Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: SpongeBob Game: Make-an-Episode: Rating Game

Captain52

[101]Jun 16, 2008
    • level: 12
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Substitute Flounder: 9.6 Kitchen : 7.9
    Hey thanks DC-Dude! Yeah I thought those Episode ideas were pretty good! Everyone seems to like Substitute Flounder better than Kitchen mayhem though...nto quite sure why.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Captain52

[102]Jun 16, 2008

DC-Dude wrote:
    "Spongerella The Lovely/ Love Krabbuccino" STL: Spongebob's cousing Spongerella comes to visit and makes Spongebob popular. LK: Mr. Krabs's new The Krusty Koffee opens and the coffee makes everybody crazy.
    SPongerella 7.8/10 The Krusty Koffee 6.4/10

eh...I'm out of ideas...

Captain52

[103]Jun 16, 2008
    jww047 wrote:
    Substitute Flounder: 2.6/10 Kitchen Mayhem: 0.9/10
    you didn't like my Episode ideas? but hey at least you didn't Rate them as low as Partner's in prime and That's how you know! So that means I'm hoping you thought my 2 Episode Ideas were at least a little better...

DC-Dude

[104]Jun 16, 2008
    • level: 26
    Captain52 wrote:
    jww047 wrote:
    Substitute Flounder: 2.6/10 Kitchen : 0.9/10
    you didn't like my Episode ideas? but hey at least you didn't Rate them as low as Partner's in prime and That's how you know! So that means I'm hoping you thought my 2 Episode Ideas were at least a little better...

yes, he is like the movie critic from the newspaper the Daily Onion. Very picky about episodes.

My episodes are bad? I mean, I know many people say BLEH when they see them, but are they THAT bad?

I'm going to try HARDER!!!!

"A Cereal Comedy/ Up To Texas"

ACC: Spongebob joins a cereal company and causes . UTT: Sandy finds a way to get to Texas but does not know if she should go.

Captain52

[105]Jun 16, 2008
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Captain52 wrote:
    jww047 wrote:
    Substitute Flounder: 2.6/10 Kitchen : 0.9/10
    yes, he is like the movie critic from the newspaper the Daily Onion. Very picky about episodes. My episodes are bad? I mean, I know many people say BLEH when they see them, but are they THAT bad? I'm going to try HARDER!!!! "A Cereal Comedy/ Up To Texas" ACC: Spongebob joins a cereal company and causes . UTT: Sandy finds a way to get to Texas but does not know if she should go.
    Don't worry DC-Dude! not all of your Episodes are bad! Some I think are quite good!

jww047

[106]Jun 16, 2008
    • level: 16
    The reason I rate so low is because your plots are kind of different from the show's purpose. It is supposed to be about Spongebob and friends having cool adventures under the sea. Some of these episodes are a bit ridiculous.

A Cereal Comedy: 1.1/10
    Up To Texas: 7.6/10

Squidward's Last Straw (1)
    Squidward is finally done with Spongebob and Patrick when they completely destroy his artwork that he worked on for years and had hopes of it making him millions. So he starts ignoring them, but when that doesn't work he quits his job at the Krusty Krab. Spongebob and Patrick go to visit him before he decides to move away again, but Squidward is already gone!

Squidward's Last Straw (2)
    Spongebob and Patrick search every clue of Squidward's house to find out where he went and track him down to say they are sorry. But Spongebob isn't sure it will work, so he and Patrick spend the next week creating an apology speech like never before. Soon, they find the Realtor who sold Squidward's house and he tells him where Squidward went. Spongebob and Patrick go to Squidward's new house and their apology speech brings tears to all three of their eyes. So Squidward agrees to move back.

DC-Dude

[107]Jun 17, 2008
    jww047 wrote:
    The reason I rate so low is because your plots are kind of different from the show's purpose. It is supposed to be about Spongebob and friends having cool adventures under the sea. Some of these episodes are a bit ridiculous.

A Cereal Comedy: 1.1/10
    Up To Texas: 7.6/10

Squidward's Last Straw (1)
    Squidward is finally done with Spongebob and Patrick when they completely destroy his artwork that he worked on for years and had hopes of it making him millions. So he starts ignoring them, but when that doesn't work he quits his job at the Krusty Krab. Spongebob and Patrick go to visit him before he decides to move away again, but Squidward is already gone!

Squidward's Last Straw (2)
    Spongebob and Patrick search every clue of Squidward's house to find out where he went and track him down to say they are sorry. But Spongebob isn't sure it will work, so he and Patrick spend the next week creating an apology speech like never before. Soon, they find the Realtor who sold Squidward's house and he tells him where Squidward went. Spongebob and Patrick go to Squidward's new house and their apology speech brings tears to all three of their eyes. So Squidward agrees to move back.

Squidward's Last Straw: 11/10!!!!!! AMAZING! STUPENDOUS! SPECTACULAR!

jww047

[108]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 16
    Thank you.

DC-Dude

[109]Jun 17, 2008
    The colen ( ; ) means that it is seperating to episode plots.

"This Is What Dreams Are Made Of/ Spongebob Goes Wild"

After seeing a scary movie, Spongebob gets stuck in his own dream; After finding some of Mr. Krabs's lost money, Spongebob buys many fancy things. But when Mr. Krabs finds that Spongebob had his money.... Uh-oh!

cheese1994

[110]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 19
    This is what dreams are made of- 9/10

Spongebob goes wild- 10/10

jordanb103

[111]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 7

can we get back to also making episodes and then somebody rates them please?

these are mine. i hope they aren't stupid.

a raccoon under the sea/who am i?

a raccoon under the sea: sandy sees a mysterious creature in jellyfish fields and gets out her handbook to identify it.but right when she flips to the page it blows away, and she didn't even read one word!now spongebob and Patrick see it, and they have to help identify it.to bad that a sea monster is always lurking by it!soon they attract mr.krabs and squidward.but when squidward goes in to prove it was nothing he disapears!what will they do now?

who am i ?: patrick and spongebob were jellyfishing and they accidentally trip squidward, he bonks his head on a rock and forgets his whole life thus giving him amnesia. at the hospital, spongebob, patrick, mr.krabs, sandy, plankton, pearl, larry, mrs.puff,karen, and gary tell him stories and this is a flashback episode going all the way back to help wanted[this is just like a simpsons episode].

Edited on 07/13/2008 6:30am
    Edited 2 total times.

jordanb103

[112]Jun 19, 2008
    num1sbfan wrote:
    Yes, I did get a new one. Here are some more ideas.

MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy 7: When SpongeBob and Patrick turn on the TV and find out "The New Adventures of MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy" is being canceled, the two heroes rush to the studio to stop it from happening. Instead, they reak havoc and destroy half the studio by accident. After being caught by security, the two Goofy Goobers sulk on their way home. They think a bit of TV might calm them, plus SpongeBob is curious about what's replacing their old favorite TV show. They turn on the tube and see that they canceled the old show to make room for "The BRAND New Adventures of MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy".

about a thousand people already did mermaidman and barnacleboy 7 in other forums.including me.

DC-Dude

[113]Jun 19, 2008
    A Racoon Under The Sea: 7.3/10

Who Am I?: 9.6/10

jordanb103

[114]Jun 19, 2008
    Axemangliekwut wrote:

i hav 1

spong bob gets fird frum hes job an he is sad butt hes livng wit petrek an they hav fun an hes hapy agan an hes go back 4 hes job an hes gets it an its funy trus t meeee!!!!!1

hay any1 wunt 2 bee frends wit me i am new her

nobody has commented so i will. 9.8 oh and i'll be friends with you.i just have to track you, and you can click on my icon and track me.you are a nice person.
    Edited on 06/19/2008 7:19am

jordanb103

[115]Jun 19, 2008

DC-Dude wrote:
    A Raccoon Under The Sea: 7.3/10 Who Am I?: 9.6/10
    thank you!!!!!!!!! you always comment nicely.and also i didn't think a raccoon under the sea should of gotten a higher score than what you put.

Edited on 06/19/2008 8:00am

jordanb103

[116]Jun 19, 2008

the town of bikini bottom v.s patrick star/the atlantis show/on the dock

the town of bikini bottom v.s patrick star: patrick turns his house into a robot and it destroys half bikini bottom. patrick doesn't know this and now bikini bottom is against patrick. can spongebob help his buddy and reverse patricks house from a robot to a normal house?

the atlantis show: LRH from atlantis makes a show and it is about former visitors to atlantis and when its on spongebob was channel flipping and he sees the atlantis show on and it shows his former visit to atlantis and he is suprised by the comments that LRH made on their visit.

on the dock: patrick and spongebob float to the top of the water and get on a dock where they see a human beach and see david haselhoff again.but the cyclops gets them and david haselhoff has to save spongebob and patrick.

jordanb103

[117]Jun 19, 2008
    is anyone going to come and comment on mine?

Captain52

[118]Jun 19, 2008

Patrick vs. Bikini Bottom - 7/10

The Atlantis Show - 6.5/10

On the Dock - 5/10

You decided to make another Triple Episodes Set eh?

As for me I'm still out of Epsiode Ideas, sorry. But I think you're Episode Ideas are pretty good! Keep up The good work!

jordanb103

[119]Jun 19, 2008
    thanks.

jordanb103

[120]Jun 19, 2008

sorry i keep adding but i have more.

the journey for ice cream/all pat wants for the 4th of july is his 2 front nostrils

the journey for ice cream: after all the ice cream is gone patrick goes threw many cities to find it.new kelp city, coral town, and even if it means going threw rock bottom to get his tasty ice cream.

all pat wants for the 4th of july is his 2 front nostrils: it's the 4th of july and patrick can't smell the wonderful smells that night.and he really wants a nose.he even asks if he can borrow squidwards nose.thats how much he wants a nose.will he get a nose before the night ends?or will he never smell the wonderful smells.

Edited on 06/19/2008 8:23am