The place was Livingston, Scotland. The year was probably 1985 (maybe 86). I was sitting at the table playing with plasticine and the telly was on. My memory has decided that it was Tim Curry, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't, but there was a program with a Tim Curry-ish looking guy and a shorter woman (who was playing a boy maybe???) and at one point they are looking up at the sky and wearing "space suits" (not like NASA space suits, more like Ziggy Stardust) and the song Starman by David Bowie is playing (or maybe they were singing it).
I've wondered for years what that was. Maybe you can you help...
the newest of our members' forums
- by dashingqueen411 06/02/15 5:39am
- by ArnoldEarwood 06/02/15 5:32am
- by manderarkk 06/02/15 3:22am
- by chrisvigil 06/02/15 3:01am
- by kristinewalker 06/02/15 1:59am