Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: RPG: Fullmetal Alchemist, The Next Age

Nickpick

[181]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 35

Gluttony sits alone, inside a cafe shop. He has his legs crossed when his waitress walks up and places his cup of coffee down.

"Sorry for the wait sir"

"It's alright, I have one last favor Ms." He reaches into his coat and pulls out two 50 dollar bills. "I'll give you one of these right now..." He hands her 50 dollars, she smiles, her biggest tip since shes worked there. "And I'll give you the second if you go outside and ask that man and his friend to join me"

"Oh okay"

She looks outside and sees Grey and Scar walking down the street. She leaves the cafe and straight up to them, Gluttony grabs his cup of coffee with his right hand and takes a sip. When Grey and Scar see Gluttony inside, Gluttony raises his glass to them. They walk in, Grey is at the doorway, hesitant at first. When Scar and Him walk up to the table. "Here you are Ms. and please get these gentlemen anything they wish, might i recommend their coffee, it's simply the best in all of Central"

"What will it be?" Grey stares at Gluttony, giving him a cold dark look.

"A water for me....and him" Scar speaks for both of them.

"Two waters coming up!" She walks off.

"Please, take a seat" Scar grabs a chair from another table and takes a seat across from Gluttony, Grey takes a seat as well. "Might i add, you both smell terrible, where have you been?"

"What are you?" Scar asks, Gluttony smiles.

"See the clock behind, I'll answer anything you wish to know but when that clock hits 6:30 PM i stop answering and i talk, than i will stand up and walk off, simply saying goodbye. But if you ask a question after the end time than i will put a bullet through our pretty young waitress, a death that would be on your hands. Is that a deal?" Grey just stares at Gluttony "Tick tock" Scars looks at the clock and sees it 6:25 PM

"Deal!" Scar quickly says.

"Fantastic and to answer your question on what i am. I like the progress you and your little team of misfits have so far, i'll let you continue to figure it out"

"What's stopping me from throwing this table aside and ripping your spine out right now?" Grey says.

"The gun in my coat, it's currently aimed at your left lung. Now what happens when either lung is punchered? I'll tell you, your wound will allow blood to fill it, making it nearly impossible for you to breathe so you would drown where you sit"

"What do you want?"

"No sirens or men in uniforms, just a talk between the two...three of us. Let's clear the air and just talk"

"Why did you kill my parents?"

"I was given the order"

"By whom?"

"Father" Gluttony says. "Don't ask"

"You know i will kill you right?"

"You better take haste, I'm sorta the black sheep in father's flock and i don't have alot of time" Gluttony takes another sip.

"Put that gun away and let me"

"And risk your life and the ones around you? Oh and on another note, let me apologize for the pain I've caused you. Wasted years chasing a ghost, i understand the rage you must be feeling now"

"Doesn't change anything" Grey says.

"It's that cold side of you that makes you a perfect candidate"

"Candidate for what?"

"Not a question i can answer" Scar looks at the clock and sees it's 6:28.

"How many are there like you?" Scar asks.

"Seven, each one dumber than the last. I refuse to be seen with those people" Gluttony takes another sip.

"How does one kill you?" Grey asks. Gluttony thinks about it.

"Many ways, some work, most don't and by the way, the next question is the last" Gluttony puts his leg down, preparing himself. Scar and Grey are quiet until the clock strikes 6:30 PM. "It's my turn. So the real reason i wanted you here was....." He sighs "I've grown bored of watching Pride give commands out left and right, It bothers me that Father trusts him so well. I want to shake this game up, i want Father to fear for his life and i want to see what important to him. Us or himself... Originally, they think I'm here giving you a message to 'warn you' but that's not what i'm doing. The Philsopher's Stone, I know you seek it with your misfits so i thought i tell you where you can find some"

Grey looks at Scar when Gluttony reaches into his coat and pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Grey. "You'll find the one they call Wrath, Follow him and you'll be able to find what you seek" Gluttony stands up, drinks the rest of his coffee, not once burning him. "Goodbye gentlemen"

"Wait" Grey says, Gluttony stops and turns around. "How do we know this isn't a trap?"

"That's a question, we made a deal"

"It's not about you or what you are. It's about us, how do we know this isn't a trap to kill us?"

"Father doesn't want you dead, Scar on the other hand, he could careless"

"One more thing..." Gluttony sighs to Grey's statement "I will find you"

"Oh grow up Grey, you've wasted your life chasing me, just move on"

"I will when your dead than I'll move on because I'm choosing to take this information and some what 'trust' you on this doesn't mean we're good"

"Never said we were" Gluttony walks off. Leaving Grey and Scar in the cafe, watching him walk away.

Edited on 07/25/2011 2:02pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

neoyamato_pi

[182]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 26

Wrath: Alright, whatevers. More stones coming up.

She glances at Sloth and quickly moves her hand, creating a small blast right above his head.

Wrath: Sloth, wake up. We got work to do.

syrusfan

[183]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 38

Sloth wakes up.

Sloth: I'm up, I'm up. Darn....couldn't Pride have given me just another hour.

Pride is sitting on his throne with his hands crossed in front of him, deep in thought. Elsewhere, a man stands on the outskirts of Central

???: This is the place. Time to begin the hunt.

He draws his sword and rushes towards Central.

neoyamato_pi

[184]Jul 25, 2011

Wrath: I know just the place to get some more stones too.

She smiles and then rushes out of he room.

Meanwhile

Zane: Is this mission worth it? I mean those Black Mamba guys might be up there, but it's a simple mission otherwise. Just some negotiations. But here, is where the real action is.

syrusfan

[185]Jul 25, 2011

As Ray and Liza walk down the hallway, they hear a voice.

???: Where are they? I have another few dozen pages to add.

Ray: Uh oh....

Soldier: Listen....Mr. Armstrong.

Armstrong: It's important! I completely forget the details of when my ancestors battled against a monster during the Central Uprising! The report isn't complete without it.

Liza: Run.

They take off down the hall. Elsewhere, Alex walks down a street as the figure watches him.

Nickpick

[186]Jul 25, 2011

Grey and Scar leave the cafe.

"Are we really going to find this Wrath guy? I mean what if it's a trap?"

"What if it's not?" Grey says to Scar. "I say we take it"

"I disagree. These sins aren't my problem. The Military is and that's my focus"

"Than i guess this is where we part" Scar nods to what Grey says. Grey offers his hands. "Good luck" Scar shakes it.

"May god show you mercy"

"I'm not looking for mercy, I'm looking for revenge"

"That's why i'm asking God to show mercy on you" They let go than simply walk off in different directions.

Edited on 07/25/2011 10:32pm

syrusfan

[187]Jul 26, 2011

In Central, a building blows up. People run away screaming as Alex is thrown forward. He rolls away as a shuriken hits the ground

???: Alex Maiz, for the crime of human transmutation, you are hereby sentenced to death.

Alex: Death....sorry, can't work that in.

???: Joke around if you want. But I'd choose your last words better.

He draws his sword.

Name: Izikiel

Alchemy skill: His Alchemy is different. He prefers to use alkehestry and sense the enemies around him to sneak up on them.

Weapons: Smoke bombs, shurikens, swords, knives, kunai, dynamite, grappling hook

Personality and Backstory: He is an agent of Drachma who punishes people for misusing alchemy. However, he tends to see it in black and white. He is very cold and shows no mercy to anyone, even a child.

Nickpick

[188]Jul 26, 2011

Grey stood at the broken, dirty fence. He looked from the note with the address on it that Gluttony gave him to the old, abandoned house.

"Hello?" Grey calls out. There's no answer. "Anyone home?" He pushes the fence open and walks straight to the door and knocks on it three times.

"Can i help you?" Grey turns around and sees a young guy. 25 maybe with short black hair, brown eyes that seems black and a light tan to his skin color.

"Who are you?"

"Your the one at my door, calling out. So who are you?"

"Grey, You are?"

"I'm Atticus Collier. Can i help you?" Atticus walked passed the fence, carrying a brown paper bag of groceries.

"Actually i don't think so" Grey steps aside "Thanks for your time" Grey walks off before he stops. "You live in this beat down house?"

"It's a long story" Grey turns around, facing Atticus again.

"Do you know Gluttony?" Atticus sighs to Grey's question. He nods and walks into his home.

"Follow me" Grey walks up the steps into the house. It was even worse inside. Atticus walks up to a bookcase that seems well cleaned in a dump like this. He pushes one book in and suddenly the table next to him opens up, leading down to a stair case.

"What's down there?"

"The Truth" Atticus starts walking down the staircase, Grey takes one steps down, almost nervous. Questions of turning back actually run through his head when he takes a deep breath, calming his nervs and walks down the steps. Following Atticus.

(New Character)

Name: Atticus Collier

Alchemy Skill: None Known Yet

Personality And Backstory: Atticus's past isn't known to well, Only Atticus knows his past. He lives in a mysterious old house with a secret underneath that's linked to Father and The Truth. Atticus is like every normal 25 year old but he usually keeps quiet of his past.

Edited on 07/26/2011 12:27pm

syrusfan

[189]Jul 26, 2011

Explosions keep rokcing town.

Liza: Sounds like trouble.

Ray: My favorite.

The two take off. A man steps out of his house and sees.

Man: Now where are they off to?

neoyamato_pi

[190]Jul 26, 2011

Zane sees the explosions and looks at the train.

Zane: Great, eh, this negotiation can wait.

He rushes over to the source of the explosion. Just then a person hops out and stops him.

Person: Don't worry about that. Just finish the mission and get back here quickly. I'll deal with this.

Zane: Huh? Jenna?

Jenna: Yup, now go on. I'll handle this.

Zane: Uhm, alright. You've been my friend for some time now. Though if things get too weird, you'd better leave. I wouldn't want you getting hurt when I could've easily done it.

Jenna: Of course, I'm not an idiot.

Zane: Thanks, I owe you one.

Jenna nods as Zane rushes off to the train. Meanwhile, Wrath is seen cornering some of the Black Mambo members in a Central back alley.

Wrath: I'll be taking those stones.

BM1: Wait, wait--

She hops on the roof and smiles as a giant explosion engulfs the area, destroying the surrounding walls. The bodies are scorched and the Philosopher Stones roll from their scorched bodies.

Wrath: This is too easy.

Edited on 07/26/2011 5:50pm

syrusfan

[191]Jul 26, 2011

Alex tries to roll away as Izikiel stabs. Suddenly, a bullet knocks the knife out of his hands.

Liza; Next one hits your brain.

Izikiel turns as Ray lunges from behind. Izikiel jumps away as Ray slashes. Izikiel grabs him from behind, choking him.

Liza: Ray!

Ray: Can't....breathe....

Izikiel: .....Ray and Liza Andrews. You lied about your ages in order to get into the military. For that, you must pay.

Liza: No, don't do it!

Izikiel: Move and I snap his neck.

???: Unacceptable!

A chunk of rock flies through the air, hitting his hand. Izikiel hisses and lets go as Ray falls to the ground.

Ray: Aw great...

The man stands there.

Man: In the name of the Armstrong Family, you will not get away with this!

Name: Sebastion Neil Armstrong

Alchemy skill: Similar to his ancestor Alex, he punches items to transmute them. He also likes to transmute heavy objects to throw at his opponents

Second name: The Powerhouse Alchemist

Weapons: His bare fists and feet.

Personality and Backstory: He is a lot like his ancestor only he is far scrawnier. He also lacks skill and desperately tries to live up the Armstrong family name, even though he fails constantly.

Nickpick

[192]Jul 26, 2011

Atticus flicks a switch on, turning rows and rows of lights. The whole ceiling was just florescence lights. The walls were made of cement and the floor was black and white tile. It was like an underground loft.

"Woah!" Grey says, Atticus smiles

"I know, please take a seat" Atticus points to the metal table with the mental chairs. "Would you like a drink?"

"Water please" Atticus opens his fridge and takes out a water bottle and hands it over to Grey than takes a seat at the table.

"So Gluttony. I'm guessing he sent you to me" Grey finishes drinking the water and puts it down.

"Well it's a long story but he told me this address is where i could follow Wrath to the Philsopher's Stone. Guess he lied"

"Yeah he does that" Atticus stands up and walks up to a wall of sketching of transmutation symbols and gauntlet designs when he presses a button and another wall covers it. "Gluttony, Is probably the most unreliable, reliable Homunculus I've met"

"Homunculus? I've heard that word before. It was in some old stories hundreds of years ago. Artificially created humans, That's impossible right?" Atticus walks back and hands Grey a book entitled 'The Truth'.

"Turns out even the worst myths can sometimes be true."

"How many have you met?" Grey says, looking up at Atticus.

"All seven"

"What's their names?"

"There's Pride, Lust, Gluttony, Wrath, Greed, Envy and Sloth"

"Seven deadly sins? Interesting names" Grey opens the book and sees a pair of doors on the first page.

"That's the truth. It's what Father seeks"

"The truth?"

"Long story" Grey flips the page and sees several drawings. He looks at each one, a detailed picture of each Homunculus when Grey sees the last picture, his eyes widen and there's a small, almost quiet chuckle behind him. It's a sketching of Atticus. Grey looks over at Atticus, Atticus extends his hand "Allow me to re-introduce myself, I'm the Homunculus known as Greed" Grey quickly stands up and steps back.

"This was a trap wasn't it?"

"No, if i wanted you dead than trust me...You'd be dead. Your a candidate so it's not allowed. Please sit, we have much to discuss"

"Discuss what? What does Gluttony have planned?"

"Gluttony wants to help you on your quest for revenge, He wants to help you kill Father"

Edited on 07/26/2011 5:33pm

neoyamato_pi

[193]Jul 26, 2011

Name: Jenna

Second name: The Soundwave Alchemist

Alchemy skill: She has the ability to manipulate sound waves around her, capable of creating sonic booms or imitating others' voices.

Weapons: A hand blade, sword, and a pistol

Personality and Backstory: Not much is known about Jenna. She apparently has been part of the military for a long while even before befriending Zane. She is kind, but has the skills of a trained assassin.

-----------------------------------------------

Jenna runs up to the commotion and sees the battle.

Jenna: Looks like it's a party up here. Mind if I join ya?

She pulls out her hand blade and attempts to rush Izikiel. She runs against the wall and jumps at him with her blade.

Meanwhile, Wrath is seen killing another Black Mambo member with her hand gun.

Wrath: Haha, this is very amusing.

She smiles as she shoots another member.

syrusfan

[194]Jul 26, 2011

A Black Mamba is still alive and tries to jump Wrath. A hand reaches out and grabs his face, turning him into a skeleton.

Envy: Hey sis, you gotta watch your back.

She giggles. Elsewhere, Izikiel draws his sword and blocks Jenna.

Izikiel: Don't interfere!

neoyamato_pi

[195]Jul 26, 2011

Wrath turns and smirks

Wrath: Oh, hey Envy.

She looks at the Black Mamba member.

Wrath: I would've easily killed that guy. But thanks. Looks like there are still a few of these guys running around. You wanna help kill some?

---------------------------

Jenna: Sorry, can't do that. I promised someone I'd help out over here.

She unsheathes her sword and tries to slash Izikiel.

Jenna: (Looks like the other alchemists are starting to gather.)

She quickly glances at Alex before focusing her attention back on Izikiel.

syrusfan

[196]Jul 27, 2011

Envy: And ruin my new blouse with their filthy blood? Yeah, have fun with that sis.

She struts off. Elsewhere, Izikiel draws a second sword.

Izikiel: Defending a criminal offender, this counts as an offense.

Ray: What is he babbling about?

Sebastion: Move!

He throws up a punches it, launching a cannonball towards Izikiel.

neoyamato_pi

[197]Jul 27, 2011

Jenna backflips to dodge the cannonball, landing a couple feet away.

Jenna: Criminal offense? Huh, whatevers.

She slashes her sword in the air and creates a sonicboom aimed at Ezikiel.

Meanwhile

Wrath: Suit yourself. More fun for me.

She hops back on the roof while still partly watching Envy.

Zane looks at the scenery as the train continues to move away

syrusfan

[198]Jul 27, 2011

Izikiel is hit in the stomach and falls to the ground. He grabs his cut as Liza points the gun at his head and Ray holds his swords to his chest.

Liza: Move and you die.

Izikiel: You....you'll die for this!

Ray: Mind your manners.

Izikiel: Oh yes. We wouldn't want them to know your real last names.

Liza: You...know?

Izikiel: Drachma isn't as backwards as most people think.

Alex: Drachma?

Izikiel: This is not over.

He clicks a smoke bomb. When it clears, he is gone.

Ray: Darn it!

neoyamato_pi

[199]Jul 27, 2011

Jenna: Well that was weird. What's up with that guy?

syrusfan

[200]Jul 27, 2011

Alex: He claimed to be from Drachma.

Liza: How can that be? Briggs is between here and there.

Ray: Security there must really suck.

Alex: Cold Storage is up there too. And he seemed to know about us....

Ray: So?

Alex: Maybe he read those files at Cold Storage. He might know something. We need to find him.

Sebastion: Is that really a good idea?

Alex: It's our only lead.

He walks off. Sebastion leans to Ray.

Sebastion: What's he talking about?

Ray: I don't know man....