Forums: United Kingdom: What's the title?

NickVolikakis

[1]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 1

I would like for someone to help me with this.
    I remember a series of 5 minute voice-over documentary series (I think it's a British one, as I can tell buy the narrators accent), which was about scientific/historical/philosophical issues . I also remember that it hadn't a a normal video footage but cutten images passing by, ( like Terry Gilliam's animation on Flying Circus),and also some famous quotes about each subject. Also I think there was a tree at the beginning. Maybe the company's logo or the intro. One of my friends claims that the title was kind of a quote. As for the production year, I think it's around late '90s early '00s.
    PLEASE someone help me! I don't even know the title of this series and it's almost impossible for me to search in google. I would be thankful to anyone who gives me a clue about this. Thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DABhand_UK

[2]Feb 7, 2011
    • level: 2

Not sure, do you know which channel it was on? If it was satircal was it BBC2 or Channel4?

As for the production company it could have been Big Tree Productions, which use a tree as their logo. Hope that helps.

Edited on 02/07/2011 2:43pm

daxdavor

[3]Apr 26, 2011
    Hi!

I need a bit of help.

In the UK Tv series My Family, in the fifth season there is a Comic Relief Special.

What is the name of the beautiful blonde lady? She is the special guest star in that episode.

Thank you!!!

gnobody15

[4]Jun 3, 2012
    Nell McAndrew? Myleene Klass is also in it but she's not blonde, just beautiful