HLN reports 8-year-old Jonathan Bent sprang into action after a fire started in his neighbor’s apartment. He was sleeping at his neighbor’s after keeping an eye on her when her cigarette got too close to her oxygen tank, starting a fire. He tried to put it out himself, but when that didn’t work, he went door to door waking people up. The New York Daily News reports the local police chief praised the boy. Two people were treated for smoke inhalation, but no other injuries were reported.moreless
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!