Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy

Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy Premiered Aug 21, 2008 Hasn't Aired

Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy Fan Reviews (4)

• Stupid

1.5
    This is terrible like Family guy.

Plot:1.5 no comment

Notes:For a more advanced scale, see family guy
  • No Story, No Morals, No Character Development... Just Pointless Cutaways and the Worse part is there never funny! -_-

1.5
    Now I know Seth Mcfarlane has been going down the Toilet over the past few years starting in September of 2006 where Family Guy was getting Worse and Worse! But this just takes the cake on Awful writing! I know this is just some kind of spin-off not aired on . and only on Web! But still it sucks ass I've seen better parody series on Youtube, seriously! I never laugh at any of this crap like a Cat Staff Meeting, Gay Knights, Pooping Mountain Climber and the Sheep Shearing! Holy Fuck, Who wrote this Crap! Seth Mcfarlanes only good works are American Dad and Ted; Family Guy was just a ripoff of the Simpsons, but it started out pretty good and had a Special Charm! but looking at this wreck is just a Disgrace to Comedy! The only Cutaway in this mess that was okay was the horse at the bar! The Sarah Jessica Parker part was not bad and at least it tries to give out a decent message, other than that the rest of the cutaways Suck! I would recommend this Trash to Liberal, Atheist, ***ed, Man-child Douchebags! Everyone is else who is not that must stay away from this Piece of Shit Series.
  • Hotdog Comedy.

1.5
    I call it hot dog comedy because like hotdogs in real life they are just re-purposed animal parts no one wants stuffed in a case. And that what this is. Unused and un-wanted parts from Family Guy.

Thats just my opinion but hey if you like it don't let my review stop you.
  • Cartoon Comedy

If you like Seth MacFarlane's sense of humor you will enjoy these.