We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Teen Titans Game: This or That

 
  • Avatar of Raven1983

    Raven1983

    [81]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,947
    Beast Boy's monster form from "The Beast Within"

    the monkey from the quest or the snake from the quest
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RockyWolf

    RockyWolf

    [82]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 137
    The monkey. Slade's mask or Robin's mask?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raven409

    Raven409

    [83]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,916
    Raven1983 wrote:
    Beast Boy's monster form from "The Beast Within"

    the monkey from the quest or the snake from the quest
    snake, season 1 or season 4
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RockyWolf

    RockyWolf

    [84]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 137
    Raven409 wrote:
    Raven1983 wrote:
    Beast Boy's monster form from "The Beast Within"

    the monkey from the quest or the snake from the quest
    snake, season 1 or season 4

    Season 1. Slade's mask or Robin's mask?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raven1983

    Raven1983

    [85]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,947
    RockyWolf wrote:
    The monkey. Slade's mask or Robin's mask?


    Slade's mask

    Thunder or lightning
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raven409

    Raven409

    [86]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,916
    RockyWolf wrote:
    Raven409 wrote:
    Raven1983 wrote:
    Beast Boy's monster form from "The Beast Within"

    the monkey from the quest or the snake from the quest
    snake, season 1 or season 4

    Season 1. Slade's mask or Robin's mask?
    Robin , Starfire's room or Raven's room
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RockyWolf

    RockyWolf

    [87]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 137
    Raven1983 wrote:
    RockyWolf wrote:
    The monkey. Slade's mask or Robin's mask?


    Slade's mask

    Thunder or lightning

    Lightning of course. The Red X suit or Brother Blood's?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raven1983

    Raven1983

    [88]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,947
    for raven's-Raven's room
    for Rocky's - brother blood's suit

    Raven dressed up as a bad guy or Starfire dressed up as a bad guy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RockyWolf

    RockyWolf

    [89]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 137
    Star dressed as bad guy. Slade being a hero or Robin being a villain?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raven409

    Raven409

    [90]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,916
    RockyWolf wrote:
    Star dressed as bad guy. Slade being a hero or Robin being a villain?
    Robin being a villan ,Robin or Beastboy as a girl
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RockyWolf

    RockyWolf

    [91]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 137
    Raven409 wrote:
    RockyWolf wrote:
    Star dressed as bad guy. Slade being a hero or Robin being a villain?
    Robin being a villan ,Robin or Beastboy as a girl

    Robin as a girl. Slade as a baby or Robin as a baby? (Think long and hard about this one)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raven409

    Raven409

    [92]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,916
    RockyWolf wrote:
    Raven409 wrote:
    RockyWolf wrote:
    Star dressed as bad guy. Slade being a hero or Robin being a villain?
    Robin being a villan ,Robin or Beastboy as a girl

    Robin as a girl. Slade as a baby or Robin as a baby? (Think long and hard about this one)
    Robin, Starfire or Raven as a boy?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RockyWolf

    RockyWolf

    [93]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 137
    Raven409 wrote:
    RockyWolf wrote:
    Raven409 wrote:
    RockyWolf wrote:
    Star dressed as bad guy. Slade being a hero or Robin being a villain?
    Robin being a villan ,Robin or Beastboy as a girl

    Robin as a girl. Slade as a baby or Robin as a baby? (Think long and hard about this one)
    Robin, Starfire or Raven as a boy?

    Raven. Apprentice Part 1 or Aftershock Part1?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raven1983

    Raven1983

    [94]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,947
    Aftershock pt 1

    Terra as a titan or Terra working for slade
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RockyWolf

    RockyWolf

    [95]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 137
    Raven1983 wrote:
    Aftershock pt 1

    Terra as a titan or Terra working for slade

    Terra working for Slade. Cy's Sonic Cannon or Raven's Telekenisis?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raven1983

    Raven1983

    [96]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,947
    Raven's telekinesis

    Bumble bee's powers to shrink or Mas y menos' speed
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RockyWolf

    RockyWolf

    [97]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 137
    Raven1983 wrote:
    Raven's telekinesis

    Bumble bee's powers to shrink or Mas y menos' speed

    Mas y Menos' speed. Mas or Menos? (I think this one was already used)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raven1983

    Raven1983

    [98]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,947
    yeah it was but oh well

    mas

    general immortus or madam rouge

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raven409

    Raven409

    [99]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,916
    Raven1983 wrote:
    yeah it was but oh well

    mas

    general immortus or madam rouge

    madam Rouge , Pantha or Jericho ( is his name spelled right?)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RockyWolf

    RockyWolf

    [100]Mar 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 137
    Raven409 wrote:
    Raven1983 wrote:
    yeah it was but oh well

    mas

    general immortus or madam rouge

    madam Rouge , Pantha or Jericho ( is his name spelled right?)

    Jericho. Slade or Jericho?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.