A gas leak from a nearby business complex forced two schools in Brisbane to evacuate Thursday. Fire and rescue personnel were on the scene to treat the some 60 victims for nausea and vomiting. Officials said the fumes were not dangerous and were not expected to cause any serious medical conditions.moreless
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!