Chosen

Crackle

dhaworth

Chosen Fan Reviews (9)

• Wait a sec!

i spent d best 20minutes of my life on these Shows like this are so rare to find so where da hell is season 4!!

Flawless!!
  • yes yes yes yes yes

• Orgy in violence

Warning: spoilers.

Normally, I don't have a problem with violence. It's entertaining. But since I'm not a psychopath, I prefer to have my violent shows and movies contain a story where the good guys gets to strike back at the bad guys, and the bad guys get what they deserve in the end. This show doesn't even kill off one bad guy (Max doesn't count - he was just another victim of the bad guys). Don't get me wrong; the acting and directing is great, but after 3 seasons it just feels like watching a bunch of writers with serial-killer tendencies try to find an alternative outlet... If you're like me, save yourself the annoyance of waiting for something that is not happening...
  • Longer seasons would be Epic!!!!

Great show, great acting, great everything. Very hard to find great shows these days so kudos to you Crackle!!!!
  • A punch to the stomach

Never thought a half an hour series could be so captivating !!! Cudos to the creators.
  • Nerve and intelligent plot

I just love it, one of the best thriller series I have ever seen...
  • Thought provoking!

Excellent show!
  • I liked this thriller show.

And hope it will come a season 2
  • Where are the comments?

realy no one have seen it? its great adding some thrill to a normal everyday living that could happen to anyone of us, its more of a question What would YOU do in that case.
  • 8:00 pm