Guess which Simpsons character said the quote, PM WBadger42 your guess(es).
"His jiggling is almost hypnotic"
Guess which Simpsons character said the quote, PM radrobd your guess(es).
"I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone about my busy hands. Not so much for myself, but I am so respected, it would damage the town to hear it."
Good job, most of you correctly guessed the correct answer.
The correct answer was... Artie Ziff from "The Way We Was".1st- Underdog121488- 2452nd- My_Dog_Misty- 2333rd- iminthepink- 2304th- Mdinkle1- 2095th- packerdriver80- 1496th- creative1985- 1477th- ihatefamilyguy- 1018th- Radrobd- 83Last- WBadger42- 83
"If I weren't so afraid of clowns, I'd give you a big hug."
The correct answer was... Jay Leno from "The Last Temptation of Krust"1st- Underdog121488- 2502nd- My_Dog_Misty- 2383rd- iminthepink- 2354th- Mdinkle1- 2145th- packerdriver80- 1546th- creative1985- 1477th- ihatefamilyguy- 1018th- Radrobd- 83Last- WBadger42- 83
"Rich people aren't happy. From the day they're born to the day they die, they think they're happy, but, trust me… they ain't."
"I like your honesty. You're hired. And you two haven't said a word. I like that - you're hired."
"You know, a town with money's a little like the mule with a spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it."
Guess which Simpsons character said the quote, PM WBadger your guess(es).
"Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."
Guess which Simpsons character said the quote, PM rarobd your guess(es).
"Hmm... a Krusty Burger... that doesn't sound too appetizing. What kind of stew do you have today?"
SUPER QUOTE ROUND! Try and Guess As Many As You Can, and PM WBADGER42 Your Guesses! Please Number in the Order The Quotes Appear:
1. "Hmmph, apparently my crazy friend here hasn't heard of the food chain.
2. "It's naive to think you can change a person--except maybe that boy who works in the library."
3. "Well, if it was up to me, I'd let ya go. But the lads have a temper, and they've been drinkin' all day"
4. "Hey jerk! Puns are lazy writing."
5. "I'd say that Les Whinen ought to do more thinking and less whinin'!"
6. "Dear Mr. President, There are too many states nowadays. Please, eliminate three. P.S. I am not a crackpot"
7. "Homer, my dear fellow, you're carrying quite a bit of tension in your back fat"
8. "I haven't cried like this since I paid to see Godfather III"
9. "Hey, immigrants, beat it! Country's full!"
10. "Grace, c'mere! There's a sinister-looking kid I want you to see."
11. "Mmm... that's good adultery!"
12. "Not quite perished, my lady love. Although some days I wish I had"
13. "The key to Springfield has always been Elm Street. The Greeks knew it. The Carthaginians knew it. Now you know it."
14. "Hey, look at my feet. You like those moccasins? Look in your closet; there's a pair for you. Don't like them? Then neither do I! Get the hell outta here! Ever see a guy say goodbye to a shoe?"
15. "I'm sorry, I wasn't listening. I was lost in your eyes."
16. "You must. You can't sacrifice grades for romance. That's not the girl I fell for"
17. "I know, I know. But we all knew from day one this mumbo jumbo wouldn't fly"
19. "Assault weapons have gotten a lot of bad press lately, but they're manufactured for a reason. To take out today's modern superanimals, such as the flying squirrel and the electric eel."
20. "I was just thinking about the time Homer got his nose caught in the toaster."
CBS Entertainment | About TV.com | About CBS Interactive | Jobs | Advertise