The Exes” returned for season three and it was on fire. Well, actually Holly’s apartment was on fire. You see, the guys accidentally broke Holly’s vibrator. They fixed it up, and “supercharged” it, but when Holly went to use it, sparks started shooting out of her bedroom outlet. Holly was embarrassed ... until she found out from the condo board that it was actually the building’s old wiring that caused the fire, not her vibrator.moreless
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!