Forums: Welcome New Users: Question about incorrect information on this site

montlackc

[1]Mar 7, 2010
    • level: 2

I noticed that for the Project Runway episode guide the current season is listed as "Season 8." This is incorrect as even the Lifetime Network's own website confirms that it is actually season 7. I've noticed similar such errors within various episode guides but wasn't sure to whom I might submit a correction. is there a forum or email address for this purpose? I could find no such forum using every possible search term I could think of but of course it's always possible that I missed something.

Thanks!
    Cara

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]Mar 7, 2010
    • level: 102
    You can contact the editor of the show, or one of the staff members listed on the main forum page to the right.

montlackc

[3]Mar 8, 2010
    Thanks for the reply! Forgive me if this question has an obvious answer but how can I tell who edits a show? Is there a link to contact him or her? Thanks again!

montlackc

[4]Mar 8, 2010
    montlackc wrote:
    Thanks for the reply! Forgive me if this question has an obvious answer but how can I tell who edits a show? Is there a link to contact him or her? Thanks again!

Ok so I believe the editor of this show is "RoxieVelma" but her profile is set to private. Is there another way to email her? If not what shoud I try next? Thanks

Here's a link to the main show page (only the Episode Guide has the wrong season listed): http://www.tv.com/project-runway/show/26278/summary.html?q=Project%20Runway&tag=search_results;title;1

TheOldBill

[5]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 94

Roxie logs ononce a week, every week. To send her a PM, open Community Messenger, select the Send a New Message tab, enter her name in the Send to field, and select the Send Message button.