BBallMegan22 - Winner - One Million Dollars! (Champions Edition - $44,000)
dool_girl - Winner - One Million Dollars! (Champions Edition - 1,060,000)
oceanic6 - Winner - One Million Dollars! (Champions Edition - $1,061,500)
SkinsFan2189 - Winner - One Million Dollars!
Mdinkle1 - $32,000
that70sguy92 - $32,000 (Champions Edition - $100)
WBadger42 - $1,000
alexhates98 - $8,000
NejiShikamaru - $8,000
Joemcmark - $1,000
HaydenAvery - $1,000
skbrettbug - $200 Timed Out
sdavcgtfdjhgfv - $0
Miista - $0
15 question contest featuring trivia related to any type of television. Could be television from any era including topics such as actors and actresses, television shows, commercials, books related to television and more. Whoever is playing is in the Hot Seat and only that person can answer questions as long as they are in the Hot Seat. In-between games, I will ask a starter question, the first person to get the correct answer on that is in the Hot Seat. Whoever is in the Hot Seat must answer questions within no more than 24 hours, preferably sooner if at all possible. The first time this is broken, you will get a warning, the second time I have to move on to somebody else. If you need to leave the Hot Seat temporarily for any reason, let me know in advance. Also, except for the first question, if you answer when you're not in the Hot Seat, I have to disqualify you from any future play. Let's not spoil things for everyone else.
Money ladder is as follows:
You can chose to walk away at any time, but if you answer and get it wrong, you go back to a safe level if you've reached one. $1,000 and $32,000 are safe levels. There are three lifelines - 50:50, Ask the Audience and PM a Friend. 50:50 allows you to eliminate two incorrect answer choices. If you Ask the Audience, I will open things up and anyone reading the thread can post what they think is the correct answer. If you PM a Friend, I will send the PM to any one person on the site (other than myself) that you ask me to. They will have 24 hours to give what they think is the correct answer. Also, if you reach $32,000, I will add two new lifelines - Double Dip and Switch the Question. With Double Dip, you will say that you want to use it and then give me an answer. If it's correct, then you move on and the lifeline is considered used. But if it's not correct, then you get to pick another answer. Switch the Question is just what it says-- I give you a different question for the same value.
Updated Rules (Champions Edition):
- Everyone that has won $32,000 or more in this thread will receive a PM asking them if they wish to participate in the Champions Edition. The first person to respond and say "yes" is in the Hot Seat. From there, the order will be determined by the order in which I receive positive responses. If you don't wish to play, that's fine, but I ask that you reply back and let me know. If I haven't heard from you within 48 hours, though, I'm going to assume that you don't want to play.
- Basic gameplay rules are the same as always, including the 24 hour time limit / 12 hour saving grace for answering questions, however the questions will be harder from the get-go.
- The lifelines will be as follows: 50/50, Double Dip and PM a Friend. No Ask the Audience-- it's too problematic here. No bonus lifelines at later levels, but there is something else new with lifelines, see below...
- At the following levels-- $1,000, $8,000 and $32,000, there will be a follow-up question. The follow-up question will not be multiple choice and if you get the wrong answer, you don't exit the game. However, if you get the correct answer, you add an amount to your total that's half again as much as your current total. So, for example, if you answered the correct answer to the $1,000 followup, your total would be $2,500.
- Categories will now be provided before each question. Throughout the game, at any time, including the million dollar level, you may choose to Switch the Category if you're not comfortable with a category at a particular dollar level. However, use this conservatively-- it can only be used three times. Also, follow-ups will always be in the same category as the question they follow and therefore cannot be switched.
Like the phoenix, I revive for you my TV Trivia Millionaire game. The rules are above and if you played in the original edition, that's okay. You can play in this one.
The first question, to determine the first contestant and for $100:
Which of the following reality TV show hosts has insulted contestants using terms such as "donkey," "donut" and even "****face"? Was that:
A.) Donald Trump
B.) Jeff Probst
C.) Mark L. Walberg
D.) Gordon Ramsay
Edited 95 total times.