A Canadian mother was playing tug-of-war with her 3-year-old Shih Tzu, when the dog accidentally bit her hand. Christine Caron did not think anything of it when one of her other dogs licked her wound. Three days later, Caron went to the hospital. She was suffering from septic shock and bacteria from the dog’s saliva cut off blood flow to her nose, toes and fingers. After being in an induced coma for over a month, Caron woke up to find out her legs and one arm had to be amputated.moreless
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!