Forums: TV Show Fun & Games: Total Drama America: RPG (New and Improved)

G-Man12

[2581]May 10, 2011
    • level: 10
    Alejandro: *enters in the protective outfit he wore in Rapa Phooey* What do you want Heather?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TVdude3895

[2582]May 10, 2011
    • level: 14

Sierra: Where's Cody?

Noah: Beats me. The Plane is landing soon.

Sierra: I hope he's okay.

Cody: Does anyone even hear me!? I'm slowly dying in here!! Hey, the plane is almost soon to land. I wonder where we're going? Wait, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh?

*The wheel well Cody is in can secretly hear Alejandro's and Heather's conversation*

Cody: What are they saying?

peopie1111

[2583]May 10, 2011
    • level: 15

*Heather takes off Alejandro's protective face mask, then kisses him. She then knees him in the groin and stomps away*

Blaineley: We land at the Kennedy Space Center in Orlando, Florida in ten minutes! If Cody isn't found, he will have to be disqualified due to lack of participation!

Edited on 05/10/2011 6:55pm

G-Man12

[2584]May 10, 2011
    *I thought he had one of those umpire shelds too* Alejandro: *collapsing to floor* Dios Mio! What a woman! *he sees Cody through hole* I'll set you free if you promise me two things. One, that you tell no one about what you just saw, and two you'll help me get rid of Heather. Deal? Cody: *breathlessly gasps out a slight agreement* Alejandro: Chris! Blainley! I think I found him! He's over here!

peopie1111

[2585]May 11, 2011

Aurora: Well well well, diplomat. Finally brought down by a woman, unlike your father. As much as I hate Heather, you need her in. If you want to stay, she needs to stay. However, assuming you want Heather out, you want out as well. Which is fine with me, since I hate politicians. *Evil grin*

*Confessionals*

Aurora: Don't get me wrong: I'm not evil nor an antagonist like Al and Heather, I just strongly dislike anyone with any association with the government.

*End of confessionals*

Aurora: *Pulls out Cody and grabs him by his collar* Don't associate yourself with Al, and you won't be eliminated. Meaning, don't listen to him.

Blaineley: *Over intercom* Now landing at Kennedy Space Center in Orlando! Everyone prepare for landing!

Aurora: *Glares at both Al and Cody then walks away briskly*

Edited on 05/11/2011 8:46am

TVdude3895

[2586]May 11, 2011

(That wasn't the way I thinking of Cody being found, but okay; I'll just have to edge my idea in this post)

*Sierra rushes to Cody and pushes Alejandro out of the way to do so*

Sierra: Cody! I was so worried about you. Never do that to me ever again. *embraces him tightly*

Cody: *suffocates and tries to break free* Sierra... It's okay. I didn't do it on purpose. It was just the only way for me to get on the plane.

Sierra: Really? So you don't hate me?

Cody: Never.

Sierra: Thank goodness.

Noah: Oh great, he's back.

Sierra: Don't you have anything else better to do?

*Confessionals*

Noah: As I despise it, Sierra's right. I have to do "the right thing."

Sierra: OMG! I missed Cody so much. I don't have much friends, except for Izzy, Noah, Lindsay, Leshawna, Owen, Beth, DJ, Katie, Sadie,and Harold. That's so many friends, but Cody is my best friend. Or Boyfriend,or Husband, or...*next*

Cody: *streaches* Ah. It's good to be out of that wheel well. But now I have a massive problem. I kinda heard or saw Heather kissed Alejandro. And now he wants me to vote her off. But Heather has been nicer to me than Alejandro has, except for the time Alejandro gave me so much Candy in TDWT. Also Heather wanted Noah to see me fall out of the plane. But didn't both of them made me lose the million dollars in Season 3? *facepalm* I can't handle all this alone.

*Confessionals end*

Noah:... *He leaves and goes to Katie* Katie, I need to talk to you.

*When Noah was about to speak the next line, the Plane starts to land bumpy on the surface, making everyone move a lot on the plane; Noah lose balance and accidentally push Cody into the wheel well. He falls outside and hangs on to the wheel of the plane; He loses his grip and crashes on the floor brutally*

syrusfan

[2587]May 12, 2011
    • level: 38

Chris: If everyone in the passenger set is alright, groan in pain.

Ryo and Owen groan from the impact

Chris: Good, they're fine.

G-Man12

[2588]May 12, 2011

*sorry, didn't mean to step on your toes but it seemed like it was taking a while so I wanted to get the story going again*

Geoff: You ok there Linds?

Lindsay: Yes, I'm fine. I'm a big girl, I can handle myself.

Geoff: Ok...

Confessionals

Geoff: What's up with Lindsay? She's been acting really weird lately.

Lindsay: *to camera* Can I tell you a secret? Just between us? I think I'm falling for Geoff, I still love Tyler, but he's not here and... Promise me you won't tell a soul.

Alejandro: *listening from outside the room* Hmmm!

Morris: Hey Al, what you doing?

Alejandro: Nothing, just thinking. *to himself when Morris walks off* And planning.

TVdude3895

[2589]May 12, 2011

(That's okay; Isn't it peopie's or syrusfan's job to move the story along? Also "step on your toes", did you got that from Looney Tunes?)

*Noah and Sierra groan after Owen and Ryo; Confessionals*

Noah: I knew trying to do the right thing blows.

Sierra: OMG!Did you see that?GeoffXLindsay? I saw this coming. It happened like 12 episodes ago, when Geoff had an evil streak, went out with Courtney,hit on every girl,tried to get Gwen*thinks he's copying Cody*... what a poser. Lindsay's with Tyler, even though she went out with Trent at the start of the season, moved on to Tyler, and here we are. OMGx2! Where's Cody!!?

*Confessionals end; Cody is shown outside, far from the plane*

Cody: *greatly injured* Ugh.....

peopie1111

[2590]May 13, 2011

*Sorry if I'm taking too long. I'll try and move things along as quickly as I can. I was just contemplating how we're going to work out all these new developments into this challenge...*
    **Side Note: It seems like Blaineley is hosting more now. Would you like me to take over?*

Katie: *Sighs* What is it? I thought everything was ended between us. Do you have anything to say?

*Before Noah can respond, Blaineley interrupts all conversations over the intercom*

Blaineley: Everyone! We have landed at the Kennedy Space Center! Please enter the facility to receive orders for your two part challenge. Also, there will be another double elimination, so stay on your toes! This challenge is going to be out of this world! *Snickering is heard over the intercom*

*Confessionals*

Aurora: Alejandro better listen to my orders. I've successfully dealt with those greedy leeches before, and he's next on my list. Unless, however, he gets on my good side.

Heather: I'm glad I wasn't eliminated. I mean, this show would be nothing without me. Duh!

*End of confessionals*

***Question: Do any of you know Bridgette's current relationship status on here? Is she still with Geoff?***

TVdude3895

[2591]May 14, 2011

*In this game, last thing Bridgette did was tried to get Duncan; so, currently, single*

Noah: Oh. So it is over? I just wanted to apogize for what happen back in Alaska.

*Noah leaves the plane and goes straight to the Space Center; Sierra jumps out of the Plane and springs forward to Cody's direction*

Sierra: Cody, are you okay?

Cody: *layes flat on the surface* Ow! Fine, just peachy.

Sierra: That's wonderful, cuz' we have a challenge to accomplish.

*Sierra carries Cody and race to the Space Center*

Cody: This is so embarrassing...

G-Man12

[2592]May 14, 2011

Lindsay: *after hearing the announcement* Ok, I would be so perfect to lead this mission. My first boyfriend before Tyler always told me I was a real space case.

*Alejandro, Geoff and Morris give her funny looks*

Confessionals

Alejandro: Another double elimination? Dare I hope both my wishes come true?

Morris: I love space, I've always wanted to be an astronaut. I wonder what the challenge is?

Geoff: How awesome would it be to go surfing onspace waves Hahaha!

Confessionals end

peopie1111

[2593]May 15, 2011

Katie: Wait! That's not what I was trying to say-

Blaineley: Okay everyone! Prepare for your two part challenge!

*Everyone groans*

Blaineley: Your first challenge is to successfully engineer the rocket to the moon. I'm going to split you guys up into temporary teams. The first team is The Space Cadets and they consist of Katie, Noah, Alejandro, Aurora, Ryo, and Sierra. The second team is The Time Warps, and it consists of Heather, Bridgette, Geoff, Owen, Cody, Lindsay, and Morris. Everyone set up and start your rockets! The last team to make it to the moon will have to face the first elimination of the night!

syrusfan

[2594]May 16, 2011

Ryo: How can you expect us, a bunch of teenagers, to build a functioning rocket to the moon?

Chris: I expect you too because I won't get paid if you don't.

Ryo: And that matters to me...because?

Chris: Because if I don't get paid, your little girlfriend gets kicked off!

Ryo: ...You wouldn't.

Chris: Try me.

Ryo's eyes narrow and he walks off

Confessional Chris: Ha ha. I like that kid. He sort of reminds me of myself as a kid. Only you know, not nearly as hot or talented.

Confessional Owen: Woo hoo! The moon! I've heard the moon is made of cheese! Mm....cheese.

TVdude3895

[2595]May 16, 2011

*Confessionals*

Cody: Now we're back in teams? It's not like I dislike the idea, it's that Heather is on it. And we all know how bossy she can be. I wonder how she and Lindsay will interact?

Sierra: No! Cody's not on my team. And what makes it even worse, Alejandro is on my. No! Well, at least Noah and Ryo is too.

*Confessionals end*

Sierra: Where should we get the parts?

Cody: Okay, Time Warps, check this out. I have a blueprint that will help us construct a rocket. *His teams stares at him* My uncle is tight with those in the NASA program.

*Noah looks depressed*

G-Man12

[2596]May 17, 2011

Confessionals

Alejandro: I have to play on the same team as Aurora?!? Well, at least I get to beat Heather. Revenge will be so sweet!

Geoff: at least this will give me a chance to see what's going on with Lindsay. *whispering* She's starting to freak me out.

Confessionals End

With Space Cadets

Alejandro: The way I see it, there are only two people on our team who have leadership potential, myself and I hate to say it, Aurora, so let's put it to a vote

With Time Warps

Geoff: *to Cody* Awesome bro!

Morris: So, who should be leader?

Lindsay: I nominate...

Geoff: *interrupting* Cody!

Lindsay: Well, I was gonna say anyone but Heather, but that'll do.

Edited on 05/17/2011 10:05am

syrusfan

[2597]May 17, 2011

Ryo: You've got my vote Aurora!

peopie1111

[2598]May 17, 2011

*Side Note: Haha! I'm surprised none of you got my inside joke with the naming of the Time Warps! Have any of you seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show? ;D *

*Confessionals*

Heather: Thank god I'm not on Ale-loser's team! I mean, he is just the hottest... I mean the filthiest scumbag I've ever been cursed to meet!

Bridgette: Well... This should be awkward considering I'm on a team with Geoff again... *She sighs*

Katie: Okay, Noah's on my team. That will give me a chance to talk with him!

*The Space Cadets*

Aurora: I nominate myself as well! *She glares at Alejandro* However, unlike the cynical dictator over there, *She points to Alejandro* I want us all to have a voice in the construction of this ship.

*The Time Warps*

Heather: I've got to be in charge of this team if we want to win! Cody's got the brains, but I have the leadership skills! I will be leader! Got it?

TVdude3895

[2599]May 18, 2011

(Never heard of it, Sorry)

*With the Space Cadets*

Sierra: I nominate Aurora. *exchanges a smile with Aurora and a evil grin towards Alejandro*

Noah: Whatever... I don't care who's leader...

*With the Time Warps*

Cody: Chill, Heather. Why don't we- *gains Confidence*No, I'll be Leader! I might as be since I'm the brains and I have 2 votes.

(Breaking News: Cody has Cohones!)

syrusfan

[2600]May 25, 2011

Chris: Alright campers, send forth your team leaders. We've got this base for 30 minutes, so let's get a move on.