America This Morning” reports 80-year-old Miriam Tucker was at a charity event in Florida when she accidentally swallowed a $5,000 diamond. Everyone at the event was given a flute of champagne and a chance to win the diamond for a mere $20. HLN says most people’s champagne had fake diamonds in them, but whomever received the real rock could keep it. There were 400 glasses of champagne total, and Tucker just happened to swallow the only real one from the bunch!moreless
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!