Forums: User to User Help: Hints & Tips: How to change a particular detail across a whole series, not just one episode?

charlief38

[1]Dec 11, 2012
    • level: 3

Title says it all really. I'm looking to change a particular detail which is incorrect (I know it's incorrect, because one of my submissions got rejected because of it) - but I need to change that detail across one entire series of shows, not just one episode as I've already done.

Can someone advise me of how to do this please? The detail specifically is the name of a character in a show, presently just labelled as "Dad", and since I know the character's actual name, I may as well do it - failing doing it across the whole lot, I can do it one by one - either is good.

Thanks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TesserT

[2]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 78
    Changing a character name has to be done one episode at a time. Be sure to include a source (end credits, URL link, etc.) to back up your change. Just saying you know the name isn't proof enough.

charlief38

[3]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 3

Ok, thanks for that. I've already changed it once and provided a source for it - so do I have to provide a source relevant to each episode of the show, or can I use the same reference I've already quoted in getting the first change accepted?

TesserT

[4]Dec 19, 2012
    • level: 78
    You can use the same reference.