The Pivot Questionnaire:
- What is your favorite word?
I have to give you more than one. The musical instrument the balalaika, it's just so good to say it. For some reason, Skylark is a lovely word and it evokes a lovely thing of course
- What is your least favorite word?
There are harsh words, a lot of them are two words phrases. Harsh words, like dump-truck, ash-can, meat-loaf
- What turns you on?
Well, reading about language
- What turns you off?
I don't like people who are pretentious and arrogant
- What sound or noise do you love?
Oh the sigh, the well earned and comforting sigh that comes naturally to you
- What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of a truck backing up with that beep beep beep. Everything beeps now
- What is your favorite curse word?
Motherf****r, it has such a balance to it
- What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I think with the tools I have, I think I would've made a good trail lawyer
- What profession other than yours would you not like to attempt?
I just wouldn't like any profession where I really had to answer to another person without exception, without a vote
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Now we're gonna have some fun around here