A fire that tore through a Bronx apartment Friday night has been ruled an accident. A spokesperson for the FDNY says the fire that killed three children and left six people injured was started by a lit candle in the kitchen.
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!