The Fall Out Boy band members are transformed into happy tree friends characters here.
The tree friends talk a form of "baby talk."
Noticeable animation flaws from part 2:
1) You can see green outlines in the background (sky), and on some of the special effects.
2) In the scene where Cuddles pokes a stick then a branding iron into the rhino, there is no animation for the poking stick or the iron. The rhino also snorts but you don't see animation of that either.
3) At the end, right when Lumpy brings out a pen and clipboard for role call, the pen disappears from his hand. Until after the next scene.
Lumpy's left arm is bit off by zombie Flippy. But when he uses a leaf blower on Flippy, he has both arms again.
Handy's legs come of during the explosion yet you can see them when his body is in the toxic waste drum and when Flippy rips them off.
The Mole is the only zombie to survive the explosion of Flippy's brain.
1. Mime - Savaged by a cinema chair
2. Petunia - Face shoved into popcorn machine, making her brain pop like popcorn
3. Flaky - Decapitated by Flippy's bare hands
4. Cuddles - Smacked with Flaky's head
5. Toothy - Eye impaled by a camera lense
6. Lumpy - Supposedly killed off-screen
After Flippy killed Mime, Mime's heart nose turned into a round rubber nose similar from "Out of Sight, Out of Mime", and his ears disappeared.
1. Giggles - Eyes gouged out and face ripped off due to force of Splendid's flying. However, when Splendid rewinds time she just falls off a cliff.
2. Toothy - Hit by a comet.
1. Lumpy - Scraped across the ground while holding a rope tied to an ascending hot air balloon
2. Random Bird - Electrocuted by electric wire
3. Lifty - Falls and impaled on a fir tree
4. Shifty - Shredded by a windmill
We see in this episode and also in "Sea What I Found" that Lifty and Shifty seem to care more about money and treasure (In this case, a cow) than they do each other.
According to the official website's Happy Tree Friends Episode Guide, this episode has the greatest "cringe factor".
This is the first (and probably only) episode to feature a scene following the closing credits.
Lammy and Mr. Pickels make their debut in this episode.
1. Random Bird - Knife thrown at
2. Toothy - Head twisted/Neck broken
3. Flaky - Hung with wire
4. Petunia - Falls onto spikes and given a grenade
This episode originally had two other ways of killing nutty one with a car jack shooting his upper head off and another with a golfclub hitting his jaw off.
Episode Moral: Don't sweat the small stuff!
In "Wingin' It", Lumpy opened up four of the five parachutes while falling in the sky. But later on in the next scene with Giggles falling, all five parachutes were opened.
In "Easy Comb, Easy Go", while Russell is getting some candy, his eye patch and hook were on the left. Later in the next scene, they went onto the right side.
If one looks and listens closely, they will see and hear Mime snoring (indicating that he is asleep). This is the third time Mime has been able to produce a sound vocally. (The other two are "Happy Trails pt. 1 and Out of Sight, Out of Mime".