A four-year-old boy stuck in the window grille of a two-story apartment, was freed by firefighters in southwest China, state media reported on Friday. The boy stuck his head out of the window to see his older sister off as she left home for school on Thursday (June 27) afternoon. The boy missed a step and was caught between the bars, state television CCTV reported. The sister, shocked by what she saw, rushed back home and sought help from her neighbours.moreless
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!