Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: SpongeBob Game: Make-an-Episode: Rating Game

num1sbfan

[1]Mar 8, 2006
    • level: 5
    This kind of thing was made before, but I can't find it, so I'm starting a new one. In this game, one person makes up an episode, and someone else has to rate in on a scale on 1-10, 10 being the best episode idea they've ever heard of. I'll start off.

Secret Agent Snail/The JellyFish Hunter Diaries

Secret Agent Snail: When SpongeBob goes to work for the day, Gary does what he does every time SpongeBob leaves the house: save the world. But when the "S.I.A.", or Snail Intelligence Agency, is hired to protect the Krabby Patty formula from capture, can Gary successfully pull off this mission without being spotted by SpongeBob, or will he be-GASP-demoted!?

The JellyFish Hunter Diaries: SpongeBob narrates the many adventures he has roaming JellyFish fields and protecting (and playing) with the local wildlife.
    Edited on 07/15/2008 5:46am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jim1029

[2]Mar 8, 2006
    • level: 20
    8 and 6.7.

Gamer Squid:
    Squidward laughs at Spongebob when he plays his GamePyramid. He calls it childish. Finally Spongebob convinces Squidward to play one game. But he gets addicted to it! How will Spongebob and Patrick break him of his habit?

Mind Switch:
    Plankton tries again to switch heads with Mr. Krabs. But he makes a mistake and actually makes Spongebob and Mr. Krabs switch minds! How will Plankton get thier minds back in the right head - or will he?

num1sbfan

[3]Mar 8, 2006
    8 and 9.

Sand Wars/Trading Places

Sand Wars: During a visit to Goo Lagoon, SpongeBob enters a sandcastle-building contest. Larry also enters, and is eager to win the prize. But when they see their sandcastles are both humongous AND equal greatness, they go out in a full-on war to win. But soon, after many, MANY battles, remains of the castles fly over to Squidward's beach towel, and Squidward wins the contest.

Trading Places: When wanting to use more of his 2,000 dollar-a-day contract on fun than on bills for his 3,674 room house, Squilliam plans to down-size. He soon finds Squidward's house and falls in love with it, which eventually leads him to giving his arch-rival his old house, everything in it, and his job. AND he promises to be the best neighbor towards...whoever lives next-door. Squilliam soon finds himself trapped in various, goofy holidays made up by SpongeBob and Patrick, who eventually sabotage everything that could get Squilliam out of this nightmare (ex. freezing his bike, turning his car into a washing machine). After 3 months, Squilliam overhears SB & P going to watch Squidward on a talk-show. Squilliam watches out of a window, and sees that Squidward lies about how he became rich and famous. So Squilliam devises a plot, which sends him, SpongeBob, and Patrick over to the studio, where Squidward yells at his "number 1 fans", and so everybody hates him now. Squilliam then moves back into his 3,674 room house, and Squidward comes back to the nightmare.

jim1029

[4]Mar 8, 2006
    9 and 7.

Info Pat (30 minute special):
    Patrick gets hit in the head and thinks he's smart. He opens up an information booth. But all of his information is wrong! He even tells Plankton not to get the formula in a very specific way! So Plankton does it, knowing all of his information is wrong! Can Spongebob, Squidward and Mr. Krabs stop this?
    Edited on 03/08/2006 5:10pm

num1sbfan

[5]Mar 9, 2006
    ? I don't really understand. Can you rephrase?

num1sbfan

[6]Mar 10, 2006
    Oh, I get it! I give it a 6.

SpongeBob Holmes: Pearl's new 6,974 carat diamond ring has been stolen, along with 10 bucks! So Mr. Krabs hires SpongeBob and Patrick to solve the case, since they are the only ones willing to get paid 10 bucks. But surprisingly, SpongeBob is able to start adding things together, and eventually leads to 5 suspects: Plankton, Frank, Pearl's boyfriend (Pearl never answered the "Will you marry me" question and ran off with the ring), Karen, or Mr. Krabs himself. Who Dunnit? And how?

If you want to know who and how, just ask.

Clockerevac12

[7]Mar 10, 2006
    • level: 10
    A Thug's Life

Victor deciceds to be a Garbage man but He should Choose being a thug or a Garbage Man

SpongeSebastian

[8]Mar 10, 2006
    • level: 41
    Hey, I was the one who started this game! You stole my idea!

num1sbfan

[9]Mar 12, 2006
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

Sorry! I couldn't find it on the forum, so I started my own!

num1sbfan

[10]Mar 12, 2006
    6. I can't see Victor as a garbage man.

Turning over a New Sponge (half-hour special)

It's laundry day again, and as always, Patrick goes to SpongeBob's (since SB's washing machine actually works). But chaos strikes when Patrick mistakes orange paint for citrus laundry detergent, AND SpongeBob dives into the washing machine to save the white wash from a red sock! When SpongeBob emerges from the rinse cycle, he's orange! Patrick tells him it's hardly noticable, and says that he'll take care of the laundry while SpongeBob goes to work. But no one can recognize him! Squidward thinks that there's another annoying sponge to bother him, Mr. Krabs think he's trying to pass himself off as SpongeBob to earn money, the Police thinks he's a maniac, Patrick keeps forgetting he really is SpongeBob, and Sandy falls in love with er, Sponge-Alan, SpongeBob's new fake name. But sadness turns to hapiness as SpongeBob enjoys his new life, and his new love-life. After a month, SpongeBob decides to propose to Sandy, and asks Patrick to calm him down. But all of a sudden, SB gets itchy, REALLY itchy, so the buddies scratch all over, trying to solve this itchy-ness. But instead of scratching an itch, Patrick scratches the paint off of SpongeBob, and turns back into his yellow self...and right in front of Sandy too.

Clockerevac12

[11]Mar 12, 2006

Squid's Dying Tonight

Spongebob discovers Squid's Fortune Cookie says he die Tommorow Night at 11.59 P.M Can Squid prevent his Death

jim1029

[12]Mar 12, 2006

Mover Squid:
    Squidward quits his job at the Krusty Krab and tries to become a person who works at a moving company. But he realizes he isn't strong enough to lift the boxes. Meanwhile at the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs has to find a new employee. Will Squidward come back to the Krusty Krab?

Krabby Eater:
    Spongebob cooks a pattie for Number 4. But he eats it instead! Lucky for number 4, the patty is poisionius and Spongebob has to go to the hospital! In the meantime, Mr. Krabs has to find a new frycook.

jim1029

[13]Mar 13, 2006
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    Not only did he steal your idea, he stole your icon too.

Clockerevac12

[14]Mar 13, 2006
    The Pink Menace

This Episode we see how Pat became the Pink Menace It's started on night Patrick was eating Super Nachos and a thug robs him and Patrick wants his Nachos and he beats him up and now when people need Say Pink Menace and I'm on my way and Plus Patrick Battles The Kelp things who wants to destroy Binkini Bottom with his LazerMatic Can Patrick save the Town,The Nachos Stand and the Day From Kelp Thing

bag2218

[15]Mar 16, 2006
    • level: 12
    Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy 10(half hour episode)

Plankton, the dirty bubble, Man Ray, the Atomic Flounder, and the Tatletail Strangler team up and form B.A.D(Bubbles Are Dandy) And Take over Bikini Bottom now it's up mermaid, Barnacle Boy, The Quickster(spongebob), Missappear(Sandy), The Alastic Waistband(Patrick), and Capt.Magma(Squidward) to, The I.J.L.S.A(International Justice Leauge of Super Aquaintances) to save the town and Guard the only place B.A.D hasn't taken over, The Krusty Krab.
    Edited on 03/16/2006 6:31pm

bag2218

[16]Mar 16, 2006
    num1sbfan wrote:
    6. I can't see Victor as a garbage man.

Who is Victor?

Clockerevac12

[17]Mar 18, 2006

Sorry Wrong Numbers

Spongebob starts tutoring Coolbob because he's failing in Math and What Sponge doesn't relise is Coolbob is going cheat on his Math Test Can Spongebob stop him

num1sbfan

[18]Mar 19, 2006
    jim1029 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    Not only did he steal your idea, he stole your icon too.

I did not steal his icon! Tons of people have the same one, and he wasn't the first to own it! Geez!

num1sbfan

[19]Mar 19, 2006
    Clockerevac12 wrote:

Sorry Wrong Numbers

Spongebob starts tutoring Coolbob because he's failing in Math and What Sponge doesn't relise is Coolbob is going cheat on his Math Test Can Spongebob stop him

5. Would it kill you to use complete sentences!? And periods!? And who the heck is CoolBob!?

Back to the Past: After Squidward neglects SpongeBob for the thousanth time, SpongeBob steals his clarinet, and won't return it unless Squid plays with him at Sandy's. But He gets caught while doing so, and franticly runs to Sandy's, where she and Patrick are waiting for him. Squidward arives in the nick of time to watch SpongeBob trip, and see his clarinet fall into a toilet that Sandy was tinkering. He jumps in, retrives his clarinet, and accidentally flushes. A green glow surrounds the potty, and in minutes, Squidward is gone. Sandy explains that it's called a Time Toilet, and that Squidward is now venturing through time. Why a toilet? It's a common machine that should be available for thousands of years. So while SpongeBob, Sandy, and Patrick try to get Squidward out, using Sandy's Time Plunger, Squidward sails along the time stream (get it? Sail...stream?), goes through the hotels of 2000, and goes into the wrong time door, thanks to some time-traveling kids that keep changing the door numbers. He soon arives in 2386, a time when most high-tech gadgets that most cartoons say will appear in the next ten years are actually possible! There he meets Sponge-Bot, a cyborg sponge that became part-robot thanks to the carelessness of an old friend (Squidward's great squared grandson) at the repair shop he works at, The Rusty Krab, and SpongeBot's boss, Mr. Krabs the 211th. SpongeBob shows Squidward around town, and tones out the voice of Squidward nagging to go home to his own time. Squidward thens mentions the Time Toilet, and SpongeBot replies saying that the only one who owns one is Lord Plankotron, also a cyborg, and the humoungous ruler of the future Bikini Bottom. Squidward enters his fortress, and asks to use the Time Toilet. Plankotron refuses, and decides to over-tax citizens even more for this act. Squidward leads a rebellion against the ruler for the things he's done to his subjects. They almost suceeded too, if SB and SQ didn't get captured, and packed into the king's favorite snack-food, Computer Chips. They get eaten by the king, but are able to hang on to the ladder in his enourmous throat. They realize that this is their chance, and climb over to the heart of the robot. There, they find Plankton, perserving himself, AND controlling his greatest invention yet at the same time, by using a small helmet attachted to his head, while in a glass cylinder filled with a certain liquid. Squidward and SpongeBot fight against the tiny villian, who has pulled out an arsenal of weponry from the bottom of his container, and is crawling around the inside of the heart using spider-legs also beneath the cylinder. After cornering Squidward, Plankton explains that SQ had blabbed about Plankton building a robot suit when he got home, and when he finished it, Squidward had destroyed the Krabby-Patty formula, so Plankton sook revenge. SpongeBot comes to Squid's rescue, and unplugs the cord the lets Plankton control the giant robot overlord. The robot goes crazy, and launches itself high in the sky, and starts to fall to the ground. Plankton activates a self destruct switch in case SQ and SB survive, and escapes the 'bot through an incredibly small tunnel. Squidward and SpongeBot then prepare for the end, and Squidward looks back at his life, and realizes that if anyone where to meet and end as awful as this, their lifes should be happy, and discovers that he's been ruining SpongeBob and Patricks, when all they want to do is play. Squidward and SpongeBot cry their heads off and are surrounded by a green glow...in the meantime, Plankton floats down using a parachute, and has front row seats to watch the 'bot blow up. When it does, a scrap of metal goes flying, sticks through Plankton's parachute, and crams into a wall, keeping Plankton suspended for eternity. Squid and SpongeBot open their eyes to see that Sandy caught them with the time plunger in the nick of time, and SpongeBot goes back to his time, and Squidward plays with SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy. THE END.

Woah, that's a lot!

bag2218

[20]Mar 19, 2006
    Clockerevac12 wrote:

Sorry Wrong Numbers

6.9!!! you gave my episode a 6.9!!!!!!!!!! I should rearrange your guts Just kidding