grey suit. Gluttony pushes his glasses up by sliding his thumb up the bridge of his nose and steps back in the crowd. Grey jumps out from the car, runs over the roof and jumps off, jumping into the crowd.

"BLONDE HAIR! 6'2 WITH GLASSES! ARREST HIM!"

neoyamato_pi

[31]Jun 30, 2011

Zane hears the commotion and runs up

Zane: What's that thing? But that guy, The Blue Eyes Alchemist is already here. Well, if he's against this guy, then so am I.

He starts to chase after the Gluttony in the crowd

Edited on 06/30/2011 3:46pm

syrusfan

[32]Jun 30, 2011

Alex: What's going on?

He turns and heads over to the area.

Sloth: Oh by. Gluttony, you sure get into trouble often

He slowly walks there.

Sloth: Guess I'd better help him out.......

neoyamato_pi

[33]Jun 30, 2011

Zane: Which guy am I searching for again? Hey Blue Eyes! Who ya after?

Elsewhere, Wrath is seen observing the fight with her telescope.

Wrath: Hm, how plain. Gluttony has gotten into trouble again? And looks like he's attracted the attention of some alchemists. Well, let's see what I can do.

syrusfan

[34]Jun 30, 2011

???: Aha ha ha! Human fools!

One of Pride's clones steps from behind the pillar towards Wrath.

Pride clone: I have a message for you from the original. If Gluttony is captured....you know what to do. As for me, I think I'll go help Sloth.

Two kids are in the shadows

Girl: Sounds like trouble.

Boy: My favorite. Come on, let's go.

[I'll post their bios next time]

neoyamato_pi

[35]Jun 30, 2011

Wrath: Very well.

She takes the note and puts it in her pocket.

Wrath: *she giggles* Guess I'll play sniper.

She picks up her rifle and hops on the roof and carefully follows the commotion from the rooftops

Meanwhile

Zane: (I can just trap him here, whoever he is, but...no, I can't let citizens get involved in a fight. That wouldn't be right)

Edited on 06/30/2011 6:48pm

syrusfan

[36]Jun 30, 2011

Alex: Let me take care of this! They don't call me the Shockwave Alchemist for nothing.

He preses the ground and creates a fissure to where Gluttony is running

[Sorry guys, this is where it has to end tonight. Don't do anything major until tomorrow]

neoyamato_pi

[37]Jun 30, 2011

Zane: So the Shockwave Alchemist is here too? Heh, guess they didn't need me.

Meanwhile

Wrath: Huh, they'll need to step up if they hope to catch Gluttony.

She sits down and continues to spy on them.

Nickpick

[38]Jul 1, 2011

Gluttony slips into a nearby Alleyway when he stops, Grey turns into the Alley.

"Enough!" Grey yells. "Gluttony.."

"Grey, Well we meet at last" Gluttony turns around and adjusts his glasses. Grey sees Gluttony and his lack of age. He's anger turns to shock.

"You haven't aged...that's..that's impossible"

"Don't act so surprised, You've been on my trail for sometime.We both know i'm not human" Lucas turns down the alley and stands behind Grey. "And Blue Eyes. It's been awhile since we've talked"

"We've never spoke with you before"

"Not directly but we have. I'm afraid we can't speak now. The others are watching..." Gluttony looks around, playfully. "Just know i'm not the real enemy" Grey smacks his hands together, his tattoos begin to glow. "I'm sorry, maybe another time" Suddenly there's a large blast of smoke, Grey runs into it and Gluttony is gone.

"He's gone Grey, forget it!"

"He can't be far!!" Grey storms off and Lucas grabs his arm.

"If you leave this alley, i'll be forced to arrest you. Get out of here Grey!" Grey looks at Blue eyes. "Keep this away from the Military, Gluttony says we're spoken but not directly, must mean within the military. I'll look from within the ranks, someone must know. Get out of here while you still can" Grey steps back and runs off before stopping before a metal fence.

"Thank you!" Grey climbs the fence and runs off from the other side.

syrusfan

[39]Jul 1, 2011

Sloth: Well, looks like he took care of it himself.

Pride clone: Yes, it would appear so.

Sloth: Hey boss man.

Pride clone: Our mission in this town is done. Another faction is done.

Sloth: Alright, let's go.

Girl: They got away.

Boy: Man, this sucks.

Girl: Guess we should get back.

Alex: Hm....looks like I missed a party. Blue- Eyes, did you at least save a piece of cake for me?

neoyamato_pi

[40]Jul 1, 2011

Zane: Yeah, Blue Eyes, who was that guy you were chasing?

-----------------------------------

Wrath: Couldn't even catch a fly like that.

She turns around and runs off