Forums: Welcome New Users: is there really no queue function or am I missing it somewhere?

KateGesch

[1]Sep 28, 2009
    • level: 1
    The only reason I signed up for accounts with tv.com and cbs.com was because I assumed there would be a way to subscribe to my favorite shows, or at the very least manually queue them. This is one of Hulu's best features: I "subscribe" to the shows I like and whenever a new full episode is available on line, it is automatically saved in my profile for the next time I log in. I can also browse available full episodes and with a click, add them to my queue without leaving the browsing page that I am on. It seems like the most basic of functions, how can I do that with the CBS shows that I don't want to miss?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mac-Ale

[2]Sep 29, 2009
    • level: 60
    In a never-ending effort to be Hulu (but never really grasping how simple Hulu makes things), TV.com appears to be installing something called "MyWatchList" that might do the same thing you are asking for. I have no idea if it works, and it is designated Beta right now.

Edit: it appears that the new feature just shows the next airings of episodes that a user selects from a "most popular menu"...I suppose you still have to go hunting to see if there are videos or not.
    Edited on 09/29/2009 6:08pm
    Edited 2 total times.

KateGesch

[3]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 1
    I just noticed the watchlist myself, entered all my favorite shows, only to realize that they just wanted to tell me when those shows would air on television. What a disappointment! Do we need another tv guide? I'd be happy if they'd put CBS shows on Hulu. Barring that, if they want to copy Hulu's superior model to stream their own shows, fine by me. I'll try to watch as much CBS on fancast.com as is available. They don't have queueing that I can find either, but at least I can sort by network and see which new full episodes are available at a glance.

JohnnyCage30

[4]Mar 2, 2013
    • level: 2

agreed